Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Found

+4
From Despair To Where?
Whitesince63
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Found - Page 3 Empty Re: Found Thu Jan 25 2024, 09:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bob, don't be an arse wipe. :biggrin:

42Found - Page 3 Empty Re: Found Thu Jan 25 2024, 09:35

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:Bob, don't be an arse wipe. :biggrin:
You want me to learn to love weasels, do you?
Sorry Sunshine, it ain't going to happen.

43Found - Page 3 Empty Re: Found Thu Jan 25 2024, 10:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like weasels.

44Found - Page 3 Empty Re: Found Thu Jan 25 2024, 10:54

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:I like weasels.
I expect you do like mustela sinistra, sometimes known as the leftyspecced weasel, Boncey. e.g. fluffy coves like Conn, Lies and Quagmire. 

But what about other weasels? Do you like them all?

45Found - Page 3 Empty Re: Found Thu Jan 25 2024, 12:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
I expect you do like mustela sinistra, sometimes known as the leftyspecced weasel, Boncey. e.g. fluffy coves like Conn, Lies and Quagmire. 

But what about other weasels? Do you like them all?
Feel a bit sorry them. Through no fault of their own, they've become the poster boys for treachery and deceit.

Imagine if it was 'I don't like him. Bit of a Ten Bobsworth'. Very unfair on Ten Bobsworth's the world over.

I do though, have a deep distrust of hairy caterpillars.

46Found - Page 3 Empty Re: Found Thu Jan 25 2024, 13:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:One difference between you and I Sluffy concerns weasels. 
Weasels don't care about the truth.
Weasels don't care about the facts. 
Weasels don't care about false accusation. 
Weasels don't care about fomenting witch hunts. 
Weasels don't even care about false imprisonment.
There are a lot of weasels and they like nothing better than ganging together with other weasels.
And when all their weaseling is proved to be nothing other than weaseling, they pretend that they were never weasels in the first place.
I don't like weasels and I'm not going to pretend otherwise.

One difference between you and I Bob that is that I'm not bonkers.

(well not totally anyway).

Have you been falsely imprisoned at one time Bob, as it seems a strange thing to have on your list, particularly right now after the nations shock over the sub postmasters scandal?

I rather think you may have been at the wrong end of an injustice once Bob and it has turned you bitter and explains to some extent your obsessive behaviour on here and several other forums.

47Found - Page 3 Empty Re: Found Thu Jan 25 2024, 14:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Perhaps Bob was chained to a radiator with Terry Waite for years? Would explain a lot.

48Found - Page 3 Empty Re: Found Thu Jan 25 2024, 15:24

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Feel a bit sorry them. Through no fault of their own, they've become the poster boys for treachery and deceit.

Imagine if it was 'I don't like him. Bit of a Ten Bobsworth'. Very unfair on Ten Bobsworth's the world over.

I do though, have a deep distrust of hairy caterpillars.
I think we can agree Boncey that there are some people that give animals an undeservedly bad name.

49Found - Page 3 Empty Re: Found Thu Jan 25 2024, 15:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

:rofl:

Sluffy at his best.

50Found - Page 3 Empty Re: Found Thu Jan 25 2024, 15:46

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

Have you been falsely imprisoned at one time Bob, as it seems a strange thing to have on your list, particularly right now after the nations shock over the sub postmasters scandal?

I rather think you may have been at the wrong end of an injustice once Bob and it has turned you bitter and explains to some extent your obsessive behaviour on here and several other forums.

Poor old Sluffy. What did you you think I was alluding to in my reference to weasels not caring about false imprisonment?

Deary me. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Where you just as sharp when you worked in local government?

There's a guy called Singh being questioned at the Horizon Inquiry today. Lady Bobsworth is watching it. I caught the beginning where Singh starts by changing his written statement to the opposite of what he put in it.

51Found - Page 3 Empty Re: Found Thu Jan 25 2024, 16:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Poor old Sluffy. What did you you think I was alluding to in my reference to weasels not caring about false imprisonment?

Deary me. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Where you just as sharp when you worked in local government?

There's a guy called Singh being questioned at the Horizon Inquiry today. Lady Bobsworth is watching it. I caught the beginning where Singh starts by changing his written statement to the opposite of what he put in it.

Do you actually know what you are writing these days Bob?

You start off by stating that one difference between you and I concerns weasels and one issue being that of not caring about false imprisonment - namely the sub postmasters.

Well considering I was the one who started the thread on here over the scandal of the sub postmasters, then I clearly do care about wrongful imprisonment and injustices - thus I don't fall into your category about weasels and therefore weasels don't seem to fit your criteria of being one of the differences between ourselves.

And clearly you aren't as sharp as your Accountancy days otherwise you wouldn't have used the incorrect figures of your 'weaselly' perceived, none thinking head on, little old me, without checking the accuracy for yourself first - would you?

I tell you mate if you simply want to hang about throwing insults and smears against me again then you won't last much longer on here as my patience with you is all but now gone.

Fair warming

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum