Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume XI

+5
Ten Bobsworth
wanderlust
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just got back from deepest Walkden. Couldn't even get a Carrs pasty from Piggy In The Middle.
The Market Hall was as dead as ever, despite the hanging buckets. What is it with those buckets?
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume XI - Page 2 Img_4710

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A cheap awful gay pride/NHS display?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:A cheap awful gay pride/NHS display?
There's as many buckets on the floor. It's like a ghost mall.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:A cheap awful gay pride/NHS display?
There's as many buckets on the floor. It's like a ghost mall.

Oops! Hadn’t noticed those.

Looks like they have a leaky roof!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was at the dentist this morning, hence my trip to Walkden.
Had an infection under my crown before Christmas, and they had to remove crown and stem to sort it out. But it means they can't fit another crown.
So I had two options, Implant or bridge.
I asked how much the implant would cost me.
Well, she said, your insurance doesn't cover you for implants, so it would be £3,500. affraid
For one tooth. I decided on the bridge. Much cheaper.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus Christ! Shocked

You can go on holiday and get an implant done somewhere in the EU and still come back with change!

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

boltonbonce wrote:Just got back from deepest Walkden. Couldn't even get a Carrs pasty from Piggy In The Middle.
The Market Hall was as dead as ever, despite the hanging buckets. What is it with those buckets?
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume XI - Page 2 Img_4710
I've never seen those hanging buckets as I don't venture into that side of the place often, I only go for the Tesco and when my better half drags me to the bingo. They're probably there to distract you from the ones on the floor. The buckets on the floor are for the leaky roof. So many empty units in the place that have never been filled. It's just not worth going to anymore.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bingo? How old is the Mrs?

Are you sure it's your Mrs who drags you and not your mum? Laughing

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:Bingo? How old is the Mrs?

Are you sure it's your Mrs who drags you and not your mum? Laughing
She's 36 and loves the bingo. You'd be surprised KP, the place is full of young people. I can't stand it. I get one of them tablet things that plays the bingo for you so you just have to shout out if you get a line or a full house or whatever. Such is my luck I've never once had to shout out yet. I basically just sit there drinking pints for a couple of hours while the Mrs pisses money up the wall for no return.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:Bingo? How old is the Mrs?

Are you sure it's your Mrs who drags you and not your mum? Laughing
She's 36 and loves the bingo. You'd be surprised KP, the place is full of young people. I can't stand it. I get one of them tablet things that plays the bingo for you so you just have to shout out if you get a line or a full house or whatever. Such is my luck I've never once had to shout out yet. I basically just sit there drinking pints for a couple of hours while the Mrs pisses money up the wall for no return.

Christ. Where’s the interaction?

I used to know quite a few people who went to Bingo but that was years ago.

We went to the local bowling green who put entertainment on with it being a band for a couple of hours so and they did a mid break bingo half hour which was fun.

Everyone was there with their dibbers and their dabbers. Very Happy

You wouldn’t get me doing a full evening of it though!

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:

Christ. Where’s the interaction?

I used to know quite a few people who went to Bingo but that was years ago.

We went to the local bowling green who put entertainment on with it being a band for a couple of hours so and they did a mid break bingo half hour which was fun.

Everyone was there with their dibbers and their dabbers. Very Happy

You wouldn’t get me doing a full evening of it though!
My other half uses a dabber but I can't be arsed with all that. I don't even like bingo. I just go for a beer and nothing more.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
My other half uses a dabber but I can't be arsed with all that. I don't even like bingo. I just go for a beer and nothing more.
My parents used to go to local bingo every Sunday on Old Lane LH. There used to be a catholic church there I think, opposite the Kingdom Hall, and they held bingo sessions regularly. I think the church is long gone now.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just heard a Trump supporter on video, defending gun ownership say "you can't fight fire with water".

You couldn't make it up.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Just heard a Trump supporter on video, defending gun ownership say "you can't fight fire with water".

You couldn't make it up.

Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On my last visit to my dentist, I noticed there was a plaque on the wall.

I found that rather ironic.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just a thought, but, if Nat Lofthouse was still alive, and stood for the Tories in Bolton, would it affect your vote? :bomb:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:On my last visit to my dentist, I noticed there was a plaque on the wall.

I found that rather ironic.

Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Just a thought, but, if Nat Lofthouse was still alive, and stood for the Tories in Bolton, would it affect your vote? :bomb:

It wouldn't affect my vote at all Bonce. I would be surprised if he wasn't burned at the stake if that was the case. Shocked Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bought one of them reed diffusers from Lidl last night. I thought it would give a nice smell around the lounge.

Decided to open the bottle to pour the perfume in the bottle and hadn't realised the rubber bung was still in resulting in it going all over the table and all down me.

I have to say I Woke up smelling like a women's boudoir this morning as I can't for the life of me get the smell off! Very Happy

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum