Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume XI

+5
Ten Bobsworth
wanderlust
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 11]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Sorry, I should have quiet.
No worries, well worth a punt.
Anyway, my digital season ticket arrived this morning. cheers

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have you been watching some naughty stuff in your man cave Boncey?  Twisted Evil

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought it was a video of someone being a "Karen" until I saw it. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Have you been watching some naughty stuff in your man cave Boncey?  Twisted Evil
Just popped up in my youtube feed. I get some very odd stuff.
I'm liking the new green away shirt by the way.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume XI - Page 10 Akcaroljmoirjun24-75

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

looks ok not sure about the collar though?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:looks ok not sure about the collar though?
I always have an issue with collars, but I'll let it go.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was anyone else disappointed that England didn't wear black armbands after the passing of our oldest International player in Tommy Banks?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good read for us oldies.

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume XI - Page 10 71-v7mPACpL._SL1500_

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

If the former president and his team were celebrating the decision as a victory for American democracy, the three liberal justices on the court had a very different view.

“In every use of official power, the president is now a king above the law,” Justice Sonia Sotomayor warned in her opinion disagreeing with the court’s ruling.

She went on to list a variety of actions for which presidents could not be prosecuted, such as ordering the assassination of a political rival, taking bribes in exchange for pardons and organising a coup to hold on to power.

“Immune," she wrote. "Immune, immune, immune."

“With fear for our democracy,” she concluded, “I dissent.”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c903q4yq4deo


Sluffy wrote:The worlds gone fucking mad as far as I'm concerned, Trump's going to win again, Le Pen is going to take over in France, Reform will soon have more votes than the Tories and I've got a choice between little Rishi and wooden Starmer!!!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Youtube is a minefield. Shocked

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What an afternoon and evening. My old mum, 94, had a fall in her kitchen (she tripped over her own stick), so it was another trip to A+E. There was a two hour wait for the ambulance, but we didn't do too bad. We got to the hospital around 4.30, and have just arrived home at 8.45.
Luckily she only has some soft tissue injuries, and a bang on the head. They glued a flap of skin back on over her eye so she looks a treat.

 I honestly think she's made in Scotland, from girders!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:What an afternoon and evening. My old mum, 94, had a fall in her kitchen (she tripped over her own stick), so it was another trip to A+E. There was a two hour wait for the ambulance, but we didn't do too bad. We got to the hospital around 4.30, and have just arrived home at 8.45.
Luckily she only has some soft tissue injuries, and a bang on the head. They glued a flap of skin back on over her eye so she looks a treat.

 I honestly think she's made in Scotland, from girders!

I hope your mum is ok Bonce after her fall. I think when it comes to that age, they should all be wearing crash helmets! Smile

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

I hope your mum is ok Bonce after her fall. I think when it comes to that age, they should all be wearing crash helmets! Smile
Thanks KP. She just takes it all in her stride. A tough generation.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Speedy recovery to your mum Bonce.

The injury will heal but I hope it hasn't effected her confidence about being independent and self-reliant.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Speedy recovery to your mum Bonce.

The injury will heal but I hope it hasn't effected her confidence about being independent and self-reliant.

Thanks Sluffy.
She's had a new hip after her first fall, then had another fall, hurting her arm, then this fall, tripping over her own stick. Her confidence remains undented. She just seems to plow on undaunted. She's been on the phone this morning demanding tea, toast and a few biscuits.
We've managed to persuade her to stay in her room for a few days watching telly, and one of us will take turns staying at the house until she's properly up and about.
I'm on washing machine duty. Woe betide me if I dye all her clothes pink. Again.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum