Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford

+11
Hipster_Nebula
luckyPeterpiper
terenceanne
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
okocha
Keegan
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
Whitesince63
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Empty Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Thu May 16 2024, 08:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There will be no Radio Nuts although the Playoff Final will be on Sky Sports.

I am feeling a little confident although somewhat nervous. I feel it is a much better team to play than Peterborough with us having last played them at the last game of the season ending up in a 3-3 draw where they pretty much matched us pound for pound!

I think it will be a close 2-1 win to us.

How do you all think we we will do?

Last edited by karlypants on Sat May 18 2024, 19:43; edited 1 time in total

2Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Empty Re: Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Thu May 16 2024, 08:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think we will win, hoping for another performance like the Pizza Cup final but think we will win 2-0.

3Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Empty Re: Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Thu May 16 2024, 09:14

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Well it’s do or die time, bite the bullet time, or whatever analogy you want to use but the culmination of all the ups and downs of the season end on Saturday so no complacency, the players have to have their game head on and finish the job. We all know that we’re the better team and that if we turn up and play to our strengths we’ll win this but we’ve let ourselves down so many times, including throwing away a perfectly achievable automatic spot, that it’s hard to have total confidence of a win. Anything can happen but I’ve a feeling the boys will turn it on and everyone will be driving back to Bolton with all the excitement of finally being back in the Championship where we belong.

4Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Empty Re: Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Fri May 17 2024, 08:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just seen that VAR will be in operation at Wembley tomorrow.

Article is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Team news is also [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

List of pubs allowing Bolton supporters [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Empty Re: Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Fri May 17 2024, 14:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A good read is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Empty Re: Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Fri May 17 2024, 14:45

Cajunboy

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm assuming that we go to extra time after 90 minutes and penalties after that.

Or am I wrong?

7Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Empty Re: Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Fri May 17 2024, 14:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:A good read is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It was a good read! The stat about winning only 27 games in 3 and a half years shocked me a bit but we did go from Championship to league 2 in 2 seasons so not that surprising i suppose. It's never boring being a Bolton fan is it?  Very Happy

8Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Empty Re: Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Fri May 17 2024, 14:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:I'm assuming that we go to extra time after 90 minutes and penalties after that.

Or am I wrong?
yes, but hoping and praying we can get it done in normal time.

9Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Empty Re: Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Fri May 17 2024, 15:18

Cajunboy

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
yes, but hoping and praying we can get it done in normal time.
I agree, my nerves can't cope with another 30 minutes.

Let's not think about penalties.

I hope you have a great day and an enjoyable trip back home, knowing we wil be playing in a different league next season.

Fingers crossed, this has to be our year!!!!!

10Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Empty Re: Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Fri May 17 2024, 21:19

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I’ve had to shut it out this past week and do my best not to think about it. Too nervous.

Have a great day out to anyone here who is going. I’m very jealous.

UP THE WHITES!

11Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Empty Re: Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Fri May 17 2024, 22:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

12Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Empty Re: Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Sat May 18 2024, 08:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Absolutely mad busy this morning! Very Happy

13Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Empty Re: Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Sat May 18 2024, 14:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Christ, how tall are you Karly?

Have a brilliant day with your son and safe journey there and back.

14Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Empty Re: Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Sat May 18 2024, 15:17

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I didn't expect to be this nervous... how is someone both confident and nervous?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

15Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Empty Re: Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Sat May 18 2024, 15:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
karlypants wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Christ, how tall are you Karly?

Have a brilliant day with your son and safe journey there and back.

Thanks Sluffy. Smile

Very Happy I took the pic with my hand up in the air and it shows only one side! Very Happy

To the right off camera was just as mad busy with queuing up!

16Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Empty Re: Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Sat May 18 2024, 15:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Here’s a pic of Wembley…

17Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Empty Re: Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Sat May 18 2024, 15:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The prices though are bloody ridiculous with a pint of Budweiser costing £6.99 a pint and water £3.00. They even have like a rustic grill kind of thing selling Cumberland sausages (not rings) with onions in a hot dog bun for £8.30!

I can’t believe the rip off prices. I never saw these last time we came Very Happy

18Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Empty Re: Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Sat May 18 2024, 15:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

19Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Empty Re: Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Sat May 18 2024, 15:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

20Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Empty Re: Playoff Final: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Sat May 18 2024, 17:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What the fuck. An absolute shit first half with santos and gethin. A right pair of cunts

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum