Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday

+20
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
Lyric Todkill
Dunkels King
BoltonTillIDie
the_pink_teddy
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
Keegan
Boggersbelief
Reebok_Rebel
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Banks of the Croal
gloswhite
Culcheth_White
aaron_bwfc
JonnyRandom
Natasha Whittam
Sgt. Bash
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Sun Dec 23 2012, 19:49

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If N'Gog and BKD are out, I actually would give the twitter fan Sordell a run out before Afobe.

22Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Sun Dec 23 2012, 19:52

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Me too, but if Ngog isn't fit I would give them both a run as well as Petrov. Let's run at the buggers and take the game to them from the off.

23Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Sun Dec 23 2012, 20:04

the_pink_teddy

David Ngog
David Ngog

Should be great goin forward without the suspended fat one rollon round on the floor in the way!

24Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Sun Dec 23 2012, 20:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the_pink_teddy wrote:Should be great goin forward without the suspended fat one rollon round on the floor in the way!

Come again ???? scratch

25Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Sun Dec 23 2012, 20:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the_pink_teddy wrote:Should be great goin forward without the suspended fat one rollon round on the floor in the way!

As far as fourth posts go, this is a good one.

26Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Sun Dec 23 2012, 20:12

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:Me too, but if Ngog isn't fit I would give them both a run as well as Petrov. Let's run at the buggers and take the game to them from the off.
I can't see Dougie changing from his prefered 4-2-3-1 formation. It will be interesting to see what he does, If BKD & N'Gog are both out next Wednesday.

27Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Sun Dec 23 2012, 20:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We looked good going forward yesterday when Benny and Marv came on. What have we got to lose ?

28Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Sun Dec 23 2012, 20:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

As far as fourth posts go, this is a good one.

Is that you in your avatar?

29Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Sun Dec 23 2012, 22:56

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well this is a reverse of the earlier fixture this season which saw us win 2-1 away from home. Goals coming from Marcos Alonso and Mark Davies (Great Goal)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This also saw the one of the fans being quite livid at one point (see the Behind Enemy Lines Thread - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am confident of a win again! 3-1 Bolton

30Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Sun Dec 23 2012, 23:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Matchday program available (for free) online again

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

31Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Mon Dec 24 2012, 14:14

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Well thanks to that website, I was able to see some highlights (if you can call them that) that I've missed of our games. We concede some really weak goals on a regular basis. Our defense sucks. Bogdan has been quite poor as well.

Last edited by Keegan on Mon Dec 24 2012, 17:33; edited 1 time in total

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

32Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Mon Dec 24 2012, 17:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:Bogdan has been quite poor as well.

I watched Mission Impossible 4 last night. One of the opening lines was "...get rid of Bogdan".

If Tom Cruise can see it, why can't Dougie?

33Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Mon Dec 24 2012, 17:25

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

It's a must win game so it will be 2-2.

34Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Mon Dec 24 2012, 18:03

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Keegan wrote:Bogdan has been quite poor as well.

I watched Mission Impossible 4 last night. One of the opening lines was "...get rid of Bogdan".

If Tom Cruise can see it, why can't Dougie?

lol!

35Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Mon Dec 24 2012, 19:15

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It should be a decent atmosphere for a change. I'm pretty sure Sheff Wednesday will fill the South stand. I'm quite looking forward to this game and I'm going to take it easy on the booze today and tomorrow, Coz it's shit feeling hungover on Boxing day, especially when your watching the mighty trotters! Smile

36Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Mon Dec 24 2012, 19:21

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Culcheth_White wrote:It should be a decent atmosphere for a change. I'm pretty sure Sheff Wednesday will fill the South stand. I'm quite looking forward to this game and I'm going to take it easy on the booze today and tomorrow, Coz it's shit feeling hungover on Boxing day, especially when your watching the mighty trotters! Smile

Beg to differ

Being pissed or hungover is the only way to watch them

37Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Mon Dec 24 2012, 19:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not sure if I am going to be able to get a pass on Boxing day. Good old Tower FM , the team always sound better on the radio.

38Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Mon Dec 24 2012, 19:59

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Lyric Todkill wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:It should be a decent atmosphere for a change. I'm pretty sure Sheff Wednesday will fill the South stand. I'm quite looking forward to this game and I'm going to take it easy on the booze today and tomorrow, Coz it's shit feeling hungover on Boxing day, especially when your watching the mighty trotters! Smile

Beg to differ

Being pissed or hungover is the only way to watch them
I agree, But my Mrs had a go at me last night, for polishing off half a bottle of Bombay Sapphire Gin. I have no chance of pulling a Xmas cracker with my Mrs, If she ain't happy! Shocked

39Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Tue Dec 25 2012, 23:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have just been officially told that there is no way that I am going to the game tomorrow. If Admin can activate the Chatbox facility I will do the honours. It's a small price to pay for keeping my marriage.

40Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 10:09

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I fear the worst, nothing more than 1 point if we are lucky. Furthermore I will be unable to take in any anaesthetic due to driving!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum