Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday

+20
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
Lyric Todkill
Dunkels King
BoltonTillIDie
the_pink_teddy
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
Keegan
Boggersbelief
Reebok_Rebel
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Banks of the Croal
gloswhite
Culcheth_White
aaron_bwfc
JonnyRandom
Natasha Whittam
Sgt. Bash
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 19:20

Totally out of order today. There seems to be a complete lack of ideas and fight throughout the whole team. Dougie is not for me at all. I didn't expect miracles, but I did expect a slight improvement from a new manager. As Natasha says, we are worse than under Owen.

62Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 19:33

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm a bit shell shocked after today.I can forgive the odd off game or a player having a nightmare, but today the whole team were a poor shadow of what we've seen in recent years- they're far worse than last year when we fell through the trapdoor.
I couldn't see any passion, any real tactics at work, absolutely nothing up front to trouble their keeper. Wednesday in reality are just a set of journeymen who should be making up the numbers in this division, but they made us look like a set of geriatrics today.
They had passion, we had none. They had commitment,we had none. They had a will to win- we had none. We had virtually the whole game to equalise and then see them off- and yet it never looked like happening. To cap it all ,sat waiting the usual 45 minutes to get out of the car park, Freedman starting banging his jaws together on radio Manchester talking absolute bollocks. He thought they upped the tempo and showed desire. He must have been pissed- or more likely another brain dead gobshite posing as an intellectual football manager.
He says the players have got to understand that this is a tough division. Are they thick or what? It's not hard to understand- this is a tough division with a lot more quality in it than we at first expected. What is hard to learn or understand about that?
I think tody we saw that it got serious. We cannot hope to get promoted- bcause with this set of players we would be slaughtered in the Pemiership.
It's time for a clearout in January- and wholesale replacements.If not then we should resign ourselves to mediocrity and poor entertainment for a good number of future seasons.
It poured down today when it would have made more sense to sit at home watching crap on the telly - but like thousands of others I made the trek to watch them, allowing loyalty to determine heart over head. I'm genuinely embarrassed at the dire quality of what was offered today as Christmas entertainment.
If this lot of so called professional footballers had any pride at all they would hang their heads in shame. But of course they won't- they'll turn up on Saturday probably get picked again ,offer the same dross as today- and then think they're doing their jobs.
I'll be there again (like an idiot) because BWFC is bigger than this shower of parasites who at the moment are a disgrace to the tradition and history of this club

63Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 20:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Expect to see some movement in January. It's the only way forward. I would like to see some of the academy players given a chance.

2004, a bit of nostalgia... the good old days.... only 6 years ago... If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat both impostors as equals... easier said than done..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

64Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Thu Dec 27 2012, 13:04

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

As I have said many times.... the head of the snake needs to be cut off.....says thanks to eddie and sell the dam thing before we slip into the abyss.

Meanwhile on the field Doogie says we need some Champs players to help us. Apparently our six month removed Prem players are not good enough....I have no answers to all this. We are F**ked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum