Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday

+20
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
Lyric Todkill
Dunkels King
BoltonTillIDie
the_pink_teddy
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
Keegan
Boggersbelief
Reebok_Rebel
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Banks of the Croal
gloswhite
Culcheth_White
aaron_bwfc
JonnyRandom
Natasha Whittam
Sgt. Bash
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 11:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to the official site Ngog is still a doubt for today due to a leg injury. That only leaves us with two strikers in Sordell and Afobe. This may be the ideal opportunity to play them both together with SKD being suspended.

Warnock has gone back to Villa so it looks as if Alonso will be playing at full back.

Probable team: Bogdan, Mears, Alonso, Ricketts, Knight, Andrews, Spearing, Eagles, Lee, Afobe, Sordell.

Personally I would like to see Petrov start. He did his chances no harm when he came on against Peterborough. I would have Chungy on the bench for this one.

Subs, Ream, Pratley, Lee or Petrov.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Wed Dec 26 2012, 11:19; edited 1 time in total

42Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 11:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Fanzone is open for business today as well.

43Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 11:19

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Petrov is great going forward and always a threat, defensively poor, but so are the backs. Not starting him at home is a no brainer, and has been for the last twelve months.

44Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 12:09

Reebok Trotter wrote:The Fanzone is open for business today as well.

Don't think I could face alcohol or interaction with people today, just going to sit in my seat and try not to fall asleep.

45Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 12:55

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

My daughter is home for Christmas and I've bought her a ticket in the seat next to me for todays game. It cost me £32 -for the stuff that they'll serve up . That's more than she paid for her flight from Edinburgh to Manchester.

46Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 12:57

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OneFinFreedman wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:The Fanzone is open for business today as well.

Don't think I could face alcohol or interaction with people today, just going to sit in my seat and try not to fall asleep.

Fair play to you for even going if you feel that bad.

47Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 14:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Right, I have a good radio reception. Can we set up the chatbox?

48Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 15:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

3,000 Sheffield Wednesday have bought tickets! Petrov in for Lee and Ream is in the starting line-up. Ricketts is at left back.

49Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 15:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's all Bolton, Ngog, Petrov and Spearing driving forward. It's raining cats and dogs at the moment.

50Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 15:08

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chat box enabled

51Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 17:41

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

How much do we suck? Let me count the ways... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

52Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 17:56

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just got back!!!!!
Of shower load fucking what a shoite.

Wouldn't pay the overpaid under performing twats in Washers.
Reached a new low today, no more fucking excuses.Please

53Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 18:02

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And aftobe was frustrated at the crowd not making any noise! What a nob, too thick to realise it's a two way thing!!

54Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 18:05

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Fuck the defence, the whole team was a shambles today, freedman shaking the players hands as they walked off, that tested my patience as much as anything. Was the bastard watching the same games as us? I'd be throwing the cunts down the tunnell personally if I was in charge of that lot.

I don't care how inexperienced some of the youth academy players are, they can't show less effort and heart than the senior players IMO, we must have a better player than Knight, Andrews and Ngog in the youth set up.

You can kiss play offs goodbye, judging by the last 2 games it's a relegation battle.

55Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 18:28

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

aaron_bwfc wrote:Fuck the defence, the whole team was a shambles today, freedman shaking the players hands as they walked off, that tested my patience as much as anything. Was the bastard watching the same games as us? I'd be throwing the cunts down the tunnell personally if I was in charge of that lot.

I don't care how inexperienced some of the youth academy players are, they can't show less effort and heart than the senior players IMO, we must have a better player than Knight, Andrews and Ngog in the youth set up.

You can kiss play offs goodbye, judging by the last 2 games it's a relegation battle.
Afraid we are not the type who battle anything or anyone. This is a team filled with pansies. I hope in January we can get some players who want to fight for their positions.

56Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 18:30

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Just got home, angry with everything I saw today. The whole team wants sacking off. Total disgrace of a performance! The worst BWFC team in 20 odd years. No change in January and I will not be putting any more of my money into this club until the shite on and off the pitch is gone.

Seething!

57Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 18:33

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Need some bodies in January for sure. I'm not sure that lack of effort or desire is the problem as much as lack of ideas and lack of confidence.

Never mind will thrash Brum on Saturday. oops

58Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 18:44

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Wednesday played to frustrate - chased everything, got men behind the ball and defended well.

What I'm growing tired of under Dougie is the lack of emphasis on momentum. He wants us to play 'be patient and wait for the gap' and it isn't working. We don't have the players to make it work - Andrews and Spearing wouldn't spot 'the gap' if there was one. We do on the other hand have the players with which to play effective high-tempo, counter-attacking football. To get the best out of the likes of Petrov, Lee, Eagles and Ngog, we must set up to make use of their speed.

We've gone from one extreme to another in terms of approach under Coyle and Freedman. Neither make (made) good use of our best assets.

59Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 19:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One of the worst performances in living memory. A trul awful, pisspoor match of epic proportions.

Freedman has done the impossible - made us worse than under Owen Coyle.

We are going down under this fool.

60Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Dec 26 2012, 19:12

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

At least 3/4 of our players can't pass water. We are in a right hole with a bunch of losers who play at Charity Shop Reebok. We have a 35 yr old with more passion than the rest of the team! He can play on till 60 and be better than most of them nobs!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum