Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Driving Offences, what's your worst?

+6
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
WhiteBic
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Driving Offences, what's your worst? Empty Driving Offences, what's your worst? Tue Feb 19 2013, 12:59

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have had a clean record for years and i'm a good boy now, but when i was 17 to 25 i was alway's in trouble with traffic cops. I Had a old transit van that was a real mean machine, it was so powerful the rear wheels wouldn,t grip from take off. I got banned twice in 4 years and many speeding fines but never drink offences,not proud of it but it was just me at the time. Course i have not told my boy's about it and i am alway's lecturing them on how to behave in their cars, i have one of 17 taking lessons now and a 15 year old to go but i have to admit they are all showing more sense than i did.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I once got pulled over for doing 38mph in a 30mph zone. The copper let me off.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Did you show him a bit of leg and give him a wink?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:I once got pulled over for doing 38mph in a 30mph zone. The copper let me off.
Was it just going to be a warning anyway nat or did you work him?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just played the dumb female driver. A role I can play very well.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I just played the dumb female driver. A role I can play very well.

Play?

It it not more the fact that your a female driver, and dumb? Laughing

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Considering I regularly do a tonne down the motorway, im points free... ::dance::

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Considering I regularly do a tonne down the motorway, im points free... ::dance::

Idiot. One day you'll kill someone.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:Considering I regularly do a tonne down the motorway, im points free... Driving Offences, what's your worst? 3920004554

Probably a muslim or a tory

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

can you imagine a bloke playing the "dumb female driver act" - Imagine the cops reaction.

"we've got a live one here, out of the car please ur, madam"

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

WhiteBic wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:Considering I regularly do a tonne down the motorway, im points free... Driving Offences, what's your worst? 3920004554

Probably a muslim or a tory

lol!

I have to admit, this is a piece of comedy genius...

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:Considering I regularly do a tonne down the motorway, im points free... ::dance::

people who sit on the steering wheel doing 60 in the middle lane are more likely to cause a crash.

I have 7 years no claims and not a mark on my licence.

The ex drove like i suspect you do - she had 6 points and a non-existent no claims bonus. in fact, if no claims could be given/taken retrospectively, she would owe them a few years of it...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

people who sit on the steering wheel doing 60 in the middle lane are more likely to cause a crash.

The ex drove like i suspect you do - she had 6 points and a non-existent no claims bonus. in fact, if no claims could be given/taken retrospectively, she would owe them a few years of it...

If you really think doing 100mph is safe then you are a bigger tit than I thought you were.

And abusing the mother of your child on a forum she doesn't read is low.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

If you really think doing 100mph is safe then you are a bigger tit than I thought you were.

If that is the case, how many deaths are recorded on the German autobahn yearly?

now compare this with deaths on British motorways.

The 70mph Limit is too old, cars are safter, faster and more reliable now, there is no need for it - at least 90 is a reasonable limit now.

The government will not change it though as they will potentially lose a lot of revenue in fines...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

The 70mph Limit is too old, cars are safter, faster and more reliable now, there is no need for it - at least 90 is a reasonable limit now.

The government will not change it though as they will potentially lose a lot of revenue in fines...

It doesn't matter if you're driving the safest car in the world, one mistake at 100mph and you're going to die and probably take an innocent person with you.

You seem to think the cost of the car you drive has a bearing on how good a driver you are and how safe you drive. If you take your eye off the road at 100mph and smash into a Ford Focus carrying a family you're going to kill everyone.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nat,

RR does have a point, the speed limit on Autobahns start from, on avergae, 90km/h but there is actually no top speed, yet there are fewer crashes and deaths on compared to our motorways - why is that? standard of driving? lazy driving on the part of the British? There are no middle-laners on Autobahns, but then look at our Motorways and look at all the middle-laners.

Remember in the UK all lanes on a motorway are 70mph and not staggered, so why not drive on teh driving lane (i.e. inside lane) instead of sitting in the 1st overtaking lane?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Nat,

RR does have a point, the speed limit on Autobahns start from, on avergae, 90km/h but there is actually no top speed, yet there are fewer crashes and deaths on compared to our motorways - why is that? standard of driving? lazy driving on the part of the British? There are no middle-laners on Autobahns, but then look at our Motorways and look at all the middle-laners.

Give me all the stats you like, but the simple fact is the faster you go the more likely you are to kill someone.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

It doesn't matter if you're driving the safest car in the world, one mistake at 100mph and you're going to die and probably take an innocent person with you.

You seem to think the cost of the car you drive has a bearing on how good a driver you are and how safe you drive. If you take your eye off the road at 100mph and smash into a Ford Focus carrying a family you're going to kill everyone.

In Fairness Nat, if you do the same at 70, there is not much difference to the survival chances of either party. 70 is a seriously dangerous speed also.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

[quote="Natasha Whittam"]
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

^^^ This

I do regular trips to Edinburgh and Truro doing a ton for large parts and never had a crash or any points. As a passenger in the Wifes car doing 60mph down the M6 I have closed my eyes and prayed.

Last edited by WhiteBic on Tue Feb 19 2013, 16:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Nat,

Give me all the stats you like, but the simple fact is the faster you go the more likely you are to kill someone.

Just as much as someone doing 45 or less on a motorway could actually kill somone due to dangerous driving!!! That is a fact in that is 45 is actually too slow for a motorway and know people who have been done for driving that slow - when there was no reason to - classed as Dangerous Driving!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum