Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 points from the playoffs!

+19
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
Lyric Todkill
Keegan
gloswhite
terenceanne
Copper Dragon
MartinBWFC
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
Michael Bolton
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
JonnyRandom
Bolton Nuts
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

213 points from the playoffs! - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 points from the playoffs! Sat Mar 09 2013, 23:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:We are getting the results to be sure but I question "good form" Seems to me we are eeking out the results..... don't get me wrong I'm enjoying our current run but I would like to see more possession, shots, corners etc.... and more all around deserved to win play. The upshot of today is that a draw would have been fair....... I don't want to read that especially on our home games.

Always find it odd when people say this.

when UTD, City, Chelsea win games like this they say "thats what good teams do"

when we do, it's "lucky" or a "fluke" or "underserved"

A wins a win.

223 points from the playoffs! - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 points from the playoffs! Sat Mar 09 2013, 23:30

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

No team is that lucky to win 5 games on the trot. We are doing something right - and what is more important, we are starting to believe. Are you starting to believe?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

233 points from the playoffs! - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 points from the playoffs! Sat Mar 09 2013, 23:54

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's imperative to understand the negatives from a game which you've won in order to strengthen the team in a way that increases the likelihood of continuing to win games.

Forums would be far better if every football fan understood this concept.

243 points from the playoffs! - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 points from the playoffs! Sun Mar 10 2013, 06:55

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

doffcocker wrote:It's imperative to understand the negatives from a game which you've won in order to strengthen the team in a way that increases the likelihood of continuing to win games.

Forums would be far better if every football fan understood this concept.

Forums would be better if everyone was as smart as you?

253 points from the playoffs! - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 points from the playoffs! Sun Mar 10 2013, 09:07

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Pricks like Cockdocker like to focus on, or invent a lot of the time, negatives so they can moan after a good win. Pathetic twats.

263 points from the playoffs! - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 points from the playoffs! Sun Mar 10 2013, 09:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Pricks like Cockdocker like to focus on, or invent a lot of the time, negatives so they can moan after a good win. Pathetic twats.

You bellend. Doffcocker is right, we were outplayed yesterday but still managed to win. No one gets promoted playing shite every week.

273 points from the playoffs! - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 points from the playoffs! Sun Mar 10 2013, 09:16

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You're one of the pricks I was on about Peter.

Do not call me a bellend or I will fucking destroy you.

283 points from the playoffs! - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 points from the playoffs! Sun Mar 10 2013, 09:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

Do not call me a bellend or I will fucking destroy you.

Forgive me if I don't run for the hills, you have a history of not turning up for fights.

293 points from the playoffs! - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 points from the playoffs! Sun Mar 10 2013, 09:27

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

One word - tangent.

Carry on though.

303 points from the playoffs! - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 points from the playoffs! Sun Mar 10 2013, 09:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tangent? Are we talking in code?

313 points from the playoffs! - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 points from the playoffs! Sun Mar 10 2013, 09:30

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yes.

You've been warned.

323 points from the playoffs! - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 points from the playoffs! Sun Mar 10 2013, 09:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Yes.

You've been warned.

You bellend. Stop trying to be a keyboard warrior and just accept you're out of your intellectual depth on this site.

333 points from the playoffs! - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 points from the playoffs! Sun Mar 10 2013, 09:38

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Out of my depth? Very Happy

Sounds like you're calling it on?

Let's see who cries to the mods first shall we?

343 points from the playoffs! - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 points from the playoffs! Sun Mar 10 2013, 09:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Back on topic!!!! I never thought I would say this but if we don't make the play-offs I wont be all that disappointed. I have thoroughly enjoyed this league, so much so that I will not be too concerned if we don't make it. Anyone can beat anyone in the Championship and you can perm any team from 15 or so that have the potential to get promoted.

Obviously I would love us to do it and get to Wembley but I just don't think our current squad is good enough to compete at the top level.

We've had some good days out in this league and not been ripped off with extortionate prices so if we don't make it this season so be it.

353 points from the playoffs! - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 points from the playoffs! Sun Mar 10 2013, 10:36

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:No team is that lucky to win 5 games on the trot. We are doing something right - and what is more important, we are starting to believe. Are you starting to believe?

Or looking at it another ay we have now gone 7 games unbeaten!!!

363 points from the playoffs! - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 points from the playoffs! Sun Mar 10 2013, 11:31

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc71 wrote:
Keegan wrote:No team is that lucky to win 5 games on the trot. We are doing something right - and what is more important, we are starting to believe. Are you starting to believe?

Or looking at it another ay we have now gone 7 games unbeaten!!!

It's even better than that. We're 8 games unbeaten. I think anyway.

373 points from the playoffs! - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 points from the playoffs! Sun Mar 10 2013, 11:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our last loss was to Watford so including the rearranged Posh game we are unbeaten in 8.

383 points from the playoffs! - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 points from the playoffs! Sun Mar 10 2013, 11:59

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:One word - tangent.

Carry on though.

Firstly I could kick your arse.
Secondly you are wrong, it is so important to look at weaknesses and mistakes even when winning in order to improve. I play poker and even when I win I like to look at mistakes and errors I have made so that I improve. If you want to be the best that is what you have to do.

393 points from the playoffs! - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 points from the playoffs! Sun Mar 10 2013, 12:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's important the manager and coaching staff looks at the weaknesses. I'll give you that.

Having won 5 on the spin and undefeated in 8 I'm happy with the way they're running it right now.

403 points from the playoffs! - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 points from the playoffs! Sun Mar 10 2013, 12:10

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Shut up Mich you ugly geordie wanker.

You're not in the same league as me so don't even try it on.

You really will end up in a suitcase at the bottom of the sea if you cross me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum