Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Am I Too Clever For This Site?

+10
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Am I too clever for this site?

Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 Vote_lcap43%Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 43% [ 13 ]
Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 Vote_lcap57%Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 57% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 30

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I Too Clever For This Site? Tue Mar 19 2013, 21:51

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I haven't voted!!!

I don't vote!

42Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I Too Clever For This Site? Tue Mar 19 2013, 21:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well it was seven apiece until you logged on and now it's eight seven in her favour. It may be coincidence but I don't believe in such things. Some miserable bastard had to press the Yes key to give her the advantage and I know for a fact that it wasn't me because I voted NO within minutes of her posting this topic.

43Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I Too Clever For This Site? Tue Mar 19 2013, 21:57

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:Well it was seven apiece until you logged on and now it's eight seven in her favour. It may be coincidence but I don't believe in such things. Some miserable bastard had to press the Yes key to give her the advantage and I know for a fact that it wasn't me because I voted NO within minutes of her posting this topic.

When it comes to Natasha threads that include a vote, I just don't vote. I like reading all the posts that go one way or the other and comment myself but I just don't vote in them. It's not as if Natasha will leave as we know she won't!

44Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I Too Clever For This Site? Tue Mar 19 2013, 22:22

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:That's your opinion, and of course it counts for knob all you'll not be pleased to know!
Does this school you went to have a gallery of it's achievers after leaving and are you in it?

Why are you wasting your time? Everyone knows Natasha Whittam isn't his real name and he didn't go to an all girls school.

It's a bit of sport, after all the forum is titled banter!?
As the Japs and Chinese do work outs in the morning I work with lads that have a banter session for five minutes before commencement of work. It is quite often done in the Engineering environment, serves to get the brain cogs going and give a few early morning chuckles. Audi drivers copped for it this morning, unlike cactus the pricks are on the inside!

45Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I Too Clever For This Site? Tue Mar 19 2013, 22:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:It looks like the public have spoken, 67% agree I am too clever for this site.
..and what do you think they are trying to say?
Personally, I like your posts but I couldn't possibly compromise you by asking you not to do the honourable thing.

46Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I Too Clever For This Site? Tue Mar 19 2013, 22:25

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Back to the earlier question re. gallery of Penwortham Girls School Achievers, I wonder if I'll get a bite on that one? I do hope so, my answer to any response is ready and waiting!Very Happy

47Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I Too Clever For This Site? Tue Mar 19 2013, 22:26

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:It looks like the public have spoken, 67% agree I am too clever for this site.
..and what do you think they are trying to say?
Personally, I like your posts but I couldn't possibly compromise you by asking you not to do the honourable thing.
Very Happy

Looks like Nat has used 11 sign ins to the current time. She must have loads of email addresses, I wonder if she uses the same password on them all?

48Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I Too Clever For This Site? Tue Mar 19 2013, 22:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I may have been a bit harsh having a go at BWFC71. I don't take it all that seriously whether or not. If Natasha left us we wouldn't having anything controversial to discuss.

She brings much to the table even if most of the fare is unpalatable. I look forward to Boggerbelief's thoughts as I retire to my Futon.

49Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I Too Clever For This Site? Wed Mar 20 2013, 20:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers voted No to tip the balance in favour of the silent majority. 11 voters should seek medical advice.

50Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I Too Clever For This Site? Wed Mar 20 2013, 20:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like Boggers voted 'yes'.

51Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I Too Clever For This Site? Wed Mar 20 2013, 21:53

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

13 votes yes to 12 votes no? Bloody hell, am I in the Twilight Zone or Wandering Minds?

I haven't voted, mind you.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

52Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I Too Clever For This Site? Wed Mar 20 2013, 22:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This poll is fixed.

53Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I Too Clever For This Site? Wed Mar 20 2013, 22:48

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzVVcXH6UzwL2VpZLJdjQmZ3-FrYvNphAPRbW7ruFtR9OM8sjjeg

54Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I Too Clever For This Site? Wed Mar 20 2013, 23:31

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have now voted, she is now losing, Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 3406120456

55Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I Too Clever For This Site? Thu Mar 21 2013, 01:15

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mr Magoo wrote:I have now voted, she is now losing, Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 3406120456
I trust the mods will step in?

56Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I Too Clever For This Site? Thu Mar 21 2013, 09:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:I have now voted, she is now losing, Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 3406120456

So you want her to stay then? That's nice.

57Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I Too Clever For This Site? Thu Mar 21 2013, 10:03

Bolton Hater wrote:You fat bitch, my dead parrot has more brains than you.

Can't beleive the majority will actually agree with you BH!

58Am I Too Clever For This Site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I Too Clever For This Site? Thu Mar 21 2013, 10:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's definitely been some mod tinkering with the results. Probably Biggie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum