Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This site

+12
BoltonTillIDie
Bolton Nuts
Bernard Dennis Park
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
scottjames30
Mr Magoo
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41This site - Page 3 Empty Re: This site Thu Apr 11 2013, 23:43

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Smile

42This site - Page 3 Empty Re: This site Fri Apr 12 2013, 00:48

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Yes, it is really nippy now!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

43This site - Page 3 Empty Re: This site Fri Apr 12 2013, 17:51

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Fine. Did it fix itself after those Wolves fans (or whoever they were), went quiet, as that was when it seemed to start (to me anyway)

44This site - Page 3 Empty Re: This site Fri Apr 12 2013, 18:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I'm not quite sure if the problem is 100% fixed right now but we don't expect users on the forum to experience any noticeable problems.

What I mean is that something happened within the site itself to cause the forum to run slow - nothing at all to do with the Wolves lads, or being hacked, or anything like that.

BTID simply disabled something running in the background to solve the problem for now.

I'm not technical so I'm not sure whether he had been messing around trying things out on the site to improve it for us - which BTID does a lot for us - and this caused the problem in the first place or he's simply switched something off so that he can solve the problem fully when he as more free time - but either way he's on the case and we shouldn't be having any more problems like we experienced yesterday. Sorry once again about that.

Can I just take this opportunity to once again enquire if there are any competent IT people reading this who may like to help us out in the future, then please make yourself known by either posting underneath or sending me a pm.

Thank you.

45This site - Page 3 Empty Re: This site Fri Apr 12 2013, 18:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:BTID simply disabled something running in the background to solve the problem for now.
you.

Or BTID had left something running, depending on your viewpoint.

46This site - Page 3 Empty Re: This site Fri Apr 12 2013, 18:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Can I just take this opportunity to once again enquire if there are any competent IT people reading this who may like to help us out in the future, then please make yourself known by either posting underneath or sending me a pm.

Poor BTID & Biggie, being sacked in public.

47This site - Page 3 Empty Re: This site Fri Apr 12 2013, 18:14

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

So unfortunate. A pm would have done the job, I think. Naughty Sluffy! Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

48This site - Page 3 Empty Re: This site Fri Apr 12 2013, 18:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:So unfortunate. A pm would have done the job, I think. Naughty Sluffy! Very Happy

Watch your back Keegan, you could be next.

49This site - Page 3 Empty Re: This site Fri Apr 12 2013, 18:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

We would be in a right pickle without BTID and Biggie.

The thing is thought, as shown yesterday, they might not always be about when we have a problem. I was merely enquiring if there was anybody else out there who might fancy helping out if and when required it the future.

Not had any replies so far though!

Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum