Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How gutting does this feel?

+19
Born to be a wanderer
Barryjw
Sgt. Bash
wanderlust
northshore
observer
Sluffy
Reebok_Rebel
terenceanne
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
chipbutty
Jamster26
doffcocker
Keegan
Mr Magoo
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Michael Bolton
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1How gutting does this feel? Empty How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 14:47

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

5 mins away from the play offs but instead the season is all over. Sickening.

2How gutting does this feel? Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 14:59

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm over it already.

3How gutting does this feel? Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 15:07

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Me too, it's onwards and upwards from August.

4How gutting does this feel? Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 15:08

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

bloody glad its over, i don't think i could take much more.

5How gutting does this feel? Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 15:12

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Am I the only one who is gutted? I am well fed up. It will be a whole year before Bolton get a crack of the play offs again. I can't see us going up automatically next season when we lose a lot of players.

The only positives is that I think we would lose to Watford in the play offs and we would have been an embarrassment next season if we did go up.

6How gutting does this feel? Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 15:23

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

It feels like a kick in the stomach, then just as the pain begins to wear off, another kick comes to the balls.
Absolutely gutted.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

7How gutting does this feel? Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 15:31

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Well done Keegan. Its sickening our season ending when we did so brilliantly to get back in with a shout of the play offs. 5 mins from making the play offs and we lost out on goal difference. To think of all the chances we blew this season for one extra point.

8How gutting does this feel? Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 15:37

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's disappointing but feels like justice. At best, I've not been watching a side that's worthy of a play-off place. Too much has been scraped largely due to a lack of quality.

Dougie has made improvements but still has a lot to do and prove.

9How gutting does this feel? Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 15:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Am I the only one who is gutted? I am well fed up. It will be a whole year before Bolton get a crack of the play offs again. I can't see us going up automatically next season when we lose a lot of players.

The only positives is that I think we would lose to Watford in the play offs and we would have been an embarrassment next season if we did go up.

We won't lose anyone that we want to keep..

With a whole pre season under Holden's belt he will par our central midfield with kamara and we'll smash this league.

Let's not forget about mavies, he's due back around Christmas time

10How gutting does this feel? Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 15:49

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'm devastated. But we've made progress under Freedman. He knows how to get results in this league. A full transfer window / pre-season and I think we'll be in with a great shout of automatic promotion next season.

11How gutting does this feel? Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 15:56

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I just can't believe we bottled it on the biggest of days. Forest and Watford did the same.
I was really looking forward to the play offs.
Even though we weren't good enough this season, we had an incredible chance for promotion. All we needed to do was win today, beat Watford over two legs and beat Brighton/Palace at Wembley. We should be beating all those teams.
So disappointing. Arrrgh, I am gutted.

12How gutting does this feel? Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 15:59

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

With the 'Caretakers' we would have been promoted.

Freedman's latest piece of lunacy (Hall) cost the game and not giving SKD a chance for a last run-out was disgraceful.

13How gutting does this feel? Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 16:16

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I was gutted at full time and coming back home but in a way I am over it now, just trying to not think about it too much really or I would get depressed.

Onwards and upwards is what I say, Douglas has the summer to get a proper stamp on the side and from he has done whilst he has been here, i'm confident we can have a proper go at it under him next season.

14How gutting does this feel? Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 18:41

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I am so gutted we blew it when it was in our own hands. I am fuming.
Sorry about the bad language.

15How gutting does this feel? Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 18:56

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its a bad day, just like last year.

We're curst !!!!!

16How gutting does this feel? Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 18:58

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:Its a bad day, just like last year.

We're curst !!!!!

Yes to go down on goal difference and then miss the play offs on goal difference is a bitter pill to swallow.

17How gutting does this feel? Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 19:07

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm over it already....it was exciting for the last month or two.
I had predicted us to be close to another relegation......so in that way we did much better than I thought. On to the transfer season and renewed debates...

18How gutting does this feel? Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 19:11

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

In answer to the op.

Very.

19How gutting does this feel? Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 20:09

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think the fact it is hurting me more than the rest of you shows you that I am a bigger fan than you lot.
I did have a bad feeling this week which is why I didn't post. I just so wanted us to be involved in the play offs. The play offs are awesome, best games of the whole season.
I am so gutted. The money we would have got if we got promoted was vital for the club but no one seems to care about that?

20How gutting does this feel? Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 20:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I should know better at my age but I am gutted - we had it in our own hands, at home, against a team with nothing to play for - what more could we ask for?

Typical Bolton to fuck it up - just watch Leicester win the play offs now!

Fecking Coyle and his crap start and crap players - shows how big a difference there is with a manager with a few ideas and an eye for a player.

Bet Eddie's not happy with dropping a potential £120 million today!

Gartside out perhaps?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum