Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How gutting does this feel?

+19
Born to be a wanderer
Barryjw
Sgt. Bash
wanderlust
northshore
observer
Sluffy
Reebok_Rebel
terenceanne
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
chipbutty
Jamster26
doffcocker
Keegan
Mr Magoo
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Michael Bolton
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41How gutting does this feel? - Page 3 Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Mon May 06 2013, 21:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would rather miss out at this stage than get done in the play-offs, or worse still, at Wembley. I have enjoyed this campaign more than I thought I would. Some real old fashioned grounds with stand up terracing plus some real quality venues like Cardiff, Brighton, Derby, Hull and Boro. Cheaper ticket prices plus more evenly matched teams and none of the ' my team's bigger than yours ' bullshit.

I reckon Dougie will deliver next season. When he arrived he had to play with the cards he was dealt. He will be breaking open a new pack in the summer. Some old faces will be history but that's football.

Fixtures come on the 16th June and I look forward to seeing how things pan out.

42How gutting does this feel? - Page 3 Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Mon May 06 2013, 21:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NickFazer wrote:Planning my away trips for next season already, hoping to start at Bournemouth in August Cool

Me too. I've been to Loftus Road before so QPR can do one. I bet the cheeky bastards will still charge top whack so they can fcuk right off. Those QPR fans who got stung with a massive increase in season ticket prices will vote with their wallets if they have any sense.

I've never been to Brentford or Yeovil but I've been to Bournemouth before. I was kinda hoping Sheff Utd would get promoted because it's just a short trip across the Pennines.

43How gutting does this feel? - Page 3 Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Mon May 06 2013, 21:46

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:I'm not over it yet, still gutted.

Re-read the Wolves thread again, it'll cheer you right up! Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum