Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How gutting does this feel?

+19
Born to be a wanderer
Barryjw
Sgt. Bash
wanderlust
northshore
observer
Sluffy
Reebok_Rebel
terenceanne
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
chipbutty
Jamster26
doffcocker
Keegan
Mr Magoo
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Michael Bolton
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21How gutting does this feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 20:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I think the fact it is hurting me more than the rest of you shows you that I am a bigger fan than you lot.
I did have a bad feeling this week which is why I didn't post. I just so wanted us to be involved in the play offs. The play offs are awesome, best games of the whole season.
I am so gutted. The money we would have got if we got promoted was vital for the club but no one seems to care about that?

I'm devastated!

But as freedman has said there's no point dwelling on it.

I'd rather go up as champions next year.

22How gutting does this feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 20:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm more gutted that, that's the last game for a few month.

No more football.

23How gutting does this feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 20:24

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'm looking forward to seeing what Douglas has in store next season, don't worry folks I feel we will be better equipped for the play offs or to mount a title challenge next season.

24How gutting does this feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 20:28

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Michael Bolton wrote:I think the fact it is hurting me more than the rest of you shows you that I am a bigger fan than you lot.
I did have a bad feeling this week which is why I didn't post. I just so wanted us to be involved in the play offs. The play offs are awesome, best games of the whole season.
I am so gutted. The money we would have got if we got promoted was vital for the club but no one seems to care about that?
We also lost a bundle on the next two or three games, which would have helped us as well.

25How gutting does this feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 20:34

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

aaron_bwfc wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing what Douglas has in store next season, don't worry folks I feel we will be better equipped for the play offs or to mount a title challenge next season.

You say that but the wage bill will have to be slashed over the summer. Gartside said at the start of the season that we would give it one big push to get back to the Premiership but now we have failed I expect the budget to be slashed a lot.

Remember when Big Sam came, we were selling everyone who had a transfer value. We had players like Ian Marshall, Liam Richardson, Garerth Farelly, Simon Charlton, etc - journeyman players, but luckily we had a top class manager.
I expect us to sell anyone who is worth anything. I don't think we will be stronger next season. But I may be wrong.

26How gutting does this feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 23:03

northshore

northshore
David Ngog
David Ngog

Not all of you , but many on this site were so rude on the BHS Blackpool site, you reap what you sow, see you next season Notlob.

27How gutting does this feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sat May 04 2013, 23:21

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Serves us right for being rude.

28How gutting does this feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sun May 05 2013, 00:36

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You had a bad feeling because deep down you knew we didn't deserve it. We are all BWFC fans on here.

29How gutting does this feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sun May 05 2013, 08:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just won a tenner on the Lotto, I feel more gutted now.

30How gutting does this feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sun May 05 2013, 11:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Just won a tenner on the Lotto, I feel more gutted now.
Know what you mean. I got an email from Euromillions last week saying "they have news about my ticket" so I signed into my online account. My mind was racing but it turned out I'd won £29.80. Nothing wrong with that but they could have told me upfront instead of being so dramatic.

31How gutting does this feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sun May 05 2013, 14:25

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

northshore wrote:Not all of you , but many on this site were so rude on the BHS Blackpool site, you reap what you sow, see you next season Notlob.

As opposed to the disrespecting the dead and the racism of the Blackpoo fans on BHS. But yeah, our karma is bad because we were rude....

32How gutting does this feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sun May 05 2013, 14:57

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Well i'm feeling remarkably well today. Not the gutted feeling following relegation or the unmentionable F A cup semi-final.

33How gutting does this feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sun May 05 2013, 22:16

northshore

northshore
David Ngog
David Ngog

Bash you are one of the worst, give your head a wobble, shame on you.

34How gutting does this feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Sun May 05 2013, 22:18

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yes, I don't disrespect the dead or be a racist. I'm a terrible person! Rolling Eyes

35How gutting does this feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Mon May 06 2013, 13:49

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

We have a terrible defence.Only Wheater is fit to play in the back 4.knight only got a contract cos Wheater got injured.At least Dougie is starting to bring in his own men.I think if we had Mark Davies all season we would of gone up.But the season starts 3rd August so not too far off Holden back ,Wheater back plus new additions.It was always a worry to me that if Blackpool can play on a shit pitch full of sand and bumps that they would love the Reebok.My wish for the summer would be Dawson but I doubt WBA will get rid.But I trust Dougie can't wait till 3rd August.

36How gutting does this feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Mon May 06 2013, 15:47

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Dissapointed but not gutted or surprised, in fact I had a little bet on a 2-2 draw. wembley would have been nice but it's Brightons I feel and I would have been really gutted coming home from Wembley after a defeat. It was a gallant attempt but we had much to many injuries and with the likes of Dawson gone the odds where stacked against us.

37How gutting does this feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Mon May 06 2013, 20:33

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Now that a few days have passed and I've had time to adjust to not going up this year, it still sucks. Sad

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

38How gutting does this feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Mon May 06 2013, 20:51

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Michael Bolton wrote:5 mins away from the play offs but instead the season is all over. Sickening.
Not really, we have progressed under Dougie. I'm really looking forward to next season in the Championship, which is currently, about our level.

Some cracking away fixtures as well. Too many to list really. Very Happy

39How gutting does this feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Mon May 06 2013, 20:53

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not over it yet, still gutted.

40How gutting does this feel? - Page 2 Empty Re: How gutting does this feel? Mon May 06 2013, 21:21

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Planning my away trips for next season already, hoping to start at Bournemouth in August Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum