Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joke Thread

+45
Bwfc1958
Pevensey Pete
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
NickFazer
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
Culcheth_White
Lofty_Love
scottjames30
Triumph
Sgt. Bash
Leeds_Trotter
rammywhite
terenceanne
Lyric Todkill
JonnyRandom
MartinBWFC
Angry Dad
LeedsWanderer
WhiteBic
Reebok_Rebel
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
Whatsupdoc
Numpty 28723
doffcocker
Mr Magoo
Bolton Nuts
xmiles
jayjay23
Natasha Whittam
Spillthebeans
trotter1948
gloswhite
Quent
Sluffy
largehat
Banks of the Croal
bwfc71
Keegan
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
49 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 48 of 50]

941Joke Thread - Page 48 Empty Re: Joke Thread Thu Apr 21 2016, 21:08

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Two women friends had gone for a girl's night out. Both were very faithful and loving wives, however they had got over-enthusiastic on the Bacardi Breezers.

Incredibly drunk and walking home they needed to pee, so they stopped in the cemetery.

One of them had nothing to wipe with so she thought she would take off her panties and use them.

Her friend however was wearing a rather expensive pair of panties and did not want to ruin them.

She was lucky enough to squat down next to a grave that had a wreath with a ribbon on it, so she proceeded to wipe with that.

The girls then proceeded home.

The next day one of the women's husband was concerned that his normally sweet and innocent wife was still in bed hung over, so he phoned the other husband and said: 'These girl nights have got to stop! I'm starting to suspect the worst. My wife came home with no panties!!'

'That's nothing' said the other husband, 'Mine came back with a card stuck to her ass that said..

'From all of us at the Fire Station. We'll never forget you.'

942Joke Thread - Page 48 Empty Re: Joke Thread Thu Apr 21 2016, 21:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

943Joke Thread - Page 48 Empty Re: Joke Thread Thu Apr 21 2016, 22:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

:rofl:

944Joke Thread - Page 48 Empty Re: Joke Thread Wed May 04 2016, 09:50

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Little Tommy went in to his Dad's bedroom looking for his Dad, when he went in his Dad had his Mum bent over the bed and was giving her a right seeing to. As he stood there horrified his dad turned round saw him there and winked and then started to laugh.
When his dad had finished he thought he'd better go and find little Tommy and make sure he's all right, so he went into Tommy's bedroom and saw him with his Gran bent over the bed banging her like a drum, he yelled what the f**k are you doing.
Little Tommy turned round winked and said "it's not so funny when it's your mum is it" and laughed.

945Joke Thread - Page 48 Empty Re: Joke Thread Wed May 04 2016, 10:03

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

In the worst ever Irish air disaster a 2 seater bi plane crashed into the graveyard, the police have so far recovered 176 bodies and the number is expected to rise as recovery goes on into the night.

946Joke Thread - Page 48 Empty Re: Joke Thread Wed May 04 2016, 21:47

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

A steering wheel has suddenly grown on my cock

It's driving me nuts

947Joke Thread - Page 48 Empty Re: Joke Thread Wed May 04 2016, 21:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Razz

948Joke Thread - Page 48 Empty Re: Joke Thread Wed May 04 2016, 21:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:Little Tommy went in to his Dad's bedroom looking for his Dad, when he went in his Dad had his Mum bent over the bed and was giving her a right seeing to. As he stood there horrified his dad turned round saw him there and winked and then started to laugh.
When his dad had finished he thought he'd better go and find little Tommy and make sure he's all right, so he went into Tommy's bedroom and saw him with his Gran bent over the bed banging her like a drum, he yelled what the f**k are you doing.
Little Tommy turned round winked and said "it's not so funny when it's your mum is it" and laughed.
lol!

949Joke Thread - Page 48 Empty Re: Joke Thread Wed May 04 2016, 21:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Two women friends had gone for a girl's night out. Both were very faithful and loving wives, however they had got over-enthusiastic on the Bacardi Breezers.

Incredibly drunk and walking home they needed to pee, so they stopped in the cemetery.

One of them had nothing to wipe with so she thought she would take off her panties and use them.

Her friend however was wearing a rather expensive pair of panties and did not want to ruin them.

She was lucky enough to squat down next to a grave that had a wreath with a ribbon on it, so she proceeded to wipe with that.

The girls then proceeded home.

The next day one of the women's husband was concerned that his normally sweet and innocent wife was still in bed hung over,  so he phoned the other husband and said: 'These girl nights have got to stop! I'm starting to suspect the worst. My wife came home with no panties!!'

'That's nothing' said the other husband, 'Mine came back with a card stuck to her ass that said..

'From all of us at the Fire Station. We'll never forget you.'

:rofl:

950Joke Thread - Page 48 Empty Re: Joke Thread Wed May 04 2016, 22:18

A husband and wife were golfing when suddenly the wife asked, "Honey, if I died would you get married again?" The husband said, "No sweetie." The woman said, "I'm sure you would." So the man said, "Okay, I would" Then the woman asked, "Would you let her sleep in our bed?" And the man replied, "Ya, I guess so." Then the wife asked, "Would you let her use my golf clubs?" And the husband replied, "No, she's left handed"

951Joke Thread - Page 48 Empty Re: Joke Thread Fri May 06 2016, 20:22

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

A man comes home and says to his wife ..."Our Postman says he has shagged every woman on our street except one"
The wife thinks for a minute and says " It must be that miserable cow at number 18"

952Joke Thread - Page 48 Empty Re: Joke Thread Sat May 07 2016, 00:10

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

terenceanne wrote:A man comes home and says to his wife ..."Our Postman says he has shagged every woman on our street except one"
The wife thinks for a minute and says " It must be that miserable cow at number 18"

Laughing

953Joke Thread - Page 48 Empty Re: Joke Thread Sun May 22 2016, 23:26

A man was riding a bus, minding his own business, when
The gorgeous woman next to him started to breast feed her baby.
The baby wouldn't take it, so she said,
"Come on sweetie, eat it all up or
I'll have to give it to this nice man next to us."
Five  minutes later, the baby was still
not feeding, so she said,
"Come on, honey. Take it or I'll give
it to this nice man here."
A few minutes later,
The anxious man blurted out,

"Come on kid.
Make up your bloody mind!
I was supposed to get off four stops ago!

954Joke Thread - Page 48 Empty Re: Joke Thread Sun May 22 2016, 23:27

A woman goes to her gynecologist.  
"What seems to be the problem?" asked her doctor.
"Something is terribly wrong, I keep finding postage stamps from Costa Rica in my Vagina."
The doctor had a look, then chuckled before she said
"Those aren't postage stamps my dear, they're the stickers off the bananas"

955Joke Thread - Page 48 Empty Re: Joke Thread Sun May 22 2016, 23:30

A posh girls’ school was recently faced with an unusual problem.
A number of 12-year-old girls had begun to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom.
That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints.
Every night, the cleaner would remove them and the next day the girls would put them back.
Finally, the principal decided something must be done. She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the cleaner.
She explained all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the cleaner who had to clean the mirrors every night-you can imagine the
yawns from the girls.
To demonstrate how difficult it was, the principal asked the cleaner to show the girls how much effort was required.
He took out a long handled mop, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it.
Since then there have been no lip prints on the mirror.

956Joke Thread - Page 48 Empty Re: Joke Thread Mon May 23 2016, 10:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some good ones there Barb! Very Happy

957Joke Thread - Page 48 Empty Re: Joke Thread Mon May 23 2016, 11:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:A woman goes to her gynecologist.  
"What seems to be the problem?" asked her doctor.
"Something is terribly wrong, I keep finding postage stamps from Costa Rica in my Vagina."
The doctor had a look, then chuckled before she said
"Those aren't postage stamps my dear, they're the stickers off the bananas"
Sent this to a mate of mine in a cancer ward in Newcastle,and it nearly saw him off. Very Happy

958Joke Thread - Page 48 Empty Re: Joke Thread Mon May 23 2016, 13:13

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I felt sorry for the hypnotist I saw last night. He hypnotised 7 blokes and then accidentally dropped the microphone on his foot. 

"Fuck me!", he shouted. 

What happened next will haunt me for the rest of my life.....

959Joke Thread - Page 48 Empty Re: Joke Thread Mon May 23 2016, 13:13

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

An Englishman, a Frenchman, a ravishing blonde and a homely brunette are sharing a compartment on a train as it winds its way through the Alps. Every now and then the train passes through a tunnel, during which time the compartment is plunged into complete darkness. On one such occasion, a ringing slap is heard and as the train passes back into daylight, the Frenchman is rubbing his sore, red cheek.
The brunette thinks 'I bet that dirty Frenchman fondled the blonde and she struck the pervert.'
The blonde thinks 'I bet that filthy Frenchman was looking to grope me in the dark, mistook the dowdy brunette for me and she slapped the beast.'
The Frenchman thinks 'I bet that perfidious Englishman touched up the blonde in the dark and she slapped me by mistake.'
The Englishman thinks 'I can't wait for another tunnel so I can slap that French twat again.

960Joke Thread - Page 48 Empty Re: Joke Thread Mon May 23 2016, 13:52

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Bwfc1958 wrote:An Englishman, a Frenchman, a ravishing blonde and a homely brunette are sharing a compartment on a train as it winds its way through the Alps. Every now and then the train passes through a tunnel, during which time the compartment is plunged into complete darkness. On one such occasion, a ringing slap is heard and as the train passes back into daylight, the Frenchman is rubbing his sore, red cheek.
The brunette thinks 'I bet that dirty Frenchman fondled the blonde and she struck the pervert.'
The blonde thinks 'I bet that filthy Frenchman was looking to grope me in the dark, mistook the dowdy brunette for me and she slapped the beast.'
The Frenchman thinks 'I bet that perfidious Englishman touched up the blonde in the dark and she slapped me by mistake.'
The Englishman thinks 'I can't wait for another tunnel so I can slap that French twat again.
Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 48 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum