Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joke Thread

+45
Bwfc1958
Pevensey Pete
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
NickFazer
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
Culcheth_White
Lofty_Love
scottjames30
Triumph
Sgt. Bash
Leeds_Trotter
rammywhite
terenceanne
Lyric Todkill
JonnyRandom
MartinBWFC
Angry Dad
LeedsWanderer
WhiteBic
Reebok_Rebel
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
Whatsupdoc
Numpty 28723
doffcocker
Mr Magoo
Bolton Nuts
xmiles
jayjay23
Natasha Whittam
Spillthebeans
trotter1948
gloswhite
Quent
Sluffy
largehat
Banks of the Croal
bwfc71
Keegan
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
49 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 50]

981Joke Thread - Page 50 Empty Re: Joke Thread Sun Jun 26 2016, 10:29

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I lost my watch at a party once. An hour later I saw some guy stepping on it while he was sexually harassing some woman at that party. Infuriated, I immediately went over, punched him and broke his nose. No one does that to a woman, not on my watch....

982Joke Thread - Page 50 Empty Re: Joke Thread Sun Jun 26 2016, 10:30

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Paddy and Seamus,in a boarding house in London. Writing letters home. Paddy stops writing and says....
"Hey, Seamus, how do you spell "dattle"?
"Jaysus, sure I've never even heard that word before, how would ya use it in a sentence?"
"I said...dear Ma, please send a wooly jumper dattle fit me"
Seamus just about pisses himself laughing and when he finally calms down he says...
"it's eejits like you that get the Irish a bad name....there's no such word as dattle, ya fuckin gobshite...the word ye want is ...wattle."

983Joke Thread - Page 50 Empty Re: Joke Thread Sun Jul 17 2016, 22:39

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

An old lady in a nursing home is tearing down the hall in her electric wheelchair when all of a sudden an old man jumps out of a room in front of her. He says ' show me your license.' so the woman pulls a lolly wrapper out of her handbag and gives it to the man. The old man checks the lolly wrapper and says "very well then, be on your way and don't let me catch you speeding again."  so the old lady goes off down the hallway again. A little while later the old lady is speeding again. Again she goes past a room and the old man jumps out in front of her. "Show me your registration papers" said the old man. This time the old lady pulls a shopping receipt out of her bag and hands it to the old man. He checks it and then hands it back to her and says "very well. Be on your way and don't let me catch you speeding again."  The old lady puts the receipt back in her bag and drives off. A little while later she is speeding again and as before the old man jumps out of a room in front of her. This time he is stark naked. The old woman takes one look at him and says, "oh no, not the breathalyzer test again..."

984Joke Thread - Page 50 Empty Re: Joke Thread Sun Jul 17 2016, 22:52

A lawyer and a blonde are sitting next to each other on a long flight from LA to NY. The lawyer leans over to her and asks if she would like to play a fun game. The blonde just wants to take a nap, so she politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks.

The lawyer persists and explains that the game is really easy and a lot of fun. He explains "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5, and visa-versa." Again, she politely declines and tries to get some sleep.

The lawyer, now somewhat agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $50!" figuring that since she is a blonde that he will easily win the match. This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring that there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, agrees to the game.

The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?" The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches in to her purse, pulls out a five-dollar bill and hands it to the lawyer.

Now, it's the blonde's turn. She asks the lawyer: "What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?" The lawyer looks at her with a puzzled look. He takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references. He taps into the
Airphone with his modem and searches the Net and the Library of Congress. Frustrated, he sends E-mails to all his coworkers and friends he knows. All to no avail. After over an hour, he wakes the blonde and hands her $50. The blonde politely takes the $50 and turns away to get back to sleep.

The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes the blonde and asks, "Well, so what is the answer!?" Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5, and goes back to sleep.

985Joke Thread - Page 50 Empty Re: Joke Thread Sun Jul 17 2016, 22:55

A farmer drove to a neighbor's farmhouse and knocked at the door. A boy, about 9, opened the door. "Is your dad or mom home?" said the farmer.

"No, they went to town."

"How about your brother, Howard? Is he here?"

"No, he went with Mom and Dad."

The farmer stood there for a few minutes, shifting from one foot to the other, mumbling to himself, when the young boy says, "I know where all the tools are, if you want to borrow one, or I can give Dad a message."

"Well," said the farmer uncomfortably. "No, I really want to talk to your Dad, about your brother Howard getting my daughter Suzy pregnant".

The boy thought for a moment, then says, "You'll have to talk to my Dad about that. I know he charges $500 for the bulls and $150 for the pigs, but I have no idea how much he charges for Howard."

986Joke Thread - Page 50 Empty Re: Joke Thread Wed Jul 20 2016, 15:22

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

An Australian farmer is visiting New Zealand and sees a local farmer making out with a sheep.

"Oi, we shear our sheep in Australia" he shouts.

The outraged New Zealander looks up and shouts back "I'm not sharing her with anybody."

987Joke Thread - Page 50 Empty Re: Joke Thread Wed Jul 20 2016, 15:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

'Making out'.  :rofl:

988Joke Thread - Page 50 Empty Re: Joke Thread Wed Jul 20 2016, 15:26

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:'Making out'.  :rofl:

Fucking if you prefer.

989Joke Thread - Page 50 Empty Re: Joke Thread Wed Jul 20 2016, 15:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I appreciate your trying to be delicate. Making out is better.
Joke Thread - Page 50 Harry-bliss-man-counting-sheep-encounters-a-sexy-female-sheep-new-yorker-cartoon

990Joke Thread - Page 50 Empty Re: Joke Thread Fri Jul 22 2016, 15:45

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

A Scottish couple took in a 19-year-old girl as a lodger. She asked if she could have a bath, but the woman of the house told her they didn’t have a bath, although if she wanted to, she could use a tin bath in front of the fire.
“Monday’s the best night, when my husband goes out to darts,” she said.
The girl agreed to have a bath the following Monday.
After her husband had gone to the pub for his darts match, the woman filled the bath and watched the girl get undressed. She was surprised to see that the lass didn’t have any pubic hair. She mentioned this to her husband when he came home. He didn’t believe her, so she said, “Next Monday, when you go to darts, leave a little early and wait in the back garden. I’ll leave a gap in the curtains so you can see for yourself.”
So the following Monday, while the girl again got undressed, the wife asked, “Do you shave?”
“No,” replied the girl… “I’ve just never grown any hair down there. Do you have hair?”
“Oh, yes,” said the woman, and she pulled up her nightdress and showed the girl that she was really generously endowed in the hair department … very generously indeed.
The girl finished her bath and went to bed.
Later that night, when the husband came in, the wife asked him, “Did you see it?”
“Yes,” he said, “but why the hell did you have to show her yours.”
“Why ever are you worried about that?” she said. “You’ve seen it often enough before.”
“I know,” he said, “but the darts team hadn’t!”

991Joke Thread - Page 50 Empty Re: Joke Thread Fri Jul 22 2016, 16:00

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

A fifteen year old Amish boy and his father were in a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again. The boy asked, "What is this Father?" The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don"t know what it is." While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat old lady in a wheel chair moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened, and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed, and the boy and his father watched the small numbers above the walls light up sequentially. They continued to watch until it reached the last number, and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order. Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24-year-old blond stepped out. The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to his son... "Go get your Mother."

-------

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=19936

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum