Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall

+8
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
Reebok_Rebel
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
Culcheth_White
Lofty_Love
JakeSnake
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Empty Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Thu May 16 2013, 07:49

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

According to reports today Dougie would like to sign Rob Hall permanently

It has been revealed that Hall, who is out of contract at the end of June, had took longer to recover from a hernia injury than expected which is why he was restricted to only 37 minutes on the pitch and playing 'quite bad' but he can be excused for that which Dougie has already done.

2Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Thu May 16 2013, 09:35

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Three signings already is good news.

Still waiting for something exciting though..

3Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Thu May 16 2013, 10:09

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Dougie had been chasing Hall for quite some time, before we managed to bring him in on loan. Hall is on a free as well, so some compensation due to his age.

Hopefully, Hall will live up to the expectations, that Dougie has of him. If we do manage to sign him! Smile

4Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Thu May 16 2013, 10:10

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Lofty_Love wrote:Three signings already is good news.

Heard we're after a South American that would go straight into the team. No names or position yet.

5Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Thu May 16 2013, 10:23

Can't say I know anything about him but 6 assists in 13 appearances for Birmingham’s good though have to wait and see, but I hope he's quick.

6Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Thu May 16 2013, 10:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JakeSnake wrote:According to reports today Dougie would like to sign Rob Hall permanently

It has been revealed that Hall, who is out of contract at the end of June, had took longer to recover from a hernia injury than expected which is why he was restricted to only 37 minutes on the pitch and playing 'quite bad' but he can be excused for that which Dougie has already done.

It's clear that it's going to be another Summer of underwhelming signings that will struggle to make even the bench.

Coyle out.

7Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Thu May 16 2013, 10:38

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc1874 wrote:Can't say I know anything about him but 6 assists in 13 appearances for Birmingham’s good though have to wait and see, but I hope he's quick.
A lightning-quick forward or winger, Rob Hall has come through the ranks at the Academy of Football after joining West Ham United at the age of seven.
Blessed with elusive ball skills, tight close control and a superb left-foot shot from all ranges, Hall has long been considered one of West Ham and England's brightest attacking prospects.

8Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Thu May 16 2013, 10:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:
A lightning-quick forward or winger, Rob Hall has come through the ranks at the Academy of Football after joining West Ham United at the age of seven.
Blessed with elusive ball skills, tight close control and a superb left-foot shot from all ranges, Hall has long been considered one of West Ham and England's brightest attacking prospects.

His Dad wrote that. I kid you not.

9Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Thu May 16 2013, 11:54

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Could be a good signing.

Nothing to lose really imo.

10Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Thu May 16 2013, 12:00

Culcheth_White wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Can't say I know anything about him but 6 assists in 13 appearances for Birmingham’s good though have to wait and see, but I hope he's quick.

'Lightning quick' :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

What's the source of this out of interest?

11Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Thu May 16 2013, 12:11

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Culcheth_White wrote:

Heard we're after a South American that would go straight into the team. No names or position yet.

Messi? affraid

12Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Thu May 16 2013, 12:36

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc1874 wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:

'Lightning quick' :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

What's the source of this out of interest?
He'll be playing for England one day, that's all I know.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

13Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Thu May 16 2013, 13:35

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Culcheth_White wrote:

He better not be called Carlos Sanchez..

14Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Thu May 16 2013, 13:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've heard the name Ali Dia mentioned.

15Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Thu May 16 2013, 14:04

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lofty_Love wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:

He better not be called Carlos Sanchez..

Not this fucking protracted shit again... ::seething2::

16Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Thu May 16 2013, 15:24

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Rob Hall on a free should be an excellent bit of business. There's a question mark over each of the wingers we already have, so we definitely need something else in that area.

17Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Thu May 16 2013, 16:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The club only go after people to bump up season ticket sales.

because people actually buy season tickets because they see we've been linked with someone in the paper.

albino

18Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Thu May 16 2013, 21:26

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I wonder if we, I mean you lot will get linked with Miguel Veloso this summer?

19Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Thu May 16 2013, 21:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I wonder if we, I mean you lot will get linked with Miguel Veloso this summer?

Was we, I mean us linked with him once before?

20Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Thu May 16 2013, 21:31

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:I wonder if we, I mean you lot will get linked with Miguel Veloso this summer?

Was we, I mean us linked with him once before?

Yes we were, I mean you were every summer for about 3 years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum