Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall

+8
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
Reebok_Rebel
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
Culcheth_White
Lofty_Love
JakeSnake
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Thu May 16 2013, 21:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:I wonder if we, I mean you lot will get linked with Miguel Veloso this summer?

Was we, I mean us linked with him once before?

Yes we were, I mean you were every summer for about 3 years.

He might think we're being funny if we don't make it 4 then.

22Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Thu May 16 2013, 21:54

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Miguel Veloso has become a standing joke as it relates to transfer windows.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

23Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Fri May 17 2013, 17:29

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

********************************** BREAKING NEWS ******************************

The manager of Bolton Wanderers football club, Mr. Douglas Freedman issued the following statement.

" Ladies and gentlemen I wish to point out that I have not, as has been suggested in some of the daily newspapers, considered the possibility or otherwise of making an offer for the Arbroath utility player, Mac McNulty, known to his friends as Mac. That is all I have to say at this time".

24Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Fri May 17 2013, 18:06

chipbutty wrote:********************************** BREAKING NEWS ******************************

The manager of Bolton Wanderers football club, Mr. Douglas Freedman issued the following statement.

" Ladies and gentlemen I wish to point out that I have not, as has been suggested in some of the daily newspapers, considered the possibility or otherwise of making an offer for the Arbroath utility player, Mac McNulty, known to his friends as Mac. That is all I have to say at this time".

Shocked

25Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Fri May 17 2013, 18:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chipbutty wrote:********************************** BREAKING NEWS ******************************

Did he say that?

Mac said its Bollocks tbh, he was never utility and only ever a striker .

I believe Mac , but we'll see sooner or later.

26Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Fri May 17 2013, 18:26

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

27Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Fri May 17 2013, 18:30

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Is that Magoo?

28Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Update: Rob Hall Fri May 17 2013, 18:50

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quality programme.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum