Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt?

+8
terenceanne
waynagain
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
Bernard Dennis Park
Boggersbelief
WhiteBic
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? Thu May 23 2013, 18:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You lying bastard!

22Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? Thu May 23 2013, 20:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:You're way down the list tbh.

Not as low down as wankers like Passi, Keegan and Natasha though.

You're probably just below Hipster.

:number1:

23Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? Fri May 24 2013, 11:20

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Are you taking the piss ?
Not good enough for Rotherham but good for us?

24Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? Fri May 24 2013, 11:43

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

wind up

25Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? Fri May 24 2013, 12:15

bmcavas

bmcavas
David Ngog
David Ngog

what an absolute joke of a thread lol

26Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? Fri May 24 2013, 12:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think anyone can deny we need a right back, plus we need more Bolton born players in the side. How can we call ourselves "Bolton" if the only thing from Bolton is the bread in the canteen?

Nicky Hunt is the best right-back we've had in the last 20 years, still under 30, and ripe for the captains armband.

27Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? Fri May 24 2013, 12:23

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Still a wind up.

28Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? Fri May 24 2013, 12:30

Natasha Whittam wrote:I don't think anyone can deny we need a right back, plus we need more Bolton born players in the side. How can we call ourselves "Bolton" if the only thing from Bolton is the bread in the canteen?

Nicky Hunt is the best right-back we've had in the last 20 years, still under 30, and ripe for the captains armband.

Agreed. We also need a decent right back for England I see no reason Hunt couldn't be pushing for that, we've all seen what he's capable of.

29Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? Fri May 24 2013, 12:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

bmcavas wrote:what an absolute joke of a thread lol

Hello and welcome mate.

Must be a cracker of a thread to get you posting after all these months!

Now that you've opened your scoring I hope you push on to get up to double figures at least and then on to a ton plus!

Can't you just tell the cricket season is here!

30Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? Fri May 24 2013, 12:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Agreed. We also need a decent right back for England I see no reason Hunt couldn't be pushing for that, we've all seen what he's capable of.

He was a very good defender 8-10 years ago, but lost his way.

Dougie could be the one to bring him back to his best.

31Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? Fri May 24 2013, 12:33

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:I don't think anyone can deny we need a right back, plus we need more Bolton born players in the side. How can we call ourselves "Bolton" if the only thing from Bolton is the bread in the canteen?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

32Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? Fri May 24 2013, 12:40

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bmcavas wrote:what an absolute joke of a thread lol

I agree.

Welcome to the forum.

33Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nicky Hunt - Worth A Punt? Mon May 27 2013, 14:54

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I can remember the song Nicky Hunt is a football genius even if tongue in cheek.Biggest fall from grace since Micheal Ricketts.Was'nt Hunt at Accringon Stanley,if they sent him on his way he must have become really shit.Then Rotherham released him wow to think he was on a big contract at Bolton.What happened to him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum