Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Makes You Feel Awkward?

+7
waynagain
Sluffy
scottjames30
Bernard Dennis Park
Michael Bolton
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21What Makes You Feel Awkward? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Makes You Feel Awkward? Fri May 24 2013, 17:34

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

They're gay lovers.

Big E is usually bottom.

22What Makes You Feel Awkward? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Makes You Feel Awkward? Fri May 24 2013, 17:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My mind is playing tricks on me.

23What Makes You Feel Awkward? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Makes You Feel Awkward? Fri May 24 2013, 19:54

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I once had a one night stand with some bird. We started to get down to the foreplay and she had loads of hairs around her nipples! Shocked That was awkward! affraid

24What Makes You Feel Awkward? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Makes You Feel Awkward? Fri May 24 2013, 20:12

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Culcheth_White wrote:I once had a one night stand with some bird. We started to get down to the foreplay and she had loads of hairs around her nipples! Shocked That was awkward! affraid
Was her name Natasha?

25What Makes You Feel Awkward? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Makes You Feel Awkward? Fri May 24 2013, 20:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Was her name Natasha?

I shave mine you cheeky bitch.

26What Makes You Feel Awkward? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Makes You Feel Awkward? Fri May 24 2013, 21:09

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

MartinBWFC wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:I once had a one night stand with some bird. We started to get down to the foreplay and she had loads of hairs around her nipples! Shocked That was awkward! affraid
Was her name Natasha?
No, her name was Janet. She was a trainee nurse in Warrington.

Natasha does sound quite sexy, but I got put off, when she said she had a shit in Dougie's lounge. I think I prefer hairy nipples. Smile

27What Makes You Feel Awkward? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Makes You Feel Awkward? Fri May 24 2013, 21:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sticking my willy in a pie and getting caught by my mum.

28What Makes You Feel Awkward? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Makes You Feel Awkward? Fri May 24 2013, 23:24

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

watching other peoples embarassment.

29What Makes You Feel Awkward? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Makes You Feel Awkward? Sat May 25 2013, 01:03

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

When somebody farts in company and you know it's not you.

But you think it might be the wife.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum