Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are We Too Aggressive?

+15
Banks of the Croal
bwfc71
Sluffy
WhiteBic
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
Boggersbelief
waynagain
aaron_bwfc
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Are We Too Aggressive? Empty Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 14:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This morning I was stuck in traffic and going along at no more than 10mph. As I was passing a row of parked cars the driver of one opened the door right into my path - I had to really slam on and missed taking her door off by the width of one of Ngog's skinny legs.

She apologised with a little wave and mouthed "sorry" but I was ready to rip the bitches heart out and feed it to my dog. Had I not been in traffic on a busy road I may have jumped out of the car and smashed her teeth in or, at the very least, verbally abused her.

Five minutes later I realised I was being a mad woman. This girl made an error of judgement which cost me nothing other than a little extra wear on my brakes. Big deal. Why was I ready to kill her over such a little thing?

And everyone seems to be the same these days. You bump into someone and they want to kill you, someone says something you don't agree with on the internet and you're ready to meet them for a punch up, or someone nicks your parking space at Asda and you're ready to go to prison for manslaughter just to prove a point.

Madness. Why has society become so aggressive?

2Are We Too Aggressive? Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 14:34

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Nice picture of you Nat!
Now go on- be aggressive

3Are We Too Aggressive? Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 14:45

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

We are an aggressive nation, people over react to little things that really don't make much difference to their lives, I do it myself then about 10mins later think what the fuck are you getting so worked up about.

We should take a leaf out of spains book, they are so laid back their bloody horizontal at times.

4Are We Too Aggressive? Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 14:54

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:This morning I was stuck in traffic and going along at no more than 10mph. As I was passing a row of parked cars the driver of one opened the door right into my path - I had to really slam on and missed taking her door off by the width of one of Ngog's skinny legs.

She apologised with a little wave and mouthed "sorry" but I was ready to rip the bitches heart out and feed it to my dog. Had I not been in traffic on a busy road I may have jumped out of the car and smashed her teeth in or, at the very least, verbally abused her.

Five minutes later I realised I was being a mad woman. This girl made an error of judgement which cost me nothing other than a little extra wear on my brakes. Big deal. Why was I ready to kill her over such a little thing?

And everyone seems to be the same these days. You bump into someone and they want to kill you, someone says something you don't agree with on the internet and you're ready to meet them for a punch up, or someone nicks your parking space at Asda and you're ready to go to prison for manslaughter just to prove a point.

That's the kind of thing that happens when women are allowed to drive

5Are We Too Aggressive? Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 14:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:

That's the kind of thing that happens when women are allowed to drive

I'll kill you muthafuka!!!!

6Are We Too Aggressive? Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 14:58

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

BAZINGA!!!!!!

7Are We Too Aggressive? Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 14:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've had time to reflect. I no longer wish to kill you.

8Are We Too Aggressive? Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 15:01

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've had time to reflect. I no longer wish to kill you.

How about a bit of a spanking then?

9Are We Too Aggressive? Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 15:04

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:This morning I was stuck in traffic and going along at no more than 10mph. As I was passing a row of parked cars the driver of one opened the door right into my path - I had to really slam on and missed taking her door off by the width of one of Ngog's skinny legs.

This lady could have been a martial art expert for all you know, you made the correct choice to keep on your way

10Are We Too Aggressive? Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 15:19

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

waynagain wrote:BAZINGA!!!!!!

I've been waiting to use that - I'm mildly addicted to "The Big Bang Theory"

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

11Are We Too Aggressive? Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 16:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As a regular visitor to this forum I'm surprised you needed to ask that question.

12Are We Too Aggressive? Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 16:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have left my car on a main road ,got out chasing a pedal bike before now, before realising "I've lost it" and walked back to my car as if nothing happened.

The strange looks I got was unbelievable .

13Are We Too Aggressive? Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 16:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:As a regular visitor to this forum I'm surprised you needed to ask that question.

But why are we so aggressive? Why do little things bug us more than they did, say, 30 years ago?

14Are We Too Aggressive? Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 16:40

Was it twenty eight days/weeks later where people caught a virus from the monkeys and became extremely angry. You been to the zoo or Knowsley Nat

15Are We Too Aggressive? Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 17:33

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Its the illuminati at work

16Are We Too Aggressive? Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 17:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At least we are not as bad as America.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Vt7FDTpzGvo?rel=0

17Are We Too Aggressive? Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 17:59

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I've already mentioned on here the incident when I launched somebody head first into a hedge for touching my car.

So I'd say no we aren't too aggressive.

18Are We Too Aggressive? Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 20:09

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

What about the russians... (I love the music in this clip).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npCjXYMqxuc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

19Are We Too Aggressive? Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 21:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:What about the russians... (I love the music in this clip).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npCjXYMqxuc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That clip was hilarious.

20Are We Too Aggressive? Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 21:32

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why is my photo not showing?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum