Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are We Too Aggressive?

+15
Banks of the Croal
bwfc71
Sluffy
WhiteBic
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
Boggersbelief
waynagain
aaron_bwfc
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 09:54

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:So to sum up, Nat's Angry (there's a surprise) Wayne is trying to bed her and boggers is struggling to upload a photo of his todger! Smile  Did you ever get it to work boggers?
I reckon it actually uploaded but it's that small you can't see it.  Razz

42Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 12:10

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:So to sum up, Nat's Angry (there's a surprise) Wayne is trying to bed her and boggers is struggling to upload a photo of his todger! Smile  Did you ever get it to work boggers?
I reckon it actually uploaded but it's that small you can't see it.  Razz
boggers masturbation kit

Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 3 9k=

43Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 16:23

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll fight you both, let's go

44Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 16:26

Boggersbelief wrote:I'll fight you both, let's go

Very Happy

45Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 16:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a while since we had a fake fight on Nuts.

46Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 16:31

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's a while since we had a fake fight on Nuts.

At least a few days

47Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 16:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

At least a few days

Exactly. I much prefer this site when everyone is threatening to twat each other.

48Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 16:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sk and 74 are ready for a fight

49Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 16:39

Boggersbelief wrote:Sk and 74 are ready for a fight

Dont get involved in that fight. Its a head fuck. Trust me

50Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 16:41

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's the funniest thing on here right now. They're like a married couple

51Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 16:42

Boggersbelief wrote:It's the funniest thing on here right now. They're like a married couple

I swear 74 has had one blunt too many and it is his stoned alter ego

52Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 16:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think he's ever not high with some of the things he comes out with

53Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 16:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

74 won't fight, he's all gob.

54Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 16:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's too busy finding room at his gaff to shelter a few more refugees

55Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 16:48

Ah I can't beleive the ScottBoggers double act is back.

Has to be the most boring thing on here, dreadful quality of post.

56Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 16:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Or telling every one else to do it, while he's sat alone in his five bedroom house boring his girlfriend to death on the phone.

57Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 17:25

y2johnny wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:It's the funniest thing on here right now. They're like a married couple

Tread carefully Johnny, the last time you picked a fight with me you ended up retiring from the site 3 times in 2 days.

Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 3 Boxer-smiley-emoticon

58Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 17:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

74 has always wanted to be an ultra.

59Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 18:39

bwfc1874 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Tread carefully Johnny, the last time you picked a fight with me you ended up retiring from the site 3 times in 2 days.

Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 3 Boxer-smiley-emoticon

That was a follow on joke from you saying me and nat are the same poster and i said as much as you and sk are.

60Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 19:04

That would be incredible to be fair. I almost wish it was true for SK's sake.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum