Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are We Too Aggressive?

+15
Banks of the Croal
bwfc71
Sluffy
WhiteBic
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
Boggersbelief
waynagain
aaron_bwfc
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 21:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:Why is my photo not showing?

The URL you are using doesn't refer to an image, or the image is not publicly accessible.

22Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 21:39

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dammit.

23Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 21:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet it was a photo of his knob.

24Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 21:41

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:We are an aggressive nation, people over react to little things that really don't make much difference to their lives, I do it myself then about 10mins later think what the fuck are you getting so worked up about.

We should take a leaf out of spains book, they are so laid back their bloody horizontal at times.

And then look at their National debt!

Oooops saying that our National Debt (GDP/person) is actually worse and its only our credit rating (thus cheaper interest rates) that keeping us afloat!!!

Yes I agree we are an agressive nation, and have seen in action many times since being back here - why, whats the rush or the problem. We do need to relax more!

If anything are we aggressive or, more accurately, fightened of our situations - whether its trying to keep our jobs, houses etc and as such we are more tinged around teh edges and this is showing through aggression!

25Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 21:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I bet it was a photo of his knob.

You got me.

Sadly it won't fit.

26Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Jun 05 2013, 23:47

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I tend to get aggresive with things that dont work properly, like electric tin openers, fooking ironing boards that decide to collapse on their own, fooking step ladders that wont collapse after you have finished with them .

27Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Thu Jun 06 2013, 14:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chavs seem to be in a constant state of heightened aggression.

They live to prove that they can win in a fight with any person or animal, women are included.

To rile a Chav all you need say is that you could beat them up.

28Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Thu Jun 06 2013, 14:36

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm not sure what reaction you expect if you're going up to people and saying you could beat them up tbh.

29Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Thu Jun 06 2013, 14:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I'm not sure what reaction you expect if you're going up to people and saying you could beat them up tbh.

Laughing

30Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Thu Jun 06 2013, 14:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I'm not sure what reaction you expect if you're going up to people and saying you could beat them up tbh.

I don't, but as an observation.

I mean why does that bother them so much.

if someone said it to me i'd just say "ok"

We're not living in caves.

31Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Thu Jun 06 2013, 14:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I don't, but as an observation.

I mean why does that bother them so much.

if someone said it to me i'd just say "ok"

We're not living in caves.

Don't you want to assert your dominance?

32Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Thu Jun 06 2013, 14:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes i would in a post apocalyptic world where that might be important.

33Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Thu Jun 06 2013, 16:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Like many people, I'm not aggressive. Think I get angry every 5 years or so on average, but there's no pattern and it takes a lot to bother me. I reckon getting angry is a waste of time and effort and if somebody else wants to be a dickhead then that's their problem. If they want be a dickhead with me or my loved ones, I'll kill them if necessary but I won't necessarily be angry when I do it.
I am however, surrounded by aggressive people. I think it's because the popular media use fairly crude psychological techniques to "press the buttons of the nation" so it keeps people on constant alert by wringing out emotion wherever possible. If the media were not so driven by the link between sensationalism and sales it might be different and we might be more chilled as a nation. If for example our national football team was reported with some degree of realism (we're not that good, but Brazil ain't what they used to be either so we have a chance if we play well) then nobody would get wound up when we play like England. The media appeal to base instincts like tribalism and as a nation we tend to fall for it. Just look at the language Natasha uses to start a topic e.g. "When was the last time you raped an alligator? A survey shows that 1 in 6 billion people have done it on a regular basis so statistically someone on this planet has done it - is it you?" An old media convention to grab attention.
Add to that the stress of being alive and you have a powder keg.

34Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Thu Jun 06 2013, 16:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:When was the last time you raped an alligator?

1997 if you must know.

35Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Thu Jun 06 2013, 16:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:When was the last time you raped an alligator?

1997 if you must know.
Statistically, you're it.
BTW can you change your avatar to something a bit more feminine? (I know an actual picture is not an option) It's just that I am trying hard to believe you're the woman you claim to be and the avatar, albeit an image prop, isn't helping.
It's part of a general trend on this site which I find worrying e.g. Boggers' avatar.
As you are one of the few people on here with a female writing style, it would be reassuring to see a female or gender-neutral avatar. Consider it?

36Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 08:19

Here we go, Fins Choice for Throwback wednesday

37Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 08:22

So to sum up, Nat's Angry (there's a surprise) Wayne is trying to bed her and boggers is struggling to upload a photo of his todger! Smile  Did you ever get it to work boggers?

38Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 09:45

Emma Jansen 1

Emma Jansen 1
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

British are aggressive too much and quite stupid with drink.

39Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 09:45

Emma Jansen 1 wrote:British are aggressive too much and quite stupid with drink.
Morning AD

40Are We Too Aggressive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Too Aggressive? Wed Sep 16 2015, 09:46

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Emma Jansen 1 wrote:British are aggressive too much and quite stupid with drink.

Many of them are too stupid without drink!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum