Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Captain Zat Knight Reporting For Duty!

+11
SKDArmy
waynagain
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
Norpig
Jamster26
BoltonTillIDie
Dinae Moe Humm
MartinBWFC
Soul Kitchen
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

According Bolton Morning News Zat Knight is to be the Captain next season. That should waft a bit of flack off Coyle and Davo on here!!

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He's shit, just thought I'd get that in.

Dinae Moe Humm

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Too lightweight

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

too shiteweight

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'll say it, he impressed me last season. I didn't expect him to be as good as he was, but fair play to him, he was our most consistant defender. Yes, he made the odd rash decision, but on the whole, I think he did well, and is probably a good pick as Captain for next season.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he's a ponce and a bellend -thought i'd get in first before Nat

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It has to be said when alongside Dawson he was decent and it's no real surprise he has been made captain, personally I would have gone for Medo but we haven't exactly got leaders all over the shop.

Btid. You know keegan is gonna love that shiteweight is catching on

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Remember when we got relegated and he were laughing and joking walking off the pitch with a Stoke player wanker.

He's fucking shiteweight alright, he should've got fucked off just for that imo.

Will you join me on the town hall steps if he's the captain next season, please let this not be true, he's a disgrace to our club.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't fucking believe this. Who in their right mind would make the worst player captain?

Doogie should resign.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

For those people who are surprised, may I just say.....

FUCKING WAKE UP!!!!

He and Bogdan were Dougie's 2 favourites last year and barring any injuries they will be this season. If you don't like it, then write to Gartside and tell him he's an idiot for hiring ANOTHER manager who doesn't know what he's doing.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:For those people who are surprised, may I just say.....

FUCKING WAKE UP!!!!

He and Bogdan were Dougie's 2 favourites last year and barring any injuries they will be this season. If you don't like it, then write to Gartside and tell him he's an idiot for hiring ANOTHER manager who doesn't know what he's doing.

I'm going to. Watch this space.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FUCKING WAKE UP!!!!

Do you think that somebody that laughs and jokes when we have just been relegated deserves to be a leader of men to get us back up ?

Its someone joking, not in a million years will DF pick Knightmere as a captain.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:

FUCKING WAKE UP!!!!

Do you think that somebody that laughs and jokes when we have just been relegated deserves to be a leader of men to get us back up ?

Its someone joking, not in a million years will DF pick Knightmere as a captain.
Provide the film, or is it just in your head? Maybe you are confusing him with another black player from QPR. If we had got relegated and I saw you crying like a baby - I'd laugh!!!!

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

FUCKING WAKE UP!!!!

Provide the film, or is it just in your head? Maybe you are confusing him with another black player from QPR. If we had got relegated and I saw you crying like a baby - I'd laugh!!!!

Shut the fuck up you yank twat.

If you cant remember it your a shit fan wanker.

Thicko.

Your 'CHAVINESS' is starting to show. Bet your big decision today was will I wear the Purple or the Lime Green shell suit.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

FUCKING WAKE UP!!!!

Thicko.

Your 'CHAVINESS' is starting to show. Bet your big decision today was will I wear the Purple or the Lime Green shell suit.

You boring bastard.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

FUCKING WAKE UP!!!!

Thicko.

You boring bastard.

Eat shit and die Chav!!!
Did you order your new United shirt yet?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:

FUCKING WAKE UP!!!!

Scott, he doesn't need a million years, the decision has been made!

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Soul Kitchen wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

FUCKING WAKE UP!!!!

Scott, he doesn't need a million years, the decision has been made!

He'd need a brain to work that out

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had £40 quid left, so it was either a UTD shirt or round your mums with some cans and drum baccy.

I cant let your mum down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum