Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Captain Zat Knight Reporting For Duty!

+11
SKDArmy
waynagain
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
Norpig
Jamster26
BoltonTillIDie
Dinae Moe Humm
MartinBWFC
Soul Kitchen
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:I had £40 quid left, so it was either a UTD shirt or round your mums with some cans and drum baccy.

I cant let your mum down.

My mum died last September, so you are either a liar or a necrophiliac, now own up, which is it ChavO!!?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I had £40 quid left, so it was either a UTD shirt or round your mums with some cans and drum baccy.

My mum died last September, so you are either a liar or a necrophiliac, now own up, which is it ChavO!!?

Do you want to meet face to face, unlike Sharps I wont keep you waiting long, you smug face dickhead.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:

Do you want to meet face to face, unlike Sharps I wont keep you waiting long, you smug face dickhead.
I'd tell you to kiss my arse, but you'd probably get a hard on. Big tough pillock when you're hiding behind the security of your PC. You want me badly enough then fly over to New York and I'll meet you anywhere you want!!!!
Now, are you a liar?, because if you are not, then we all know what you really are!!!!

Why is everyone so angry today?

Chaps, please calm down a bit.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Listen you smug wanker, PM me when your back and i'll meet you , now I cant be arsed with all this tit for tat, its bollocks, now how long do I have to wait till we meet ?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Scott, why not do a health trip and swim the Atlantic? I'll sponsor you 1p a mile. How's that sound?
You'll cool down on the way too!!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Scott, why not do a health trip and swim the Atlantic? I'll sponsor you 1p a mile. How's that sound?
Keep out of this small lad, go and use your colouring book or something.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Why do I have to come there? Why won't you come here - AFFRAID?  You invited me to a face to face but when I told you where to be you back down. Internet bully, but face to face chicken.
I see you aren't denying either of the choices, so I guess we all now know that you are a 'Lying necrophiliac'.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So you don't come back to visit family ?

Just let me know.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Scott, why not do a health trip and swim the Atlantic? I'll sponsor you 1p a mile. How's that sound?

Keep out of this small lad, go and use your colouring book or something.
I might be a small lad but it's the size of the hammer that counts, not the nail!

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I just told you that my mum died last September. You said you had just had sex with her - don't you remember ?, You have a very short attention span. Did you go to school on the 'short bus'?, I bet your mother used to tell you that you were "not stupid, you are special".
Now, If you are going to be tough enough to want to meet someone 'face to face', you at least have to make the effort to go, not expect the other person to travel.
Somebody even even offered to sponsor you to come here and you don't even accept, you know why?, because you are Punk.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Punk ? Laughing

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:Punk ? Laughing

It's like a pillock but in a pink shell suit (but you knew that didn't you and you were trying to test me)

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just get real and let me know when your back, me coming over there is not realistic, you fat unhealthy fuck wit.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:Just get real and let me know when your back, me coming over there is not realistic, you fat unhealthy fuck wit.

Why, will your ankle bracelet alarm go off if you try to leave the country?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Just get real and let me know when your back, me coming over there is not realistic, you fat unhealthy fuck wit.

Its called a tag.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:

Its called a tag.
I've never had one, but it seems you're an expert. I'd bet that doesn't surprise anybody.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bye Wayne.

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Sorry to interrupt the argument but has anyone actually got proof of this?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Proof of what ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum