Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Amanda Knox innocent?

+12
Sluffy
observer
gloswhite
xmiles
Culcheth_White
Michael Bolton
rammywhite
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Is Amanda Knox innocent? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Fri Jan 31 2014, 09:15

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I find her very odd looking, something dark behind those eyes.
I would not say she is hot at all.

42Is Amanda Knox innocent? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Fri Jan 31 2014, 09:29

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Who really cares?

43Is Amanda Knox innocent? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Fri Jan 31 2014, 09:51

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:Who really cares?

What, that she's hot or dark behind the eyes?

44Is Amanda Knox innocent? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Fri Jan 31 2014, 10:08

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Soul Kitchen wrote:

Well, there is that.....but I was more referring to whether she's guilty or not. We'll never really know.

45Is Amanda Knox innocent? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Fri Jan 31 2014, 10:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:I find her very odd looking, something dark behind those eyes.

Hark who's talking!  Smile 

https://youtu.be/v7GPndG0f-A

46Is Amanda Knox innocent? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Fri Jan 31 2014, 12:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

Well, there is that.....but I was more referring to whether she's guilty or not. We'll never really know.

You can only go on the evidence, there is no evidence to put her in the room at the time of the murder. None.

they even changed their story from a "sex game gone wrong" to a "argument" 

I read plenty of tweets last night where people said "yeah well she LOOKS guilty" 

I hope these people never do jury duty thats for sure.

47Is Amanda Knox innocent? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Fri Jan 31 2014, 12:08

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

You can only go on the evidence, there is no evidence to put her in the room at the time of the murder. None.

they even changed their story from a "sex game gone wrong" to a "argument" 

I read plenty of tweets last night where people said "yeah well she LOOKS guilty" 

I hope these people never do jury duty thats for sure.

You'd be surprised, Hipster.

I did it last year and spent a full day arguing with an 18 year old kid because she thought it was "eminently possible" that an 8 year old girl had invited a thirty year old bloke into her house, so she could have sex with him.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Nowadays, all you need to qualify for jury service is to be 18 and on the electoral role.

They should bring back some proper controls.

48Is Amanda Knox innocent? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Fri Jan 31 2014, 12:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thats the world we live in today I'm afraid. 

superficial and wholly negative.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

While some seem to be forgetting that three young lives have been ruined in this case… the two accused as well as the life of the murdered girl. 

When an attractive young woman from a privileged British family is murdered in Italy, you've got a popular crime story. When the person suspected of killing her is an attractive young woman from a privileged American family, you have tabloid gold. When the prosecutor hypothesizes that the victim was slaughtered during a satanic ritual orgy, you've got the crime story of a decade. When a sitting U.S. senator declares that the case "raises serious questions about the Italian justice system" and asks if "anti-Americanism" is to blame, and when 11 Italian lawmakers in Silvio Berlusconi's coalition request a probe of the prosecutor's office — well, at that point, you have an international crisis.

(http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/the-neverending-nightmare-of-amanda-knox-20110627)

“We knew she was guilty of murder without physical evidence.” -- Edgardo Giobbi, Investigator.

Then, when physical evidence came in that did not support their story, they simply changed their story. And their suspects. And their murder weapons. And the motives. (former FBI Agent) (http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/FBI2.html)

In the excellent book on the case, "The Fatal Gift of Beauty; The Trials of Amanda Knox," author Nina Burleigh describes Guede's history with the law: He was previously arrested for housebreaking, and on one occasion stole a knife (Kercher was stabbed).
Giuliano Mignini had previously prosecuted the "Monster of Florence" serial killer case and become convinced that it was a masonic conspiracy. His case came to nothing. Mignini was later convicted of illegally tapping the phones of various police and reporters connected to the Florence case, and was given a 16-month suspended sentence.Somehow, he was allowed to be in charge of the Kercher murder, and he screwed that up too.
The ritualistic sex game, for instance, turned out to be manufactured from whole cloth.
No DNA evidence linked Knox to the crime, even though she lived in the same house as Kercher.
The forensic evidence that did exist was mishandled by Italian authorities prior to trial. (Kercher's bra clasp was left on the floor of the crime scene for six weeks before blood evidence was found on it.)
A bloody knife print didn't match the knife police had in custody, so Mignini's team had to create a theory involving two knives, Burleigh reports.
One of Mignini's witnesses against Knox was Antonio Curalato, a homeless anarchist who slept on a bench near Knox's house. He testified on who was near the house that night, and he also remembered seeing a party bus on the night of the killing. Burleigh's book shows that that bus was not scheduled to run on the night of Kercher's death.
Curalato turned out to be a serial witness and heroin addict whom the police had persuaded to testify in two other murder cases.

At one point, Burleigh reveals, a police official posing as a doctor informed Knox she had HIV, and asked her to name all her previous sexual partners so they could be alerted to the risk. She did so, and only found out later that it was a trick — the Italian cops just wanted to know about her sex life.

She did falsely accuse Patrick Lumumba, a bar owner, of being involved in the crime. She was convicted of that libel and sentenced to time served (three of the four years she spent behind bars). (She did this after days of interrogation and the police making suggestions to her).

She was convicted in part because the Lumumba accusation made her look guilty; because she failed to act sad enough; and because the Italian authorities and jury had sexist views of her behavior.

At 20 years of age, I’m not sure any of us could have handled this situation without acting moronic or bowing to police interrogation.  No one can speak of guilt or innocence of these two without having evidence.  In this case, there was a corrupt prosecutor, and a means to an end.  As the investigator said, we knew she was guilty.  We didn’t need evidence.  Hopefully justice will prevail.  Don’t be too quick to visit Italy!  Shakespeare could not have written a better tragedy.

50Is Amanda Knox innocent? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Fri Jan 31 2014, 15:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good post Observer. It reminds me of the tragic case of Joanne Lees who had to put up with false accusations for years, that she was somehow involved in the death of her boyfriend, Peter Falconio, while they were backpacking through Australia.

If Bradley Murdoch hadn't tried to snatch further victims she would still be tarnished as a Black Widow.

51Is Amanda Knox innocent? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Fri Jan 31 2014, 16:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:I find her very odd looking, something dark behind those eyes.

You've no taste Magoo, they don't call her foxy Knoxy for nothing.

52Is Amanda Knox innocent? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Fri Jan 31 2014, 16:44

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Ah but would you shag it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum