Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Madeline McCann Scenario!

+20
Culcheth_White
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
Norpig
Angry Dad
wanderlust
bwfc71
kennster
Mo
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
wessy
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Soul Kitchen
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 12]

61The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 19:27

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

How to you mean?

62The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 19:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mo wrote:Maybe the body was been hidden in some other place then put in car later?
Where did they hide the body? There was a gap of 25 days between her disappearance and the renting of the hire car.

63The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 19:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So where did they take the body ?

Did they have a boat ? put her in the boot of a car ? someone must of seen something out of the ordinary, its fucking weird .

64The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 19:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

kennster wrote:I should have sympathy but when you do something as selfish and stupid as leaving 3 kids on their own in a hotel so you can have a few glasses of red you deserve it.

Would you do that Natasha?
Oh shut up, my parents used to leave me and my brother tucked up in bed while they went to the bar when we were on holiday.

All parents have let their guard down at some point, but it never ends in tragedy.

This couple are guilty of letting their guard down, nothing more.

65The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 19:31

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Well am not the police so is no good askin me this questions.

66The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 19:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:So where did they take the body ?

Did they have a boat ? put her in the boot of a car ? someone must of seen something out of the ordinary, its fucking weird .
They were under intense media scrutiny from Day one. Highly unlikely they would have been able to conceal a body for 25 days and then drive off with it in the back of a hire car.

67The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 19:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:So where did they take the body ?

They were under intense media scrutiny from Day one. Highly unlikely they would have been able to conceal a body for 25 days and then drive off with it in the back of a hire car.
I know that, I mean I wonder where they took her, by boat, car, carried her to the sea ?

its crazy .

68The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 19:38

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The programme certainly did the parents no favours in terms of public perception.

The moment they started explaining that she had woke up the night before ill, you knew the sort of reaction it would get.

69The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 19:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
kennster wrote:I should have sympathy but when you do something as selfish and stupid as leaving 3 kids on their own in a hotel so you can have a few glasses of red you deserve it.

Oh shut up, my parents used to leave me and my brother tucked up in bed while they went to the bar when we were on holiday.

All parents have let their guard down at some point, but it never ends in tragedy.

Until the girl is found whether dead or alive and more evidence pops up then you can't rule anyone out especially the girls parents.

70The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 19:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Can anyone explain to me why trained dogs alerted to the smell of human remains in their rental car?
Hipster, Are you aware that the McCanns did not actually hire the rental car until 25 days after the abduction? If, as the Portuguese authorities suggest, their dogs picked up the scent of a dead person from the boot of the McCanns car, then where was Maddy's body hidden for the previous three and a half weeks?

If you ask me, this information was leaked to the press to muddy the waters.
Obviously I'm not putting forward any "theories" per say, aside from the fact, and it is a fact, that dogs alerted their handlers to the smell of human remains on Maddies toy, in their car, in their wardrobe (where they reported a sports bag missing) and behind their sofa. Scents they usually detect up to 28 days from a death. 

To me that is at the very least, interesting evidence that has yet to be explained.

71The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 19:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Portuguese Police also claimed to have found Maddies hair in the hire car. Could it be an innocent cross contamination or is it another untruth to point everyone in the direction of the McCanns?

72The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 19:45

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

RT
Watched that video and remember seeing part of it at the time. It was quite a distance to go and leave your three kids, the same for the McCanns friends also, that in my opinion was a great act of stupidity. I am willing to accept that it's highly unlikely she went walkabouts but the fact that the door was apparently unlocked was lunacy. However I will give credit to the fact that if a fire occurred at least one of the children could have got out!
The scenario was set for the situation to occur, why did they not use the crèche? It would seem that their friends displayed the same sort of behaviour, so in that respect were lucky, but as I have said before, this does not add up at all to me.
She will be 9 or 10 now if she's alive, and you would expect her to be able to read and be watching telly, so could possibly be aware of all this and not twig it's her.
One bloke today said it's only in Britain that they are aware of what's going on with this scenario, however my daughter was clued up about it on the other side of the World in Oz!! In fact she passed comment about the efit and Gerry McCann as mentioned earlier in this thread.

73The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 19:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:The Portuguese Police also claimed to have found Maddies hair in the hire car. Could it be an innocent cross contamination or is it another untruth to point everyone in the direction of the McCanns?
you can watch the dogs performing their tasks on the internet. 

now of course it could be planted evidence, in an elaborate attempt to frame the McCans but that would be odd behaviour indeed for a police force. 

The hair doesn't particularly interest me as I'm sure they had loads of it on their belongings, but the scent of human remains is interesting to have on your child's play toy.

74The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 19:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You never know if she is locked up in a basement I suppose like what that Austrian bloke did to his daughter I think it was.

75The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 19:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have they ever put Mad's parents under hypnosis?

They might remember something that could be crucial .

Last edited by scottjames30 on Tue Oct 15 2013, 19:52; edited 1 time in total

76The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 19:51

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I bet your parents left you in Little Lever and went to Liverpool for the night!!
FFS anything to have a break from your constant bullshit!!!

77The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 19:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

I bet your parents left you in Little Lever and went to Liverpool for the night!!  
FFS anything to have a break from your constant bullshit!!!
lol!

78The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 19:54

Soul Kitchen wrote:Yes a young girl has vanished due to parent neglect!!  Two suspects from six years ago, one square chin, one long. How many other children have gone missing and the taxman is still funding the search for them after six years?  Furthermore the child may have a new lifestyle now which she may prefer to that of her negligent parents.
Ffs these two are really passing me off now!!!
How is it affecting you in any way if they carrying on the search?? Try and find out how many kids in the UK have gone missing in the last 6 years with the case having to be abandoned with no answers at all, I bet there are next to none. In an ideal world no missing child case would be shut until the family get answers, but the fact one is instead of none is a good thing you berk.

I can't believe people are moaning about this, it's a new low in my opinion.

79The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 19:56

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:Have they ever put Mad's parents under hypnosis?

They might remember something that could be crucial .
I think I read somewhere the McCanns refused a lie test? This seems quite a no win position to be put in by the Police?

80The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 20:02

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:

Soul Kitchen wrote:Yes a young girl has vanished due to parent neglect!!  Two suspects from six years ago, one square chin, one long. How many other children have gone missing and the taxman is still funding the search for them after six years?  Furthermore the child may have a new lifestyle now which she may prefer to that of her negligent parents.
Ffs these two are really passing me off now!!!
How is it affecting you in any way if they carrying on the search?? Try and find out how many kids in the UK have gone missing in the last 6 years with the case having to be abandoned with no answers at all, I bet there are next to none. In an ideal world no missing child case would be shut until the family get answers, but the fact one is instead of none is a good thing you berk.

I can't believe people are moaning about this, it's a new low in my opinion.
It's perhaps as well your opinion to me counts for fuck all based on most of your comments!! I'll lose no sleep over it.Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum