Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Madeline McCann Scenario!

+20
Culcheth_White
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
Norpig
Angry Dad
wanderlust
bwfc71
kennster
Mo
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
wessy
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Soul Kitchen
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 12]

81The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 20:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stevie Birch seems an odd fish!

https://youtu.be/uQhe05pkcYg

82The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 20:53

Soul Kitchen wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Soul Kitchen wrote:Yes a young girl has vanished due to parent neglect!!  Two suspects from six years ago, one square chin, one long. How many other children have gone missing and the taxman is still funding the search for them after six years?  Furthermore the child may have a new lifestyle now which she may prefer to that of her negligent parents.
Ffs these two are really passing me off now!!!
How is it affecting you in any way if they carrying on the search?? Try and find out how many kids in the UK have gone missing in the last 6 years with the case having to be abandoned with no answers at all, I bet there are next to none. In an ideal world no missing child case would be shut until the family get answers, but the fact one is instead of none is a good thing you berk.

I can't believe people are moaning about this, it's a new low in my opinion.
It's perhaps as well your opinion to me counts for fuck all based on most of your comments!! I'll lose no sleep over it.Smile
So you have no answer to any of it.

You're moaning that the police are looking for an abducted little girl and can't support your pathetic little argument so make a completely unrelated comment instead. Learn to back up your opinions properly then there may be a point to your posts.

83The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 21:01

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:

Soul Kitchen wrote:Yes a young girl has vanished due to parent neglect!!  Two suspects from six years ago, one square chin, one long. How many other children have gone missing and the taxman is still funding the search for them after six years?  Furthermore the child may have a new lifestyle now which she may prefer to that of her negligent parents.
How is it affecting you in any way if they carrying on the search?? Try and find out how many kids in the UK have gone missing in the last 6 years with the case having to be abandoned with no answers at all, I bet there are next to none. In an ideal world no missing child case would be shut until the family get answers, but the fact one is instead of none is a good thing you berk.

What would your and/or any other persons reaction be if the couple in question were living on the breadline in a council house on Johnson fold, earning just about the minimum wage and all this had happened in Benidorm?

This is the difference between the have and the have-nots and those who have influential friends and those who don't!! Would we actually be bothered f it was a working-class family and they tried to pursue it???

84The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 21:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

What would your and/or any other persons reaction be if the couple in question were  living on the breadline in a council house on Johnson fold, earning just about the minimum wage and all this had happened in Benidorm?

This is the difference between the have and the have-nots and those who have influential friends and those who don't!!  Would we actually be bothered f it was a working-class family and they tried to pursue it???
Good post 71, absolutely spot on!

85The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 21:09

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Exactly 71 but as usual 1874 only zeros in on part of the thread and starts nicking away in an attempt to get a rise. In fact an arrogance displayed not unlike the McCanns!!

86The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 21:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

71, that's correct .

87The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 21:25

bwfc71 wrote:What would your and/or any other persons reaction be if the couple in question were  living on the breadline in a council house on Johnson fold, earning just about the minimum wage and all this had happened in Benidorm?

This is the difference between the have and the have-nots and those who have influential friends and those who don't!!  Would we actually be bothered f it was a working-class family and they tried to pursue it???
I had no idea the McCanns weren't working class, that's totally irrelevant to me. I'd have the exact same reaction if the police reopened an investigation - let them do it it's for an abducted little girl.

My issue is with people moaning that it has been re opened, Im not an avid supporter of the case I just don't understand the logic behind SK whining that it has been, when it's clearly a good thing.

88The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 21:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
What would your and/or any other persons reaction be if the couple in question were  living on the breadline in a council house on Johnson fold, earning just about the minimum wage and all this had happened in Benidorm?

Ben Needham didn't come from an affluent family but his disappearance in Greece attracted worldwide attention. Claudia Lawrence, who disappeared in York was also the subject of plenty of attention.

I don't buy the argument that if the child comes from a lower class family on a sink estate then her case doesn't merit as much attention. Recent events in the press suggest otherwise.

The kidnapping of Shannon Matthews in Leeds certainly caught the imagination of the public. Her mother Karen who is a loathsome individual was eventually charged with plotting the whole thing to claim a reward. She had different kids by different partners and certainly wasn't a model parent.

The murder of Tia Sharp by her ' Stepfather ' Stuart Hazell is another example. In the UK missing children are all treated with utmost urgency by the police regardless of their personal circumstances and to suggest otherwise does a disservice to the dedication they show in cases of this nature.

89The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 21:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:What would your and/or any other persons reaction be if the couple in question were  living on the breadline in a council house on Johnson fold, earning just about the minimum wage and all this had happened in Benidorm?

I'd be thinking how the fuck can you afford to fly abroad when you're on benefits. Twats!

90The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 21:47

Soul Kitchen wrote:Exactly 71 but as usual 1874 only zeros in on part of the thread and starts nicking away in an attempt to get a rise. In fact an arrogance displayed not unlike the McCanns!!
More rubbish, I've zeroed in on the point of the thread! You moaning about the police doing their job, and you still can't put together any justification.

It's arrogant for the McCanns to look for their daughter? And for me to disagree with you?

91The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 21:53

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Read the the full thread 1874 and perhaps you might see some of my other comments! And they say Magoo can't see!!

92The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 21:55

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I'd be thinking how the fuck can you afford to fly abroad when you're on benefits. Twats!

Well I have just booked flights to Amsterdam for early January for £30 return with Easyjet and my normal hotel for €82/night instead off the usual €96!!! (ps that is on top of my business trips over next few weeks both mine and the company I work for - combine the two!!!)

Plus what about the £5 deals that appear in certain red-top papers each year?

93The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 21:55

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And if I want a fucking moan I will, especially if it pisses you off!!Very Happy Very Happy 

94The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 22:04

Moaning because the police and the parents are trying to find an abducted child. 

Very poor, I hope nothing like that ever happens to you.

95The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 22:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In the UK if anyone is reported missing and the police are involved, a computer record is compiled and regularly updated. The case is never closed until the person is either found alive or a body is found. They go through all the evidence with a fine toothcomb. No stone is left unturned contrary to what people might think.

Most large forces like the Met and GMP have a dedicated full time cold case unit. The GMP unit is based at the old nick on Castle Street off Bury Road. People who committed murders over twenty and thirty years ago are no longer safe from prosecution. Minute traces of DNA which were insufficient to produce a match can now be cultivated in a laboratory in the same way that a mushroom fungus can grow on the bark of a tree.

A low copy DNA sample ( insufficient ) can now be grown to give a perfect match. Even better, the profiles are recorded on a national database and even if no match is found the system can identify immediate family members like brothers and sisters and children.

Unlike fingerprints which are unique to an individual, DNA is not. Identical twins share the same DNA but other than that there are no exceptions.

Whatever DNA was found by the Portuguese authorities regarding the Madeleine McCann disappearance has never been published. Why not?

James Hanratty's family protested his innocence for years but after exhumation and DNA analysis it was proved that he was the killer. If the Portuguese authorities had anything about them then they would hand over their file to the English police. Why don't they?

96The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 22:36

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:Moaning because the police and the parents are trying to find an abducted child. 

Very poor, I hope nothing like that ever happens to you.
Thanks for your concerns for me, don't worry too much!

97The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 22:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You keep avoiding the question SK, do you expect the McCanns to just shut up and go away? Would you not do everything you could to find your child?

98The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 22:43

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

RT
As you saw in the dispatches video it stated that their info was secret by law. They are obviously abiding by this situation and covering up their own bollox. Now, a few thumb shakes later, and the English Police are involved when all the evidence has been binned.

99The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 22:51

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:You keep avoiding the question SK, do you expect the McCanns to just shut up and go away? Would you not do everything you could to find your child?
I wouldn't have put myself in that position in the first place so it's an hypothetical question. They fucked up big style and paid the price simple as. Now I'm well aware that you can turn your back and get a paper and they're gone whilst you are a step away,  but go 150 metres away for half an hour, we'll enough said.  Don't expect me to share the grief.  Hope this helps.
Furthermore they actually would have committed a crime if this had happened in England, but hey let's cast a blind eye to that!

Last edited by Soul Kitchen on Tue Oct 15 2013, 22:56; edited 1 time in total

100The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 22:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:You keep avoiding the question SK, do you expect the McCanns to just shut up and go away? Would you not do everything you could to find your child?
I wouldn't have put myself in that position in the first place so it's an hypothetical question. They fucked up big style and paid the price simple as. Now I'm well aware that you can turn your back and get a paper and they're gone whilst you are a step away,  but go 150 metres away for half an hour, we'll enough said.  Don't expect me to share the grief.  Hope this helps.
Well said SK! :good:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum