Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Manager.

+13
Soul Kitchen
Bolton Nuts
karlypants
Whitesince63
JAH
wanderlust
Banks of the Croal
doffcocker
Tigermin
White84
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Manager. Empty The Manager. Sun Dec 15 2013, 17:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now i'm not one for sacking a manager, at least for a couple of years at least!

But '' have we''- sacked a Clueless and brought in another Clueless?

When we sacked Owen ''a year or two ago'', what's changed? we're still where we are, ''no change'' same position????

I ask Any official at BWFC if you are making it up as you go along, do you have a clue????

What does everyone else think on the Manager situation at the club, ''ref the position of the league table''.

Do you still believe in Freedman? or have you seen through the bull?

2The Manager. Empty Re: The Manager. Sun Dec 15 2013, 18:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, I've never believed in this clown.

He has absolutely no idea how to play to our strengths - every game he tries to tailor the tactics towards the opposition and it never fucking works.

But most of all, the complete lack of balls in this team is the reason he should be sacked.

Look at the table Gartside and get rid of this tosser.

3The Manager. Empty Re: The Manager. Sun Dec 15 2013, 18:55

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Can't argue with the above post, I don't know why he studies half the teams in this division so much, most of them are piss poor to start with.

If we had a half decent coach/manager to get us playing to our attacking strengths with the likes of Eagles, Lee and beckford by keeping the ball on the floor then we would start to win a lot more games then we do right now IMO.

Why the fuck would you bother studying the likes of Yeovil and Bournemouth?...It's not like they are exactly top quality teams.

4The Manager. Empty Re: The Manager. Sun Dec 15 2013, 19:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why doesn't the so called manager ''freedman'' study his own team for starters, is he trying to be Brian cox or something? it isn't science, get stuck in from word go Freedman,  pretend you have a pissed up bird that wants to shag you, would you slip it in or watch the rest of Ghostbusters 3 you tart, my guess is the later.

He's getting paid off our club for fuckall this useless twat. Fuckoff freedman.

5The Manager. Empty Re: The Manager. Sun Dec 15 2013, 21:58

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Don't think we can afford to sack him.The fact he kept faith with Zat Knight said it all for me.Then he drops him and we go 8 unbeaten.His prize signing Beckford lost his confidence again ie Boro n Huddersfield misses plus one late on today,and I'm not talking about the pen miss.Winter of discontent ahead.

6The Manager. Empty Re: The Manager. Sun Dec 15 2013, 22:11

He can't even string a coherent sentence together, the useless Scottish twat.

Read his garbled bollocks at the bottom of this tripe:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fuck off now, Doug.

7The Manager. Empty Re: The Manager. Sun Dec 15 2013, 22:35

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I refuse to watch,read any of the little shites gibberish after that utter crap today. 4,500 fans had the piss took out of them by Wigan fans today,that alone deserves the sack,fuck off Freedman. ::FU:: 

8The Manager. Empty Re: The Manager. Sun Dec 15 2013, 23:16

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm not on the "managers need more time" bandwagon but it seems 90% of football fans think their managers are clueless wankers, and the other 10% thought he was 12 months ago, or will do in 12 months.

It was only 6 months ago that everyone thought Dougie was the best thing since sliced bread. Has he just forgotten everything he knew in that space of time?

It's a tricky one. I can't help imagining being in the same position in 12 months with a different manager. He'll have a honeymoon period, and before you know it everyone's saying "but we can't afford to sack him".

9The Manager. Empty Re: The Manager. Sun Dec 15 2013, 23:37

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Big letdown today, turned up today not really expecting us to win but fucking hell being 2-0 down so early on, thought we was going to be really humiliated.

We came back in the second half for a spell and levelled but we let them take over the game again, gotta say that Macmanam is some fucking good player, although did do a blatent dive from challenge from one of our defenders.

Thought for their second goal one of our players was easily dispossessed and actually finished up on his arse, which enabled the ball to get in our box and the Wigan player flook a goal.

Like you say though Dougie doesn't half baffle at times with his team selection and tactics

10The Manager. Empty Re: The Manager. Mon Dec 16 2013, 17:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Dougie over-analyses it. Seeing as he's stuck with this squad for now he should really focus on our players and our tactics and just try to find the right balance and stick with it - home and away.
We've lost a few recently but they have been close to be fair. Apart from Doncaster we haven't really dominated teams but by the same token we haven't been dominated over 90 minutes, so it wouldn't take a great deal of meddling to sort out.
If we cut out the defensive mistakes and took more of our chances we'd be winning every week, but we continue to be let down by individual player errors (at least 2 of Wigan's goals for example)
Needs tweaking but I don't know what options he'll have in January.

11The Manager. Empty Re: The Manager. Mon Dec 16 2013, 17:05

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

ZOLA is available! He did ok last season!

12The Manager. Empty Re: The Manager. Mon Dec 16 2013, 17:17

Praying that's a joke Jah.

13The Manager. Empty Re: The Manager. Mon Dec 16 2013, 22:57

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Agree 74 Zola wouldn't be my choice either but if we're going to turn this club round it will need someone because our current clown isn't up to it.

14The Manager. Empty Re: The Manager. Mon Dec 16 2013, 23:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big Sam anyone?  :biggrin: 

15The Manager. Empty Re: The Manager. Tue Dec 17 2013, 00:36

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Shut up you lot. Dougie will be fine. He has a brain. Stick with it. Its not like he is a megson or a coyle. Keep the faith...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

16The Manager. Empty Re: The Manager. Sat Dec 21 2013, 17:14

Charlton have won 4 games all season and we manage to scrape a 1-1 draw against them at home in a "must win" game.

Not good enough.

Fuck off Doug.

17The Manager. Empty Re: The Manager. Sat Dec 21 2013, 17:21

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's easy to blame the manager, but he picks and signs the players!
Duggy ' s tactics are negative at best and it shows in the frustration displayed by the fans. He' s going nowhere soon so all that witness will have to man up and take the shit!!

18The Manager. Empty Re: The Manager. Sat Dec 21 2013, 17:36

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman sacked.

19The Manager. Empty Re: The Manager. Sat Dec 21 2013, 17:55

Source....?

20The Manager. Empty Re: The Manager. Sat Dec 21 2013, 18:03

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yea, FUCK OFF Freedman you useless TWAT!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum