Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Allardyce's Best player - QF - Anelka v Per Frandsen

+5
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
wanderlust
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

One vote only - who do you want to go through to the Semi's?

Allardyce's Best player - QF - Anelka v Per Frandsen Vote_lcap48%  Allardyce's Best player - QF - Anelka v Per Frandsen Vote_rcap 48% [ 12 ]
  Allardyce's Best player - QF - Anelka v Per Frandsen Vote_lcap52%  Allardyce's Best player - QF - Anelka v Per Frandsen Vote_rcap 52% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The first game of our quarter finals, matches Nicholas Anelka, ranked 4th victor over Eider Gudjohnsen in a tight scoring match (14 -10) in the last round against the only person so far to upseet the seedings, Per Frandsen ranked 11th=, who overcame ranked 5th Fernando Hierro by 14 votes to 8.

Too close to call this one.

Anelka the seeded favourite in this tie is up against the very popular Dane who may well be able to upset the form again.

Who will you be voting for?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You know Frandsen was the better player.

Anelka, still can't imagine us buying such a calibre of player again.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

for his overall contribution to the club over a long period of time it has to be Frandsen for me

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As Per Norpigs comment.

Frandsen for me.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

As per bwfc1874's comment.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Reebok Trotter wrote:As Per Norpigs comment.

Me too.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As the title says ' Best Player' it has to be Anelka by 7.6 miles.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

scottjames30 wrote:As the title says ' Best Player' it has to be Anelka by 7.6 miles.

I understand your point and agree that in terms of absolute talent Anelka would be my choice but I am interpreting "Allardyce's Best Player" to mean the player that was best value for money for Big Sam and Bolton.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:As the title says ' Best Player' it has to be Anelka by 7.6 miles.

I understand your point and agree that in terms of absolute talent Anelka would be my choice but I am interpreting "Allardyce's Best Player" to mean the player that was best value for money for Big Sam and Bolton.

Spot on, we made 7 Million out of Anelka, plus he scored goals for fun when he was here, and the Bonus buy was scoring the winning goal v the Scum, even if Allardyce wasn't in charge when we played them.  :number1:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
xmiles wrote:

Spot on, we made 7 Million out of Anelka, plus he scored goals for fun when he was here, and the Bonus buy was scoring the winning goal v the Scum, even if Allardyce wasn't in charge when we played them.  :number1:

Did we get Anelka on a free?

I can't remember.

Edit: I'm talking shite, was it £4Miliion we paid?

karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
xmiles wrote:

Did we get Anelka on a free?

I can't remember.

Edit: I'm talking shite, was it £4Miliion we paid?
£8 Million I think.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm still wrong, of course it was £8Million  :biggrin:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Frandsen.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As it says "best player" as opposed to "best striker" it has to be Frandsen. He could do everything whereas Anelka couldn't defend or tackle.

Well by that logic James Millners a better player than Pele.

Realised that was probably tongue in cheek, so I'll apologise for being an idiot

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bump!

I give people one last chance to vote on this tie, as up to now the scores are tied and I would like to move on to do the semi final line ups.

Thank you.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

its 10 votes each what happens now?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum