Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace?

+16
NickFazer
MartinBWFC
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
terenceanne
bryan458
luckyPeterpiper
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
Boggersbelief
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? Wed Aug 13 2014, 15:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

careful Breaders you may get acused of losing your head like me last night.

22Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? Wed Aug 13 2014, 15:31

I'm just bored with him, that's all.

Never really contributes anything of substance, isn't funny, always takes what he perceives to be a "controversial" reactionary position to the consensus and isn't behind the door when it comes to telling others what to do and think.

He models himself on Whittam, but where that character is genuinely funny and provokes debate......this one isn't / doesn't.

Dull and boring in the extreme.

23Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? Wed Aug 13 2014, 15:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

heads gone.

24Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? Wed Aug 13 2014, 15:42

Nope, just bored with the act.

Last night on the Chatbox sealed it for me.

25Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? Wed Aug 13 2014, 15:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

nice of the other half of the unfunniest double act in forum land to pipe up, let him fight his own battles Hipster instead of just copying you all the time

26Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? Wed Aug 13 2014, 15:51

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fucking weirdos

27Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? Wed Aug 13 2014, 15:51

Got you sussed.......

28Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? Wed Aug 13 2014, 15:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't understand why not thinking everything is complete shit and every player is a complete cnut means you have an "act." Though the opposite isn't an act for some reason. It's just "passion," You can't have passion in defence of the club though it seems. 

Sorry Norpig, I don't agree with you about the state of the club. I'm not trying to amuse anyone either, things aren't brilliant but they're not as bad as some make out. (IMO) 

chill your boots.  flower

29Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? Wed Aug 13 2014, 15:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You think you have everyone sussed, AD, white84 and whittam were all the same person according to you.

You know nothing

30Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? Wed Aug 13 2014, 15:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:nice of the other half of the unfunniest double act in forum land to pipe up, let him fight his own battles Hipster instead of just copying you all the time

How dare you, Hipster was Bolton Banter's funniest poster in 2010! He got 6 votes!

31Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? Wed Aug 13 2014, 15:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:nice of the other half of the unfunniest double act in forum land to pipe up, let him fight his own battles Hipster instead of just copying you all the time

How dare you, Hipster was Bolton Banter's funniest poster in 2010! He got 6 votes!

5 actually.

32Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? Wed Aug 13 2014, 15:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

5 actually.

I was trying to talk you up.

33Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? Wed Aug 13 2014, 15:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i actually have no problem with you Hipster, at least you can string a sentence together unlike Boggers and his one liners and can actually have a debate.

I am a pessimist when it come to the whites i freely admit it but it's hard not to be at the moment i reckon.

I will try to chill my boots  :good:

34Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? Wed Aug 13 2014, 16:00

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i actually have no problem with you Hipster, at least you can string a sentence together unlike Boggers and his one liners and can actually have a debate.

I am a pessimist when it come to the whites i freely admit it but it's hard not to be at the moment i reckon.

I will try to chill my boots  :good:

You hurt my feelings

35Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? Wed Aug 13 2014, 16:03

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

5 actually.

Boggers, read Hipsters reply to Whittam. ^

That's called "self-effacing humour" and shows that Hipster is clever enough to know what's funny.

Try and learn from it, it might make you more interesting.....

36Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? Wed Aug 13 2014, 16:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

man up you girl  Laughing

37Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? Wed Aug 13 2014, 16:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

5 actually.

Boggers, read Hipsters reply to Whittam. ^

That's called "self-effacing humour" and shows that Hipster is clever enough to know what's funny.

Try and learn from it, it might make you more interesting.....

When are you going to realise that whatever you say about me means nothing. Stop wasting your time

38Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? Wed Aug 13 2014, 16:21

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Two questions here.

If Burnley are interested are we really in with a shout of landing this lad? 

And where does he fit into the overall picture if he does come here? Is he ready to go into the first team squad or is he (as many on here have asserted) simply going to disappear into the "Development" team never to be heard from again except when it's announced he's been loaned out to Shrewsbury? 

I do appreciate the fact that we don't have much money to go and buy a proven 20 goal a season guy but the fact is we need one NOW not in three or four years. The youth setup is important and I wouldn't dream of saying it will NEVER produce anything the first team can use but given our current shortage in the striker department the unceasing emphasis on signing "future prospects" who MIGHT come good later is getting a little bit irritating. Perhaps the club should take the gamble and spend money on a player who's READY for the Championship NOW. 

I don't expect it to happen that way though.

39Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? Wed Aug 13 2014, 16:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I saw people bemoaning Mason because couldn't get in the Cardiff team, a player from the lower down the leagues is "embarrassing" 

Same happened when we got Feeney, Juke, Danns "can't get in the Milwall team, says it all"

"boro reserve, says it all" 

"he only signs his mates"

The default position for Wanderers fans is "crap until otherwise proven".

40Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Tamworth ace? Wed Aug 13 2014, 16:26

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wanderlust wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I saw people bemoaning Mason because couldn't get in the Cardiff team, a player from the lower down the leagues is "embarrassing" 

Same happened when we got Feeney, Juke, Danns "can't get in the Milwall team, says it all"

"boro reserve, says it all" 

"he only signs his mates"

The default position for Wanderers fans is "crap until otherwise proven".

That say's a lot about how much faith supporters have in Darkside's idiots!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum