Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm in love with a Prostitute

+29
LW23
whatsgoingon
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
Sgt. Bash
Numpty 28723
Bernard Dennis Park
Mallorca Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
Spillthebeans
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
Lyric Todkill
Born to be a wanderer
aaron_bwfc
Angry Dad
Lofty_Love
Keegan
wanderlust
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
Quent
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 24]

261I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sat Apr 28 2012, 13:00

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Angry Dad wrote:Find the pimp and incapacitate him,then bleach him with domestos then rub him all over with a stiff scrubbing brush for about an hour. I promise you he will never bother her or you again. Evil or Very Mad

I'm 5ft9 and of average build, her pimp is well over 6ft with muscles bigger than my knob. I'm not stupid, I would lose this battle.

But why would he be involved, he's just been paid £10k!

She's probably busy with her son or something, or thinks I'm in Sunderland. She'll ring later.

262I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sat Apr 28 2012, 13:07

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

O no she wont, she has done a runner with your money, and you cant get it back as it was a gift.
santa Christmas came early for that girl. Very Happy

263I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sat Apr 28 2012, 13:08

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Quent wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Find the pimp and incapacitate him,then bleach him with domestos then rub him all over with a stiff scrubbing brush for about an hour. I promise you he will never bother her or you again. Evil or Very Mad

I'm 5ft9 and of average build, her pimp is well over 6ft with muscles bigger than my knob. I'm not stupid, I would lose this battle.

But why would he be involved, he's just been paid £10k!

She's probably busy with her son or something, or thinks I'm in Sunderland. She'll ring later.
Invest some of your money in a taser Quent they are obtainable.

264I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sat Apr 28 2012, 13:17

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

A fool and his money are easily parted.

265I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sat Apr 28 2012, 13:48

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Oy Quent get your self over there, you could save a fortune.
And you can pretend they love you.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/04/27/farewell-intercourse-law-women_n_1458379.html?icid=maing-grid7|uk|dl1|sec3_lnk4%26pLid%3D106151

266I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sat Apr 28 2012, 17:06

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Right it's been 24 hours now without word and I'm really worried about Marie. What should I do? Should I go round to her place? I don't want to appear desperate but neither do I want to just sit here while she's in some shallow grave somewhere in Gorton.

267I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sat Apr 28 2012, 17:11

Quent you dipshit, she's probably snorting your £10k as I type. Don't even waste your time going round to her slum, you'll probably just get twated.

268I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sat Apr 28 2012, 17:12

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Quent wrote:Right it's been 24 hours now without word and I'm really worried about Marie. What should I do? Should I go round to her place? I don't want to appear desperate but neither do I want to just sit here while she's in some shallow grave somewhere in Gorton.

go to her, she needs you

269I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sat Apr 28 2012, 17:13

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Lyric Todkill wrote:

go to her, she needs you

You're right, I'm going right now.

270I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sat Apr 28 2012, 17:16

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Quent wrote:
Lyric Todkill wrote:

go to her, she needs you

You're right, I'm going right now.

take some more cash, just in case she needs some more

271I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sat Apr 28 2012, 18:38

i think some of you should stop egging him on, he could get himself hurt.

272I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sat Apr 28 2012, 18:40

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:i think some of you should stop egging him on, he could get himself hurt.

He needs help

273I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sat Apr 28 2012, 18:57

perhaps, but it doesn't mean you should egg him on to do something stupid.

274I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sat Apr 28 2012, 18:59

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:i think some of you should stop egging him on, he could get himself hurt.

Let's hope so.

275I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sat Apr 28 2012, 19:02

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:perhaps, but it doesn't mean you should egg him on to do something stupid.

Laughing

276I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sat Apr 28 2012, 19:02

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mr Magoo wrote:
largehat wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Quent, if I'd just given someone £10k and they weren't returning my calls I'd be straight round their house. You know where she lives so I suggest you hotfoot it round there pronto.

He deserves every thing he gets, he has been mugged, GOOD.

So someone giving up money to try to rescue a young mother from a life of prostitution actually DESERVES to be scammed? What a horrible human being you are, Mr Magoo. Shame on you. Just because your love life is bland, like a packet of fish fingers.

Nothing bland in my life especially in that department, you nob end.

It's normal for women of a certain age to have a wrinkly flange.

277I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sat Apr 28 2012, 19:05

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You sound like some sort of old wrinkly pussy, he deserves everything that comes to him, if its true.
I doubt it is true, been fun.

278I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sat Apr 28 2012, 19:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People who boast about how "brilliant" their sex life is, are usually getting none.

279I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sat Apr 28 2012, 19:10

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:People who boast about how "brilliant" their sex life is, are usually getting none.

Who are you talking to ??

280I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sat Apr 28 2012, 19:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:People who boast about how "brilliant" their sex life is, are usually getting none.

Who are you talking to ??

People who boast about how "brilliant" their sex life is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum