Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm in love with a Prostitute

+29
LW23
whatsgoingon
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
Sgt. Bash
Numpty 28723
Bernard Dennis Park
Mallorca Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
Spillthebeans
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
Lyric Todkill
Born to be a wanderer
aaron_bwfc
Angry Dad
Lofty_Love
Keegan
wanderlust
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
Quent
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 24]

441I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 23 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Tue Aug 07 2012, 14:51

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Never trust a woman whose face has been totally eroded away by cocaine use.

442I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 23 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Tue Aug 07 2012, 14:53

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Numpty 28723 wrote:Never trust a woman whose face has been totally eroded away by cocaine use.

I do her from behind, it really doesn't matter.

443I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 23 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Tue Aug 07 2012, 14:53

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Fair comment.

444I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 23 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Tue Aug 07 2012, 14:56

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Quent wrote:
Numpty 28723 wrote:Never trust a woman whose face has been totally eroded away by cocaine use.

I do her from behind, it really doesn't matter.

You and the other thousands. Twisted Evil

445I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 23 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Tue Aug 07 2012, 14:57

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

While yer on, not-so-plain-jayne wants all her knickers back.

446I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 23 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Tue Aug 07 2012, 14:57

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Numpty 28723 wrote:While yer on, not-so-plain-jayne wants all her knickers back.

LOL, not guilty. I suspect the evidence was tampered with.

447I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 23 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Tue Aug 07 2012, 14:59

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Numpty 28723 wrote:While yer on, not-so-plain-jayne wants all her knickers back.

Bollocks i need 3 more pair's to Finnish my snuggle blanket. Very Happy

448I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 23 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Tue Aug 07 2012, 15:00

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Mr Magoo wrote:

You and the other thousands. Twisted Evil

Yes, but I'm getting a discount.

Rates
Duration Incall Outcall
Half hour £120 £140
1 hour £150 £170
1.5 hours £210 £230
2 hours £260 £290
Additional Hour £120 £120

I get 5% discount off that - result!

449I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 23 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Tue Aug 07 2012, 15:16

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Quent wrote:

Isn't this compelling enough?

Marie's Fit Body

No, I don't think it is to be honest. You've moved on to better things. Just think about how exciting your life has become since Marie. Every day is an adventure into the unknown. An odyssey into the world of slags.

You said that shagging one of those old slags was "like throwing a sausage down a hallway". Lets just think about this for a minute. How many posters on this forum and how many of your mates get to throw a sausage down a slag's hallway in deepest darkest Chorltun-Cum-Hardy? Surely this is the sexual equivalent of base jumping or para-sailing. You are a lucky man, I wish I had your life.

But besides all this there is also the mission, to spread love around South Manchester, one wrinkly old minge at a time. Keep focused on the goal. Press for 75 percent discount off Marie, or insist she joins in when you're rattling the old crumblies.

450I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 23 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Tue Aug 07 2012, 15:46

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Quent wrote:Bit gutted actually, just read this review of Erin (Marie's whore name):

Actually saw Erin at my hotel for 5 hours but there was not an option to select this time, very sexy young lady, very experienced and clearly loves what she does, fantastic arse and an absolute pleasure to have spent what started as a cheeky hour and ended in an unforgettable evening, Thank you Erin and I will be sure to see you next month and I will be better prepared next time x

I'm thinking the bastard forgot his condoms and she still shagged him. Can I really trust her?

Bear in mind - she does have a 'fantastic arse'.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

451I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 23 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Thu Aug 23 2012, 22:23

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Just back from a session with Marie. She's hot for me again, seeing her again tomorrow with a 7.5% discount! Get in! Update soon.

452I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 23 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Thu Aug 23 2012, 22:28

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Quent wrote:... Get in! Update soon.

I thought you just 'got in'?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

453I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 23 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Fri Aug 24 2012, 08:17

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Quent wrote:Just back from a session with Marie. She's hot for me again, seeing her again tomorrow with a 7.5% discount! Get in! Update soon.

Great news

it's faux voyeurism in this thread

454I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 23 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Thu Jan 31 2013, 21:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love this thread. I think it's about time Quent updated us on his lovelife.

455I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 23 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Thu Jan 31 2013, 21:59

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reviving threads from August... You bored Tash?

456I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 23 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Thu Jan 31 2013, 22:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I really hope not. Utter guff.

457I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 23 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Thu Jan 31 2013, 22:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lt. Boon wrote:Reviving threads from August... You bored Tash?

I like reading it, makes me laugh. And as we're busy tonight I thought some of the newer members might like to read it.

458I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 23 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Thu Jan 31 2013, 23:04

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Laughed my bollox off. I'd have loved to have had my two penneth of comments. Magoo and RT was as funny as Morecambe and Wise at times!!

459I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 23 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Thu Jan 02 2014, 22:36

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Back in view, Quents search for love.

460I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 23 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Thu Jan 02 2014, 22:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This really is worth a read for all the new members that haven't seen it! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum