Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 3-1 Wigan

+24
Mr Magoo
finlaymcdanger
Hipster_Nebula
Bwfc1958
Numpty 28723
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
CAMPO
gloswhite
Chairmanda
bryan458
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
terenceanne
scottjames30
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
Norpig
boltonbonce
B.D.P
karlypants
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

221Bolton 3-1 Wigan - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Wigan Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:04 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He will have turned into a pumpkin now that it's midnight![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

222Bolton 3-1 Wigan - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Wigan Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:10 am

I hope he's ok.

I PM'd him earlier to see if he was but he's not responded, so he either does think I'm a proper twat or he's passed out.

Or both.

I think he was just having a bad day.

223Bolton 3-1 Wigan - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Wigan Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:27 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A good night's sleep does a world of good, I'm sure he will be fine.

Not sure what's going on here at the moment as the atmosphere seems a bit sour around here.

224Bolton 3-1 Wigan - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Wigan Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:35 am

Scott's pissed and 84 can't moderate his thoughts / choice of language about ethnic minorities in a way that's publicly acceptable.

It's that simple.

Hence why there's been some "less than savory" posting on here tonight.

Tomorrow's another day.

We'll survive, mate.

(Scott might not think so when he wakes up feeling like shit, but we will.) Very Happy

225Bolton 3-1 Wigan - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Wigan Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:44 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well I can't argue with that! 

It would be better if everyone got on a bit more though! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

226Bolton 3-1 Wigan - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Wigan Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:56 am

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

It all seems to have calmed down a bit now. Is it safe for me to take my helmet off now then? Has everyone stopped throwin stones about?

227Bolton 3-1 Wigan - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Wigan Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:04 am

It all got a bit weird there, didn't it?

Scott's just pissed - he'll be fine tomorrow. (If a bit rough.)

84 just needs to learn that you can't be overtly racist on a civilised footy forum and expect not to get pulled for it.

Perfect storm of oddness tonight.

Still, it wasn't boring, was it?

228Bolton 3-1 Wigan - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Wigan Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:12 am

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

It all got a bit silly there for a while didn't it. Alcohol can be a problem sometimes, we've all been there but it dragged on a bit and sent a couple of threads off track a little. Does this happen often round here? I think I may have turned the mood a few days ago with my racism thread. Been nothing but locked threads and deleted comments and silly bickering ever since. Still, tomorrow's another day........

229Bolton 3-1 Wigan - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Wigan Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:19 am

Nothing to do with your thread, mate.

We get these temporary eruptions periodically when somebody goes a bit mental (normally through booze) but it always settles down.

Don't sweat it and please keep contributing.

The site's all the better for a diverse range of opinions.

230Bolton 3-1 Wigan - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Wigan Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:20 am

Why do people keep saying they hit the woodwork twice? So what if they did, hitting the woodwork is the same as missing the target. It has no chance of going in.

231Bolton 3-1 Wigan - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Wigan Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:28 am

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Won't be playing on my mind breadders. There's more important things to worry about in life than pissing people off on footie forums. I will keep contributing, I can't help it. It's strangely addictive is Nuts. Not sure why, but it is.

232Bolton 3-1 Wigan - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Wigan Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:31 am

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

I think that's Barb Dwyers way of telling us to shut the fuck up and get back on topic  Very Happy
And yes you're right. I remember a game down at White hart lane a few years ago when okocha hit the bar 3 or 4 times. Luckily we knocked in a rebound off one and nicked a deserved 1 nil win.

233Bolton 3-1 Wigan - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Wigan Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:04 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:Why do people keep saying they hit the woodwork twice? So what if they did, hitting the woodwork is the same as missing the target. It has no chance of going in.

It's indicative of Wigan's attacking threat and the fine margins in the game.

Under Freedman they would both have gone in and we'd have been 2 nil down with no idea of how to claw them goals back, fans incensed and players arguing with each other.

Lennon has brought confidence, organisation and the luck of the Irish but we shouldn't take them for granted and start assuming that everything will go our way now that we're close to catching up with the pelaton. We're still in the poo and not yet playing with enough swagger to outmanoevre Lady Luck.

234Bolton 3-1 Wigan - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Wigan Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:16 am

The other team hitting the post isn't luck though.

235Bolton 3-1 Wigan - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Wigan Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:13 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:The other team hitting the post isn't luck though.

It's Physics for the most part Ms Wire, but IMO it's also Wigan's bad luck and our good luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum