Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lennon out.

+5
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
scottjames30
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Lennon out. Empty Lennon out. Wed Feb 25 2015, 05:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There, i've said it.

Who would you have in charge to stop us from going down, the only thing helping us at the min is the bottom clubs aren't coming into form yet until they play us.

2Lennon out. Empty Re: Lennon out. Wed Feb 25 2015, 05:50

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's a recurring theme at Bolton. Manager comes in, has a three-six month period where everyone thinks he's the best thing since Allardyce, he goes on a bad run and suddenly he's no better than the fool he was brought in to replace.

I really wish we could try to see out this shit run without a massive drama for once. The most worrying thing about losing to Boro for me wasn't the points aspect of it, but the fact that it's just one step closer to the fans turning on yet another manager.

In terms of the table, things still look a hell of a lot rosier than they did when Lennon walked through the door.

3Lennon out. Empty Re: Lennon out. Wed Feb 25 2015, 07:46

Don't feed the trolls........

4Lennon out. Empty Re: Lennon out. Wed Feb 25 2015, 07:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lennon has certainly turned into tinker man these last few games. Leaving Le Fondre out was just plain stupid, when are these managers going to learn that you pick your form players.

Picking Eidur/Heskey was just plain stupid and definitely makes me worry for the future.

5Lennon out. Empty Re: Lennon out. Wed Feb 25 2015, 08:12

Natasha Whittam wrote:Lennon has certainly turned into tinker man these last few games. Leaving Le Fondre out was just plain stupid, when are these managers going to learn that you pick your form players.

Picking Eidur/Heskey was just plain stupid and definitely makes me worry for the future.

Depends what his reason for benching Le Fondre was. I've never seen him work as hard as he has for us so far and with 2 games a week being a pretty regular thing his fitness needs to be managed. He'll start the next two games and probably be better for the rest he's just had.

6Lennon out. Empty Re: Lennon out. Wed Feb 25 2015, 08:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FFS. It's the "Freedman out" brigade back again. Clueless.

7Lennon out. Empty Re: Lennon out. Wed Feb 25 2015, 08:56

wanderlust wrote:FFS. It's the "Freedman out" brigade back again. Clueless.

In fairness Scott's just looking for a reaction here, nobody has seriously turned on Lennon yet although I'm sure the usual suspects are getting close.

8Lennon out. Empty Re: Lennon out. Wed Feb 25 2015, 09:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Depends what his reason for benching Le Fondre was. I've never seen him work as hard as he has for us so far and with 2 games a week being a pretty regular thing his fitness needs to be managed.

That's just a modern day ponce excuse.

You pick your best players, it's as simple as that.

The fact we scored "nil" is proof of this fact.

9Lennon out. Empty Re: Lennon out. Wed Feb 25 2015, 13:58

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Depends what his reason for benching Le Fondre was. I've never seen him work as hard as he has for us so far and with 2 games a week being a pretty regular thing his fitness needs to be managed.

That's just a modern day ponce excuse.

You pick your best players, it's as simple as that.

The fact we scored "nil" is proof of this fact.

Not sure about the ponce part but sports science is definitely a modern day issue. 

The fact we didn't score doesn't prove anything if (as I suspect) Lennon was resting Le Fondre to try and keep him fit for upcoming fixtures, it's about managing fitness to prevent burnout, I've never seen ALF work as hard as he has so far here so I'd imagine a rest was needed.

My big issue with the selection is Heskey and Gudjohnsen I think both would benefit from having a quicker, more mobile partner like Clough or ALF.

10Lennon out. Empty Re: Lennon out. Wed Feb 25 2015, 14:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Not sure about the ponce part but sports science is definitely a modern day issue. 

The fact we didn't score doesn't prove anything if (as I suspect) Lennon was resting Le Fondre to try and keep him fit for upcoming fixtures, it's about managing fitness to prevent burnout, I've never seen ALF work as hard as he has so far here so I'd imagine a rest was needed.

My big issue with the selection is Heskey and Gudjohnsen I think both would benefit from having a quicker, more mobile partner like Clough or ALF.

Le Fondre has started 8 games since August.

Almost one game a month since the season kicked off.

If you're trying to say he's tired then I really do despair.

11Lennon out. Empty Re: Lennon out. Wed Feb 25 2015, 14:41

Le Fondre has started 24 games since August* - Making things up won't help you.

I'm just speculating as to why he didn't start but I think it's pretty reasonable to guess that he was rested just 3 days after we played last.

12Lennon out. Empty Re: Lennon out. Wed Feb 25 2015, 18:54

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

maybe he wrote the game off and wanted to concentrate on Brighton

13Lennon out. Empty Re: Lennon out. Wed Feb 25 2015, 19:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:maybe he wrote the game off and wanted to concentrate on Brighton

Disgraceful if he did.

14Lennon out. Empty Re: Lennon out. Wed Feb 25 2015, 19:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:maybe he wrote the game off and wanted to concentrate on Brighton

Disgraceful if he did.

Hardly. We are in danger of being sucked back into a relegation battle, resting our inform striker against a side you were so certain would beat us made sense considering our next opponents are fellow strugglers 

Top management from the ginger one

15Lennon out. Empty Re: Lennon out. Wed Feb 25 2015, 19:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big relegation six pointer this weekend, lose and i'll start a RIP Bolton thread.

16Lennon out. Empty Re: Lennon out. Wed Feb 25 2015, 20:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"he's ruining our club!!1" 

Can't wait until I see that gem on twitter again.

17Lennon out. Empty Re: Lennon out. Wed Feb 25 2015, 20:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll have to get 84 to sort out another banner.

18Lennon out. Empty Re: Lennon out. Wed Feb 25 2015, 21:26

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

For what it's worth I'm with Breadders on this one, trolls will troll, biters post.

19Lennon out. Empty Re: Lennon out. Wed Feb 25 2015, 21:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who decides who is a troll and who is genuine?

I don't doubt there are some Bolton fans out there that would sack Lennon if they could.

20Lennon out. Empty Re: Lennon out. Wed Feb 25 2015, 22:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah them ones who go to the games in Rangers shirts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum