Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Kit - OFFICIAL PICTURE - (Post 114, page 6)

+16
TheHateCamel
Quent
Bolton Nuts
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
Sluffy
doffcocker
Lofty_Love
Numpty 28723
Keegan
largehat
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Hipster_Nebula wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Why does Chris Eagles right arm look about 6 foot long? The shirt itself just looks like a cheap t-shirt and there is to much red on it.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Who the fuck is doing marketing at BWFC these days?

Obviously somebody that doesn't understand football (resist a Coyle joke here, if you can), because the players they picked hardly inspire.

It's obvious they've just asked for our three best looking players, otherwise they'd have asked Knight aswell.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You wouldn't have ordered it anyway... (natasha)

As for the picture it's obviously an adidas thing as every club has done it.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The players are showing more passion in that photo than they did all of last season - I demand the photographer is our next manager.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

188bet need to do another promotion thingy. Surely they understand it makes sense...

And maybe this time round I might get mine within two months of me placing the necessary bets.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's the gayest picture I've ever seen.

This must be the second gayest then:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why?

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Because the one you described as the gayest is a recreation of that one.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:Because the one you described as the gayest is a recreation of that one.

I don't see it.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:Because the one you described as the gayest is a recreation of that one.

I don't see it.

There's a major clue in the use of the term "White Hot" in the marketing picture for the new kit.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

There's a major clue in the use of the term "White Hot" in the marketing picture for the new kit.

But one photo is genuine, taken in front of a huge crowd after a famous victory. The photo has emotion.

The other is a computer "enhanced" photo of a tranny, a fat bastard and a poor driver sharing a cuddle, with a fake crowd behind them.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Oh so you do see it now do you, in your capacity as a marketing executive, I thought you might have established the point of a marketing campaign quicker than that.

Anyway, I just wished to point out that I thought your assessment that it was a gay photo was a bit odd. In fact, you're the only person who seems not to like the kit - fancy that eh.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's not so much that I don't like the kit, it's just very boring. And the crap sponsor doesn't help.

If I had been marketing BWFC and their kit no way would it have been so shabby. I'm sure even you'll agree that it's not exactly the best piece of advertising you've ever seen.

That is fucking hilarious, what a shit kit and even shitter poster.

Bolton Wanderers: Made for the Championship

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's not so much that I don't like the kit, it's just very boring. And the crap sponsor doesn't help.

If I had been marketing BWFC and their kit no way would it have been so shabby. I'm sure even you'll agree that it's not exactly the best piece of advertising you've ever seen.

Who cares, it's just a photograph of some players in the new shirt. Any excuse to moan. I'd have thought you would be positive, or at least, neutral, about a homage to three important players from the 1990s.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I honestly think it's our best kit for a very very long time.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:
I'd have thought you would be positive, or at least, neutral, about a homage to three important players from the 1990s.

Bit of an insult to use three of your worst players to pay homage don't you think.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Bit of an insult to use three of your worst players to pay homage don't you think.

You're the marketing expert supposedly. They've obviously picked three of the better looking players, one of whom is the club captain, in the middle. I imagine Holden would have been in it if available.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Nat...since when has a shirt been advertising? Apart from the sponsor...

Why dont you imagine your bwfcs marketing manager, what would you do with the shirt?

Bolton Nuts

Admin

OneOinCoyle wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Why does Chris Eagles right arm look about 6 foot long? The shirt itself just looks like a cheap t-shirt and there is to much red on it.

I noticed this too - especially if you look in full size - it looks awful - I call it THE MR MEN OF BWFC.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum