Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Kit - OFFICIAL PICTURE - (Post 114, page 6)

+16
TheHateCamel
Quent
Bolton Nuts
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
Sluffy
doffcocker
Lofty_Love
Numpty 28723
Keegan
largehat
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Doesn't interest me but I know it does to many - here's the link that tells you all -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I agree Doffcocker. I love Adidas, far better than Reebok (yes, I know Adidas own Reebok).

bwfc71 wrote:Just like winding him up - more success I make of myself, more he gets the hump. Loving every second of it. Very Happy Very Happy Plus I am bored in the late afternoons as currently still off work with a bad back, so need something to keep going....

(compared to what goes on on BA which is the opposite as I feel as though I was defending myself all the time against real internet bullies - which spilled over into real life with Dave!)

LOL, you really think you're winding me up fatty? Like most people I'm just sitting back enjoying your bullshit about opening a Nando's in Amsterdam. Sorry to hear about your back, perhaps you shouldn't spend so much time on all fours.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Just like winding him up - more success I make of myself, more he gets the hump. Loving every second of it. Very Happy Very Happy Plus I am bored in the late afternoons as currently still off work with a bad back, so need something to keep going....

(compared to what goes on on BA which is the opposite as I feel as though I was defending myself all the time against real internet bullies - which spilled over into real life with Dave!)

LOL, you really think you're winding me up fatty? Like most people I'm just sitting back enjoying your bullshit about opening a Nando's in Amsterdam. Sorry to hear about your back, perhaps you shouldn't spend so much time on all fours.

yes i do...

when its gets to much for you, you fuck off and ignore the thread.

your think as fuck my friend, the only true statement you have ever come out with is the fact you are a COCK...

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I also find it funny that you make jokes about people on all fours...

your the shirt lifter?

you admitted to being one...

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
your think as fuck my friend

Yes, I'm the thick one Rolling Eyes

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:
your think as fuck my friend

Yes, I'm the thick one Rolling Eyes

ok... slight typo there...

shall we call that about 329-1 to me in the 'owning stakes' Laughing

tell me...why do you hate Bolton so much? I thought you would hate Burnley more...

or is it becasue your ex boyfriend cheated on you with a guy from Bolton?

dont worry, you will get over it sunny

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

tell me...why do you hate Bolton so much? I thought you would hate Burnley more...

I've asked you several times to meet me so we can sort it out like men. Each time you decline my offer. So I don't see how you can own me. I'm not gay, the ladies love my length, but even if I was it wouldn't change the fact I'm the cock of Blackburn. Why do I hate Bolton? Take a look in the mirror.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I've asked you several times to meet me so we can sort it out like men. Each time you decline my offer. So I don't see how you can own me. I'm not gay, the ladies love my length, but even if I was it wouldn't change the fact I'm the cock of Blackburn. Why do I hate Bolton? Take a look in the mirror.

I never actually refused to meet you... ive just decided that your a keyboard warrior and not really worth bothering with.

if you really wanted to show how hard are you were, you would have the bottle to go somewhere were our more 'confrontational' fans congregate - like the flying flute in Bolton 3 hours pre-match, or scotts bar at the bok after a match, im sure poeple would be interested in discussing your views with you...

again, you keep bringing the 'dream' that you are the cock of Blackburn up...your not, I know your not, If you were you wouldn't go on about it.

I personally do agree with you that your a cock...not in the sense you think though.

you have also admitted to being a shirt lifter on more than one occasion - so you cant go back on that now, would you like me to refer you back to the thread?

your internet persona is going to be totally different in real life.

id like you to prove to me that you are indeed the 'cock' of Blackburn as you put it...

what was the chain of events that determined you to be a cock?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:

Like most people, I believe you are telling the truth in that you are a cock!!! (i.e. the true meaning of the word an imbecile!)

Like I have said before - if you have access to so-called financial data from every countries companies registration office then you should have access to the KvK and see for yourself. But seeing as you don't even know what KvK means - there is fat hope (get it fat - as in you).

Lets put it this way, when you slip of a peice of perspex, left by workmen, and fall backwards onto the steps, then you can moan about bad backs. (and this I have mentioned before in another thread which you ignored because you were shown up as usual!)

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:

Like most people, I believe you are telling the truth in that you are a cock!!! (i.e. the true meaning of the word an imbecile!)

Like I have said before - if you have access to so-called financial data from every countries companies registration office then you should have access to the KvK and see for yourself. But seeing as you don't even know what KvK means - there is fat hope (get it fat - as in you).

Lets put it this way, when you slip of a peice of perspex, left by workmen, and fall backwards onto the steps, then you can moan about bad backs. (and this I have mentioned before in another thread which you ignored because you were shown up as usual!)

I actually reckon hes about the age were you just start getting pubes actually looking back on some of his posts...

queue...' ive got more fucking pubes than you you fucking bloody twat of a bastard, come and meet me' style posts now...

Rolling Eyes

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry what has this got to do with the new kit?

Be good to get a Bolton Hater vs Amos cock off thread.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Sorry what has this got to do with the new kit?

not a bad idea.

can we not ban him and give him his own area of the forum were we can embarrass him?

I actually quite like him, he makes me realise that in the grand scheme of things...im actually quite clever!

comparatively... Shocked

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Sorry what has this got to do with the new kit?

not a bad idea.

can we not ban him and give him his own area of the forum were we can embarrass him?

I actually quite like him, he makes me realise that in the grand scheme of things...im actually quite clever!

comparatively... Shocked

And that I actually enjoy a laugh, rather than being so bloody serious all the time - a-la BA!

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
I never actually refused to meet you... ive just decided that your a keyboard warrior and not really worth bothering with.

if you really wanted to show how hard are you were, you would have the bottle to go somewhere were our more 'confrontational' fans congregate - like the flying flute in Bolton 3 hours pre-match, or scotts bar at the bok after a match, im sure poeple would be interested in discussing your views with you...

again, you keep bringing the 'dream' that you are the cock of Blackburn up...your not, I know your not, If you were you wouldn't go on about it.

I personally do agree with you that your a cock...not in the sense you think though.

you have also admitted to being a shirt lifter on more than one occasion - so you cant go back on that now, would you like me to refer you back to the thread?

id like you to prove to me that you are indeed the 'cock' of Blackburn as you put it...

LOL - so you'll meet me but only in a Bolton pub on matchday! You bloody chicken, meet me anywhere tonight, no weapons.

bwfc71 wrote:

And that I actually enjoy a laugh, rather than being so bloody serious all the time - a-la BA!

So you now admit Nandos Amsterdam was all a joke. What a surprise. No business partner would let you within 50 yards of a lorry load of chicken.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

LOL - so you'll meet me but only in a Bolton pub on matchday! You bloody chicken, meet me anywhere tonight, no weapons.

even if I did meet you (im not that childish, im not soft by any standards...just not a childish little prick) there would still be a weapon there... think about it Question Laughing

can I ask what your reasons were for joining this forum?

I can only think its because it allows you to pretend, convince yourself even that your something your not.

I know a couple of Blackburn's old 'top boys' so to speak and a lot of boltons current ones... non of them would behave like you do.

you are quite possibly the most childish person i have EVER come across, either in real life or by 'binary communication'... lol!

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

So you now admit Nandos Amsterdam was all a joke. What a surprise. No business partner would let you within 50 yards of a lorry load of chicken.

OMG... you ACTUALLY act like you know him... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

even if I did meet you (im not that childish, im not soft by any standards...just not a childish little prick) there would still be a weapon there... think about it Question Laughing

I can only think its because it allows you to pretend, convince yourself even that your something your not.

I know a couple of Blackburn's old 'top boys' so to speak and a lot of boltons current ones... non of them would behave like you do.

you are quite possibly the most childish person i have EVER come across, either in real life or by 'binary communication'... lol!

Right, so now I'm too childish to fight! LOL. Admit it mate, you're a keyboard warrior who is scared shitless of the cock.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Right, so now I'm too childish to fight! LOL. Admit it mate, you're a keyboard warrior who is scared shitless of the cock.

im not really scared of the cock no, I just dont want one inside me... I dont bounce that way im afraid.

your shows of affection are really starting to make me worried you may be like one of these people who see who lives with their mum and spends 23 hours a day in their bedroom (the other hour split up over the say for taking a shit and having a piss) masturbating over facebook pictures of 16 year old boys they have befriended... telling them your a huge cock...trying to get them to 'meat' you...

im a good judge of character and really dont think im wrong with this...

bet your mums making you some angel delight now isn't she...

while you tell her your writing to your pen friend in Alaska...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum