Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Kit - OFFICIAL PICTURE - (Post 114, page 6)

+16
TheHateCamel
Quent
Bolton Nuts
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
Sluffy
doffcocker
Lofty_Love
Numpty 28723
Keegan
largehat
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Keegan wrote:No news about the away and third kits being released?

why would we need a 3rd kit in the championship?

we had one when we were in Europe, the burgundy one I think, but there is no need for a 3rd kit.

having said that, the electric blue away kit a couple seasons ago was really nice... the away kit should be that colour again...

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We need a 3rd kit incase anyone has a home kit which has our home and away colours on it.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

what was our 3rd kit last year and the year before that then... ?

Reebok_Rebel wrote:what was our 3rd kit last year and the year before that then... ?

Last year our third kit was the blue 2nd kit from the 2010/11 season, we wore it at Newcastle because they play in white and black.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

OneOinCoyle wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:what was our 3rd kit last year and the year before that then... ?

Last year our third kit was the blue 2nd kit from the 2010/11 season, we wore it at Newcastle because they play in white and black.

so really... we wore an old kit?

now you mention it, I remember that!

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
OneOinCoyle wrote:

so really... we wore an old kit?

now you mention it, I remember that!

Yeah it was this game:

If our new away kit is blue then we will need the black strip from last season a lot. A few teams play in blue and white.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hated how much praise that goal got, all he had to do is run in a straight line and tap it in.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

OneOinCoyle wrote:If our new away kit is blue then we will need the black strip from last season a lot. A few teams play in blue and white.

I doubt we will use the black strip from last year considering Reebok made it and we are wearing Adidas this year. Laughing

Seriously, though - when our home kit was announced, mention was made of our away and third kits but not even the orange kit Bogdan wore against Ayr is on the site yet.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It is interesting to note that the image used to advertise Bolton wearing adidas this season, had nothing to do with our home kit and may actually be a glimpse of either the away or third.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

The new away kit is to be unveiled at the family fun day! And you can get on the team photo! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chris_bwfc wrote:The new away kit is to be unveiled at the family fun day! And you can get on the team photo! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do I need a family to go?

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

No you just need a 12/13 bolton home/away top to get on the photo and no family needed for the fun day!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chris_bwfc wrote:No you just need a 12/13 bolton home/away top to get on the photo and no family needed for the fun day!

I might go. I'm pretty sure once they see me in a replica shirt they'll want me on the front row next to the captain. There's a Nuts photographer there right?

inf

inf
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:
chris_bwfc wrote:No you just need a 12/13 bolton home/away top to get on the photo and no family needed for the fun day!

I might go. I'm pretty sure once they see me in a replica shirt they'll want me on the front row next to the captain. There's a Nuts photographer there right?

Of course you'll stand on the front row when you wear your "The Rock" shirt.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

inf wrote:

I'm hoping the Rock will be captain, then we'll be next to each other. We may end up married.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why did you change your tune about "replica shirts"

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Why did you change your tune about "replica shirts"

Because we hadn't signed the Rock back then.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We haven't signed him now.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:We haven't signed him now.

He's coming, trust me. Remember Andy Johnson?

inf

inf
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:
inf wrote:

I'm hoping the Rock will be captain, then we'll be next to each other. We may end up married.

Then i wish you all the best. God bless you two!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

inf wrote:

Then i wish you all the best. God bless you two!

Thank you my good man, you shall be the first name on the wedding invitation list.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum