Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Kit - OFFICIAL PICTURE - (Post 114, page 6)

+16
TheHateCamel
Quent
Bolton Nuts
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
Sluffy
doffcocker
Lofty_Love
Numpty 28723
Keegan
largehat
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

You really do not know anything about Nando's, do you?

Anything you would have realised is that they do not do fried chicken - well our restaurant won't. Plus no point in registering at CRO, when all I have to do is register with KvK - as the business will not have any offices or restaurants in the UK, just in The Netherlands, as there is already a "parent" franchise in the UK.

So your big plan is to open a Nandos? Wow, what a business genius you are. I hope your business partner realises you will eat all the stock.

Not just a restaurant but going to be the principal fanchisor for The Netherlands, which entails more than just owning 1 Restaurant but as a PF no other company will be allowed to open a Nando's, in The Netherlands, without our consent!!

As for teh stock, that will be bought buy the purchasing manager for the outlet - all I will see are the bills, payments, receipts for the P&L Ledger and Nostro.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
Actually they don't do my size!!! None of the shirts necks ever go over my head without stretching

So you've got a fat head, you do surprise me. Anyway, don't start denying your fried chicken venture, I've done my research. Someone called BWFC71 has registered a fried chicken company at Companies House with a parent company in Holland.

what a COCK!
even if he had/has a fried chicken company, fair play to him...but im pretty sure he wouldnt register the name as 'BWFC 71', have you EVER even dealt with companies house ...are you REALLY that dumb, or do you just pretend? lol!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
Actually they don't do my size!!! None of the shirts necks ever go over my head without stretching

So you've got a fat head, you do surprise me. Anyway, don't start denying your fried chicken venture, I've done my research. Someone called BWFC71 has registered a fried chicken company at Companies House with a parent company in Holland.

what a COCK!
even if he had/has a fried chicken company, fair play to him...but im pretty sure he wouldnt register the name as 'BWFC 71', have you EVER even dealt with companies house ...are you REALLY that dumb, or do you just pretend? lol!

Plus from the free to view screens CH doesn't mention as to what the company actually does - would only say in the M&AA's and Companies descripyion which are only stored in the subscription part of the service and at an extra cost (last time I saw it was about GBP4.00)

Actually, saying that I do have a Bolton Wanderers realted name as my Companies name!

BH - please remember, this is my second venture in business as my other company I have registered with the KvK has been going for 6 months now, and beginning to reap what I sowed, and has nothing to do with either food or drink!

bwfc71 wrote:
Plus from the free to view screens CH doesn't mention as to what the company actually does - would only say in the M&AA's and Companies descripyion which are only stored in the subscription part of the service and at an extra cost (last time I saw it was about GBP4.00)

Actually, saying that I do have a Bolton Wanderers realted name as my Companies name!

BH - please remember, this is my second venture in business as my other company I have registered with the KvK has been going for 6 months now, and beginning to reap what I sowed, and has nothing to do with either food or drink!

I have access to all financial data in Europe and much of the world, I'm not just a great lover you know. It shows your first company went bust after 6 months, better luck with the next one. But that's what happens when the boss eats all the stock.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Well, Wanderers haven't done a shirt that fits me in years. They don't do over XXL. I have a 22 inch neck and 52 inch chest. I need 3/4 XL. Reebok sizes are on the small side too.

Chelsea do up to 8XL. I might have to go support them.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:Well, Wanderers haven't done a shirt that fits me in years. They don't do over XXL. I have a 22 inch neck and 52 inch chest. I need 3/4 XL. Reebok sizes are on the small side too.

I had you down as a 'small'.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I had you down as a 'small'.

Haha, far from it. I reckon Prince Harry is a medium anyway.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

I have access to all financial data in Europe and much of the world, I'm not just a great lover you know. It shows your first company went bust after 6 months, better luck with the next one. But that's what happens when the boss eats all the stock.

Ok then, what does the KvK stand for?

And for your information, I have just posted, over the last week, our half yearly financials posting a small loss - due to start up costs, but will show profit in the annuals - but at least I, along with 2 partners, have given ourselves a small but modest dividend. Whilst, at same time, in my other "new" business I am only 1 of 5 people in the Principal Franchise, so I only have a small role - and as such not an owner but a shareholder who does the accounting - I have no dealings with actual stock as, I had previously said, is done by the purchasing manager - or more precise procurement director.

So it seems that :-

1. You lie about your financial data - as I assume you don't even know what KvK stands for, never mind what the Belgian companies registration office is called.

2. You have no idea as to how efficiently run a business and maximise the profits by gaining people with experience to help run a business, whilst maintaining cost-levels.

3. Your business acumen will probably just go as far as paying the girls on street corners just to rub the outside of your pants - as you are too bashful to approach the men!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

largehat wrote:Well, Wanderers haven't done a shirt that fits me in years. They don't do over XXL. I have a 22 inch neck and 52 inch chest. I need 3/4 XL. Reebok sizes are on the small side too.

I know what you mean about the shirt necks - as they are too small, and, again, with Reebok, their sizes are on the small size! Why cant they say S, M, L or whatever and mean it - why is it every shop that sells clothes they are different and not standard? - worse one is Primark as I am sure their XL T-shirts are actually only L. I like my t-shirts baggy, with room to breath, and not skintight!

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

And for your information, I have just posted, over the last week, our half yearly financials posting a small loss - due to start up costs, but will show profit in the annuals - but at least I, along with 2 partners, have given ourselves a small but modest dividend. Whilst, at same time, in my other "new" business I am only 1 of 5 people in the Principal Franchise, so I only have a small role - and as such not an owner but a shareholder who does the accounting - I have no dealings with actual stock as, I had previously said, is done by the purchasing manager - or more precise procurement director.

1. You lie about your financial data - as I assume you don't even know what KvK stands for, never mind what the Belgian companies registration office is called.

2. You have no idea as to how efficiently run a business and maximise the profits by gaining people with experience to help run a business, whilst maintaining cost-levels.

3. Your business acumen will probably just go as far as paying the girls on street corners just to rub the outside of your pants - as you are too bashful to approach the men!

Seriously, it's like a Dave/Sharp Amos-bait on BA. Why are you biting?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some people just love to talk about themselves.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

largehat wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Seriously, it's like a Dave/Sharp Amos-bait on BA. Why are you biting?

Just like winding him up - more success I make of myself, more he gets the hump. Loving every second of it. Very Happy Very Happy Plus I am bored in the late afternoons as currently still off work with a bad back, so need something to keep going....

(compared to what goes on on BA which is the opposite as I feel as though I was defending myself all the time against real internet bullies - which spilled over into real life with Dave!)

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Please can you wind him up over PM.

I really don't see what it's got to do with the new kit.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Some people just love to talk about themselves.

I like PiƱa Coladas and getting caught in the rain. No, I'm not into health food - I am into Champagne.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Please can you wind him up over PM.

I really don't see what it's got to do with the new kit.

What new kit? - one hasn't been released yet, and when it does it will be of a design which none of the fantastists have thought of - and as I say it will be more than likely the same as FC Koln, which haven't revealed their new strip yet? I can guarantee we will release our 1 week after FC Koln, so best thing to do is watch their website, for the design!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And your nandos is open is it?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

not yet - just in process of fine tuning details with the SA Nando's (in other words its all being done through advocates). After that its about finding somewhere, then setting up and hiring staff - could be next 6 to 16 months in total. If anything the current set will mean we will be the Principal Franchisor, for the Netherlands, meaning no one can open up a Nando's without our agreement.

Basically there is the main company, in SA, then each country has a specific PF (which will be our consortium, in NL) then any other franchisee has to come through us. In reality, although we will have a couple restaurants of our own, we will be like a holding company more than a true active franchisor.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Last seasons kit design was so shite I'm sure it had a lot to do with us getting relegated - it was division two/conference level rubbish & stopped opposing teams giving us any level of credibility. They probably thought this lot are just a joke and easy pickings for sure.

The patches all over the place reminded me of a herd of cows in a field - as did the performance of the team, come to think of it,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Get back to a plain white shirt for fcuks sake.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bolton Wanderers Football Club can today announce that from the 2012/13 season, Wanderers' kit will be supplied by adidas, the world's leading football brand.

The kit and training wear will be launched from June,

Wanderers website.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think Adidas make the nicest kits, personally.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum