Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dodgy Dave

+4
karlypants
okocha
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Dodgy Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy Dave Sat Apr 09 2016, 14:52

Moronic post. He's the prime minister, he has more power over law and proposing changes than anybody in the country - sort of his job.

Why don't you care you're being ripped off? Thought you had a backbone.

22Dodgy Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy Dave Sat Apr 09 2016, 18:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think he's done anything wrong to be honest.

23Dodgy Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy Dave Sat Apr 09 2016, 18:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is a live petition on the government petitions website calling for a General Election this year that already has over 100,000 signatures so far here:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/122946

The pressure is on Dave!

Last edited by karlypants on Sat Apr 09 2016, 18:14; edited 1 time in total

24Dodgy Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy Dave Sat Apr 09 2016, 18:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, unemployment down, economy on the up.

If there was an election today the Tories would still get in because most people realise they are the best of a bad bunch.

25Dodgy Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy Dave Sat Apr 09 2016, 19:47

The economy's on a downward turn according to every forecast. The deficit is at its highest ever point, they've failed to get the economy 'on the up' even by their own standards. 

You seem to take every word that comes out of Cameron's mouth as gospel, use your brain.

26Dodgy Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy Dave Sat Apr 09 2016, 19:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:The economy's on a downward turn according to every forecast. The deficit is at its highest ever point, they've failed to get the economy 'on the up' even by their own standards.
:clap:

27Dodgy Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy Dave Sun Apr 10 2016, 00:31

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Remember how Cameron criticised Jimmy Carr, describing him as "morally wrong" for seeking to avoid taxes and saying it was unfair on the people who pay to watch him perform that he was not paying his taxes in the same way that they do.

Funny how he forgot that he was doing exactly the same thing.

28Dodgy Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy Dave Sun Apr 10 2016, 08:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's released his tax returns. Nothing to see here.

Mountain out of a mole hill.

29Dodgy Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy Dave Sun Apr 10 2016, 10:07

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Interesting what his tax returns reveal and what they don't.

Headlines for those interested are:
He lives rent free in 10 Downing Street and receives over £93,000 from renting out property he owns
His wife receives free clothes from the Conservative party and the couple have received more than £56,000 in clothes and travel expenses over the past 6 years
He was handed £200,000 by his mother because she fely his £300,000 inheritance from his father was not large enough
In total since 2009 he has had a taxable income of £1,078,008 and paid income tax totalling £402,283.

Of course they don't tell us anything about the size of his savings or other assets or how wealthy his family and in-laws are.

The one positive is that we can only hope that all politicians start publishing their tax returns. Personally I think all tax returns should be publicly available.

30Dodgy Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy Dave Sun Apr 10 2016, 10:09

Nobody's questioned that he got his tax affairs in order in 2010 before he came Prime Minister, it's what he did when he didn't have the fear of being caught out that everybody's actually interested in.

31Dodgy Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy Dave Sun Apr 10 2016, 10:12

Natasha Whittam wrote:He's released his tax returns. Nothing to see here.

Mountain out of a mole hill.

Embarrassing response, you've been ripped off and lied to again by the PM and all you can think to do is make excuses for him rather than demand answers?

32Dodgy Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy Dave Sun Apr 10 2016, 10:30

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

For me, it's less about his wealth and tax avoidance, and much more about his attempts to hide the truth, a trait that typifies his reign in office. Lying with statistics has become commonplace.

I want to be able to trust a role-model of a PM who sets a good example and is genuinely "one of us", sympathetic and caring......rather than one who merely mouths the words "we're all in it together"

In other words, DC needs to be more ethical. His performance in office so far has been hypocritical, unfair and lacks morality.

Can we TRUST a man who benefits from an off-shore TRUST?.......and has to be hounded for a week before he will come clean.

33Dodgy Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy Dave Sun Apr 10 2016, 11:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:For me, it's less about his wealth and tax avoidance, and much more about his attempts to hide the truth, a trait that typifies his reign in office. Lying with statistics has become commonplace.

I want to be able to trust a role-model of a PM who sets a good example and is genuinely "one of us", sympathetic and caring......rather than one who merely mouths the words "we're all in it together"

In other words, DC needs to be more ethical. His performance in office so far has been hypocritical, unfair and lacks morality.

Can we TRUST a man who benefits from an off-shore TRUST?.......and has to be hounded for a week before he will come clean.

How can you trust a man that is being told what to do?
Doesn't matter who is in charge, the illuminati control   things, DC is a puppet, and if you think otherwise you're a small minded sheep.

34Dodgy Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy Dave Sun Apr 10 2016, 11:31

35Dodgy Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy Dave Sun Apr 10 2016, 11:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Interesting what his tax returns reveal and what they don't.

Headlines for those interested are:
He lives rent free in 10 Downing Street and receives over £93,000 from renting out property he owns
His wife receives free clothes from the Conservative party and the couple have received more than £56,000 in clothes and travel expenses over the past 6 years
He was handed £200,000 by his mother because she fely his £300,000 inheritance from his father was not large enough
In total since 2009 he has had a taxable income of £1,078,008 and paid income tax totalling £402,283.

Of course they don't tell us anything about the size of his savings or other assets or how wealthy his family and in-laws are.

The one positive is that we can only hope that all politicians start publishing their tax returns. Personally I think all tax returns should be publicly available.

What a ridiculous post. He should pay to live at 10 Downing Street? Are you for real? You do realise it's not his house, he doesn't own it? It's simply a perk of having the top job in politics. My company have a flat in Manchester which we let new employees use for free for 6 months if they're relocating from outside the area. It's not unusual.

£56k on travel and clothes expenses over 6 years isn't actually a lot, probably less than most top earners at any medium-to-large company.

His mother gives him £200k and that's his fault? If your mother gave you a lump sum would you turn it down? Would you fuck.

And he's paid £402k tax on earnings of just over £1m. Ha, if he is a tax dodger he's not very good at it is he!

The simple truth is, if the Tories achieved world peace and made every British person a millionaire, you'd still fucking moan like a bitch.

36Dodgy Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy Dave Sun Apr 10 2016, 11:34

In my experience people like Nat vote Tory because their parents do, it's easier to go along with their friends and family than think for themselves.

That's why they rarely know much about the issues that come up, it doesn't matter to them, they'll vote Tory whatever they say or do because they don't know any better.

37Dodgy Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy Dave Sun Apr 10 2016, 11:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:In my experience people like Nat vote Tory because their parents do, it's easier to go along with their friends and family than think for themselves.

That's why they rarely know much about the issues that come up, it doesn't matter to them, they'll vote Tory whatever they say or do because they don't know any better.

Ha, I've already used that argument on you Labour bellends. Try again.

My Dad hasn't voted Tory in his life (or at least not admitted it!). I make my own decisions and stand by them.

Labour voters on the other hand vote Labour because it's tradition. No one denies the last Labour government were fucking embarrassing, yet 1874 and his cronies can't stop themselves voting for them once they get inside the little booth.

As I've said on other threads, it's simply the fact that Tories are perceived as being rich, over-educated toffs that irks the likes of xmiles, okocha and 1874.

Base your politics on facts, not your prejudices.

38Dodgy Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy Dave Sun Apr 10 2016, 11:43

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

It is a fact that the Tory party is run by rich toffs!

39Dodgy Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy Dave Sun Apr 10 2016, 11:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:It is a fact that the Tory party is run by rich toffs!

I don't doubt it, but does that make every Tory MP a rich toff?

And are you suggesting the people at the top of the Labour chain aren't well off?

40Dodgy Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy Dave Sun Apr 10 2016, 12:07

The Tory party is funded by wealthy donors, a number of which were implicated in the Panama Papers, so do you really think the Tories have the motovation to close of loop holes?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum