Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bye Dave!

+5
Bread2.0
whatsgoingon
boltonbonce
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bye Dave!  Empty Bye Dave! Tue Sep 13 2016, 13:20

So Davey C has quit his job as an MP. Leaving behind a legacy of lies and broken promises which finally caught up with him in spectacular fashion (the last being I won't quit my job as an MP, before quitting).

Surely the least effective Prime Minister in modern times? Thatcher and Blair certainly caused untold damage, but aside from gay marriage can anyone think of a single achievement of Cameron's tenure because I'm struggling?

Here's his legacy illustrated in a series of easily digestable charts:

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/david-camerons-inglorious-legacyin-11-charts--b1eQXdazyYW

2Bye Dave!  Empty Re: Bye Dave! Tue Sep 13 2016, 13:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:So Davey C has quit his job as an MP. Leaving behind a legacy of lies and broken promises which finally caught up with him in spectacular fashion (the last being I won't quit my job as an MP, before quitting).

Surely the least effective Prime Minister in modern times? Thatcher and Blair certainly caused untold damage, but aside from gay marriage can anyone think of a single achievement of Cameron's tenure because I'm struggling?

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/david-camerons-inglorious-legacyin-11-charts--b1eQXdazyYW

I don't think anyone thinks he was worse than Blair, even you.

3Bye Dave!  Empty Re: Bye Dave! Tue Sep 13 2016, 13:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he was far worse than Blair. 

Blair will be remembered for going to war but who brought in things like the minimum wage i wonder?

4Bye Dave!  Empty Re: Bye Dave! Tue Sep 13 2016, 13:31

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:So Davey C has quit his job as an MP. Leaving behind a legacy of lies and broken promises which finally caught up with him in spectacular fashion (the last being I won't quit my job as an MP, before quitting).

I don't think anyone thinks he was worse than Blair, even you.

Sometimes I wonder if you read my posts. Least effective and worst are two different things. The damage done domestically by Thatcher and internationally by Blair is clearly worse than Cameron. 

But after almost 6 years in office what has he achieved? It's incredible just how ineffective he was, and now he's gone it's becoming more and more obvious.

5Bye Dave!  Empty Re: Bye Dave! Tue Sep 13 2016, 13:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Sometimes I wonder if you read my posts. Least effective and worst are two different things. The damage done domestically by Thatcher and internationally by Blair is clearly worse than Cameron. 

But after almost 6 years in office what has he achieved? It's incredible just how ineffective he was, and now he's gone it's becoming more and more obvious.

I dislike Cameron immensely, the cowardly fuckwit. I have nothing good to say about him.

6Bye Dave!  Empty Re: Bye Dave! Tue Sep 13 2016, 13:56

Good, I'm glad you finally see him for the useless twat he is.

7Bye Dave!  Empty Re: Bye Dave! Tue Sep 13 2016, 13:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry. As you were.
I thought Breadman had died.Bye Dave!  92991d1344934812-what-do-you-do-your-dead-fish-funeralsmiley

8Bye Dave!  Empty Re: Bye Dave! Tue Sep 13 2016, 14:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Good, I'm glad you finally see him for the useless twat he is.

He's always been a useless twat, but unfortunately the alternatives i.e. Labour have been bigger twats.

9Bye Dave!  Empty Re: Bye Dave! Tue Sep 13 2016, 14:01

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He truly is a twat amongst twats, and the fact that he got in should tell you all you need to know about the alternatives.

10Bye Dave!  Empty Re: Bye Dave! Tue Sep 13 2016, 14:03

Who did you vote for at the general election WGO?

11Bye Dave!  Empty Re: Bye Dave! Tue Sep 13 2016, 14:09

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:Who did you vote for at the general election WGO?
Conservative, but to be fair it's got to a point where there is little to choose between them.
As I grew up there were clearly defined differences between the Conservative and Labour parties and you were very much in one camp or the other.
They used to say that in Labour areas you could put a rapist up for election and he'd get in but in my opinion they have now just merged into one big self serving mush and if you vote you vote for the one which you believe to be the better of two evils.
It's almost like having to decide between herpes and syphilis.

12Bye Dave!  Empty Re: Bye Dave! Tue Sep 13 2016, 14:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Who did you vote for at the general election WGO?

Just because Cameron was a bellend doesn't mean the Tories weren't the best party for the job. Labour left the economy in a mess and the Tories got us on the road to recovery.

13Bye Dave!  Empty Re: Bye Dave! Tue Sep 13 2016, 14:15

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:Sorry. As you were.
I thought Breadman had died.Bye Dave!  92991d1344934812-what-do-you-do-your-dead-fish-funeralsmiley

I just thought I'd got another ban for something random and (probably) innocuous.

Anyway, back to DC......

He'll probably be remembered as the man who broke the EU.

Or the bloke who once went home and left his small child outside a pub.

Or just for being a bit of a poncey, wannabe-Thatcherite knobjockey with his chum Gideon.

As the title says: Bye, Dave!

14Bye Dave!  Empty Re: Bye Dave! Tue Sep 13 2016, 14:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He seemed like a nice fellow trying to do an impossible job.

15Bye Dave!  Empty Re: Bye Dave! Tue Sep 13 2016, 14:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see Breadman as more of a David than a Dave.

16Bye Dave!  Empty Re: Bye Dave! Tue Sep 13 2016, 14:21

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:I see Breadman as more of a David than a Dave.

How much thought have you given that, exactly.....?

17Bye Dave!  Empty Re: Bye Dave! Tue Sep 13 2016, 14:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:How much thought have you given that, exactly.....?

About 36 hours. Not enough?

I just think you're the type who would correct someone who called you Dave - it's DAVID you twat.

I understand totally, I hate being called Tasha.

18Bye Dave!  Empty Re: Bye Dave! Tue Sep 13 2016, 14:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tash suits you more i think, it's probably what people first spot when they look at you

19Bye Dave!  Empty Re: Bye Dave! Tue Sep 13 2016, 15:37

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

As an aside, hopefully brexit will make the politicians work for their money, instead of tweaking here and there, bitching and back-biting, and fighting personal feuds, instead of running the country effectively.

20Bye Dave!  Empty Re: Bye Dave! Tue Sep 13 2016, 15:50

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:As an aside, hopefully brexit will make the politicians work for their money, instead of tweaking here and there, bitching and back-biting, and fighting personal feuds, instead of running the country effectively.
Don't hold you're breath Glos, for that to happen you need people who have integrity, intellect and a work ethic rather than a bunch of self serving scum whose only brain exercise is the best way to fiddle their expenses.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum