Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers in £2.5m funding hole but "players will be paid" insists co-owner Ken Anderson

+17
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
Fabians Right Peg
blasterbolton
JAH
terenceanne
wanderlust
boltonbonce
whatsgoingon
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
MartinBWFC
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
King Bill
Boggersbelief
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:looks like i missed a lot last night! For what it's worth i don't agree with Sluffy and his conspiracy theories but this is a forum and people have to be able to express their views without it kicking off and getting personal

I know we all love BWFC and its an emotive subject but people need to take a step back down and cool off
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This is getting ridiculous, can't believe I have to do this but here are the screenshots of what was said between Johnny and me. Just so it's all crystal clear -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Feel free to ban me for that if you want, but far worse has been said between others on here as you well know. Blatantly obvious you're only wading in because you're pissed off with how I've challenged your views on the ST.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It's got nothing at all to do with the ST and we both know it.

You've shown with your actions to others what you are really like.

I had a dig at Johnny after he'd called me a cunt yes. It's something I'm sure him and I could resolve ourselves, you've jumped on it and exaggerated what happened (claiming I'd abused him multiple times) to try and justify a ban of me.

As I said, ban me if you want but I don't think anybody reading the above could justify it.

What I'd prefer you to do is get over all of this nonsense and reply to this -

Sluffy wrote:I've clearly explained what happened, why it happened and the consequential result of it happening and nobody as yet been close to shoot it down -

bwfc1874 wrote:Birch was charged with finding a buyer for the club, seems that's what he was trying to do to me. The Holdsworth deal seemed dead in the water at that point if you remember. 

Fact of the matter is there are plausible alternatives to your version of events.

Which basically says Birch wanted the ST to buy the club from Davies when no one else wanted it but dumped them as soon as somebody else did with a better offer!  In that case the ST was played by Birch for the benefit of Davies.  Can anyone deny that?

bwfc1874 wrote:You asked for a credible alternative to Birch manipulating the ST in Davies's favour. Birch was there to find a buyer for the club, so just about every action he could have taken at the time could be perceived to be for the benefit of the the club (and as such Davies). 

Whether or not Birch did this in an attempt to increase the price of rival bids or for a contingency after losing faith in any of the other consortiums actually putting a bid on the table, we can only speculate to as neither of us are Trevor Birch.

You asked for a credible alternative to your version of events, I've given you one. As I've said throughout I've no idea what's true or not, just highlighting alternatives.

By the way, I agree about a reasoned debate, we're all allowed to have an opinion. But notice I'm not the one throwing insults and having digs on this thread, it's you.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Notice how74 is now being threatened with a ban because he dared to disagree with the self important Sluffy and his lapdog Johnny. How cringey

Boggersbelief wrote:Notice how74 is now being threatened with a ban because he dared to disagree with the self important Sluffy and his lapdog Johnny. How cringey
:rofl:

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, I'm laughing at the two of you. Goons

Boggersbelief wrote:Yes, I'm laughing at the two of you. Goons
:rofl:

You think it's deserving of a ban Johnny?

Nope. I've not mentioned a ban one bit. I've also not mentioned boggers once but he does like to stick his beak in

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dear god! It's still continuing!

Anymore and my favourite 2 people are having a day off as I'm sick of reading this shite!

Not sure Sluffy would stand for you banning him KP, a stern telling off may be a better option.  :cop:

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Dear god! It's still continuing!

Anymore and my favourite 2 people are having a day off as I'm sick of reading this shite!

I don't take the Internet as seriously you, perma ban me if you like..

74's getting quite a lot of unwarranted stick over this in my view.

And Sluffy's doing himself no favours by linking 74's request for clarification on the reasons for being called a cunt to the exchange they (Sluffy & 74) had over the ST.

You can see why people believe that Sluffy's got an agenda when he pulls tenuous stunts like that to try and back up his position.

I'm no fan of the ST as you all know but Sluffy's rant about the timing of the Legends game to curry favour with the electorate was frankly embarrassing.

And this is all a bit petty and childish if you ask me......

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bad boys. Naughty step.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:74's getting quite a lot of unwarranted stick over this in my view.

And Sluffy's doing himself no favours by linking 74's request for clarification on the reasons for being called a cunt to the exchange they (Sluffy & 74) had over the ST.

You can see why people believe that Sluffy's got an agenda when he pulls tenuous stunts like that to try and back up his position.

I'm no fan of the ST as you all know but Sluffy's rant about the timing of the Legends game to curry favour with the electorate was frankly embarrassing.

Im glad someone else sees it.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Your just a wum with an agenda mate - that's obvious to all.

You pm-ed personal abuse to someone else - that's a fact.

I could have banned you for that alone, full stop - but I didn't.

So how the fuck could I be making out 'justification for banning you' - I didn't ban you!

As for your nonsensically never ending argument for arguments sake - clearly brought up again to deflect your abusive pm sending -

bwfc1874 wrote:You asked for a credible alternative to Birch manipulating the ST in Davies's favour. Birch was there to find a buyer for the club, so just about every action he could have taken at the time could be perceived to be for the benefit of the club (and as such Davies).

What utter drivel.

If I go to a garage and ask them to sell MY car - I'm not doing it for the 'benefit' of my car!

If I go to an estate agents and ask them to sell MY house - I'm not doing it for the 'benefit' of my house!

Davies asked Birch to sell HIS club - and getting the best price for it was what he wanted and bollocks to the 'benefit' of the club.

If he REALLY wanted the ST to have it don't you think they would have been the new owners now and not Holdsworth and Anderson?

People can see through your game now mate.

They wont forget how you behaved to others either no matter how hard you try to divert the attention away.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:74's getting quite a lot of unwarranted stick over this in my view.

:clap:

Totally agree. 74 has done nothing but challenge an opinion. The whole point of a forum.

Get a grip.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Your just a wum with an agenda mate - that's obvious to all.

You pm-ed personal abuse to someone else - that's a fact.

I could have banned you for that alone, full stop - but I didn't.

So how the fuck could I be making out 'justification for banning you' - I didn't ban you!

As for your nonsensically never ending argument for arguments sake - clearly brought up again to deflect your abusive pm sending -

bwfc1874 wrote:You asked for a credible alternative to Birch manipulating the ST in Davies's favour. Birch was there to find a buyer for the club, so just about every action he could have taken at the time could be perceived to be for the benefit of the club (and as such Davies).

What utter drivel.

If I go to a garage and ask them to sell MY car - I'm not doing it for the 'benefit' of my car!
But if your car is sat in a garage gathering rust and on a one way trip to the scrap yard then surely it is for the benefit of your car if the garage finds a nice family to treat it right. Even if the only reason they bought it is to do it up and sell it on quickly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum