Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers in £2.5m funding hole but "players will be paid" insists co-owner Ken Anderson

+17
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
Fabians Right Peg
blasterbolton
JAH
terenceanne
wanderlust
boltonbonce
whatsgoingon
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
MartinBWFC
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
King Bill
Boggersbelief
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

...provided they don't just sell the alloys and then abandon the car at the side of the road and run away.....

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:...provided they don't just sell the alloys and then abandon the car at the side of the road and run away.....
Did they pay for the car with fake notes? If so then probably Scousers! Very Happy

Breadman wrote:...provided they don't just sell the alloys and then abandon the car at the side of the road and run away.....
You sell the alloys to someone else before you sell the car.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Barb Dwyer wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Your just a wum with an agenda mate - that's obvious to all.

You pm-ed personal abuse to someone else - that's a fact.

I could have banned you for that alone, full stop - but I didn't.

So how the fuck could I be making out 'justification for banning you' - I didn't ban you!

As for your nonsensically never ending argument for arguments sake - clearly brought up again to deflect your abusive pm sending -

bwfc1874 wrote:You asked for a credible alternative to Birch manipulating the ST in Davies's favour. Birch was there to find a buyer for the club, so just about every action he could have taken at the time could be perceived to be for the benefit of the club (and as such Davies).

What utter drivel.

If I go to a garage and ask them to sell MY car - I'm not doing it for the 'benefit' of my car!
But if your car is sat in a garage gathering rust and on a one way trip to the scrap yard then surely it is for the benefit of your car if the garage finds a nice family to treat it right. Even if the only reason they bought it is to do it up and sell it on quickly.

But I'm still having to pay for the car to be kept in running order in order to sell it, otherwise I may as well sell it for scrap myself.

If I didn't want any money for it I would gladly give it to a nice family to do it up and sell on because I care how it ends up.

If I didn't give a fuck about it though I would sell it to anybody who came along and even tell them that that nice family across the road are really, really interested in it, just to jack up the price and get as much out of them as I could.

Do I feel sorry for playing that nice family - no because they were just a set of mugs I used for my own benefit - more fool those losers!

All hypothetical of course.

Fwiw coincidently I've actually given one of my old cars away to a mate who was going through a bad time to do just that - do up and sell on.  He offered to split what he got for it (which wasn't much) but I told him to keep it all.  True story.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Did they pay for the car with fake notes? If so then probably Scousers! Very Happy
I gave them the money. They didn't susoect a thing.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sluffy wrote:Your just a wum with an agenda mate - that's obvious to all.

You pm-ed personal abuse to someone else - that's a fact.

I could have banned you for that alone, full stop - but I didn't.

So how the fuck could I be making out 'justification for banning you' - I didn't ban you!

As for your nonsensically never ending argument for arguments sake - clearly brought up again to deflect your abusive pm sending -

bwfc1874 wrote:You asked for a credible alternative to Birch manipulating the ST in Davies's favour. Birch was there to find a buyer for the club, so just about every action he could have taken at the time could be perceived to be for the benefit of the club (and as such Davies).

What utter drivel.

If I go to a garage and ask them to sell MY car - I'm not doing it for the 'benefit' of my car!

If I go to an estate agents and ask them to sell MY house - I'm not doing it for the 'benefit' of my house!

Davies asked Birch to sell HIS club - and getting the best price for it was what he wanted and bollocks to the 'benefit' of the club.

If he REALLY wanted the ST to have it don't you think they would have been the new owners now and not Holdsworth and Anderson?

People can see through your game now mate.

They wont forget how you behaved to others either no matter how hard you try to divert the attention away.

You (again) ignore the key point I asked you to address, an alternative scenario to your version of events. If Birch believed the Holdsworth offer was dead then going to the ST was a contingency to fall back on rather than a sinister attempt to increase rival bids. 

You can try and dismiss that as wumming all you want but you haven't given a reason why that cannot have been the case.

On the rest of your post, not sure what people see me for now? I've always been argumentative it serves me pretty well in life to be honest. If Johnny and I are at risk of being banned for abusing eachother over PM then I'm sure we can both live with that.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy bwfc1874 threatening Johnny by PM

scottjames30 wrote:Very Happy bwfc1874 threatening Johnny by PM

I don't threaten people over the interent, just abuse them.

Smile

I apologise for calling everyone a cunt.  Apart from JAH and masterblaster.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going to send you a PM Johnny....

Peace and love reigns again.

y2johnny wrote:
Smile

You called everyone a cunt? Apology not accepted.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

bwfc1874 wrote:
You (again) ignore the key point I asked you to address, an alternative scenario to your version of events. If Birch believed the Holdsworth offer was dead then going to the ST was a contingency to fall back on rather than a sinister attempt to increase rival bids. 

You can try and dismiss that as wumming all you want but you haven't given a reason why that cannot have been the case.

But I have!

The ST is first in line with Administrator under Football League guidelines.

Buying the club out of Administration is the cheapest way to purchase the club.

Why would anyone pay more than they had to?

The ST is not in it to make a profit so the more they paid over any possible Administration price would take away the precious funds they had to invest in the club?

Also IF they were really there for the reason you say then why didn't they simply step down when Holdsworth reappeared on the scene again?  (For what it is worth I doubt he ever truly left the scene at all in the first place).

The only plausible explanation seems to be that Birch gave the ST sufficient belief that they were a realistic entity to buy the club in preference to Holdsworth and thus launched a bid for Preferred Bidder status and thus forcing Holdsworth to react to it.

Why else would the ST be clutching at straws demanding financial knowledge of Holdsworth bid the day before the final court hearing?  They clearly wanted to stop Holdsworths bid if they could.

It seems to me they completely were led to believe they were going to buy the club and were there to stop Holdsworth bid and got jilted at the alter by the sale to Holdsworth and not to them.

Why did the ST really believe they could buy the club - because Birch led them to get involved.

Why did Birch lead them to get involved unless it was beneficial to Davies financial position?

bwfc1874 wrote:
On the rest of your post, not sure what people see me for now? I've always been argumentative it serves me pretty well in life to be honest. If Johnny and I are at risk of being banned for abusing each other over PM then I'm sure we can both live with that.

Arguing for arguing sake might have served you well in your life but this forum is where others share a few moments of their time for a bit of enjoyment.

Reading endless and often pointless arguments that now includes trawling through other peoples twitter history's is not the kind of enjoyment most of them seek.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

But I have!

The ST is first in line with Administrator under Football League guidelines.

Buying the club out of Administration is the cheapest way to purchase the club.

Why would anyone pay more than they had to?

The ST is not in it to make a profit so the more they paid over any possible Administration price would take away the precious funds they had to invest in the club?

Also IF they were really there for the reason you say then why didn't they simply step down when Holdsworth reappeared on the scene again?  (For what it is worth I doubt he ever truly left the scene at all in the first place).

The only plausible explanation seems to be that Birch gave the ST sufficient belief that they were a realistic entity to buy the club in preference to Holdsworth and thus launched a bid for Preferred Bidder status and thus forcing Holdsworth to react to it.

Why else would the ST be clutching at straws demanding financial knowledge of Holdsworth bid the day before the final court hearing?  They clearly wanted to stop Holdsworths bid if they could.

It seems to me they completely were led to believe they were going to buy the club and were there to stop Holdsworth bid and got jilted at the alter by the sale to Holdsworth and not to them.

Why did the ST really believe they could buy the club - because Birch led them to get involved.

Why did Birch lead them to get involved unless it was beneficial to Davies financial position?

bwfc1874 wrote:
On the rest of your post, not sure what people see me for now? I've always been argumentative it serves me pretty well in life to be honest. If Johnny and I are at risk of being banned for abusing each other over PM then I'm sure we can both live with that.

Arguing for arguing sake might have served you well in your life but this forum is where others share a few moments of their time for a bit of enjoyment.

Reading endless and often pointless arguments that now includes trawling through other peoples twitter history's is not the kind of enjoyment most of them seek.

He isn't arguing for arguments sake. He's simply pointing out that he disagrees, along with a few other people I might add, with your views on the supporters trust. You have an unhealthy obsession with it

And he didn't trawl through anyone's Twitter history, it was one of guys in question latest tweet.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Wish our squad had as much emotion and skill as our orators here have shown!  We wouldn't be going down if they had that drive.

scottjames30 wrote:I'm going to send you a PM Johnny....
Not got it sj

Barb Dwyer wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Smile

You called everyone a cunt? Apology not accepted.
Only 3 people.  Not everyone.  I just meant everyone that i did call.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Not got it sj
sorry mate, I forgot how to send one.

scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Not got it sj
sorry mate, I forgot how to send one.
Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
I gave them the money. They didn't susoect a thing.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You could make a fortune Boncey with a Brucie's Got Talent! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum