Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers in £2.5m funding hole but "players will be paid" insists co-owner Ken Anderson

+17
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
Fabians Right Peg
blasterbolton
JAH
terenceanne
wanderlust
boltonbonce
whatsgoingon
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
MartinBWFC
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
King Bill
Boggersbelief
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

My advice to you Sluffy after re-reading this entire thread and this also extends to your business partners in Nuts who I guess are KP? And Biggie?

You don't mix business with pleasure!

I enjoy this forum primarily as a lurker. I only get drawn in when it's something I feel strongly about, hence I'm all over this thread which is unusual for me. The fact that I don't post much doesn't mean I don't know all about most of you that post on here regularly. Some of you I like, others not so much, but hey ho that's life.

Sluffy, if you really want to make Nuts a long term success then stop posting as yourself. Forum owners and mods should not be visible. You should never EVER hear or see anything from them. They provide the platform for us to have our debates on and THATS IT! If you want to get involved and stir debates then that's great but do it under a pseudonym that no one knows is in charge. The fact you do it under your own name and revel in the fact that you could've banned this person or that only highlights that you are that megalomaniac that we talked about. It's like going to a nightclub with owner standing on the door deciding who he lets in. Stop it and stop it now or Nuts will die. No one wants to join an Internet forum where the owner or where the mods decide the fait accompli and interact with the customers like you are doing now, dictating your own views and shoot down anyone that disagrees with them.

Don't get me wrong I do not want you to disappear. If I'm honest I enjoy the arguments we do have. Like I said I'm a lurker and you get me out of the shadows on to the floor. But if you want to attract more people here you should heed my advice.

If you decide to carry on then be very prepared that many of the important regulars are not impressed with your decorum in this and other threads and have posted such in this very thread. I would guess it wouldn't take too much to tempt them away to a new alternative forum where the mods and the owners do not behave like you are doing now. I hope you take on board what I and others have said and continue to make Nuts the first place we come too because it would be such a shame for it to go to waste on an over-inflated ego. I also hope that if you can't take this message on board that maybe your business partners do and can have a quiet word with you. Thanks again.

And y2jonny you are my second favourite and on my list. Love you too! X

Smithy's right, you know......

Take it on board.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like the PMs between 74 and Johnny, made me laugh.

Apologise 

Get fucked you bellend

Well go back and play your computer games you tragic twat.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

JAH wrote:My advice to you Sluffy...

Thanks for your advice.

I'm sure with your knowledge of forums you could set up a wonderful site at the drop of a hat which would show us the right way to run one but for now we are quite happy to blindly bumble along being as honest and as open as we know how to be, posting as ourselves and hopefully creating a place where other fellow Wanderers fans wish to come to share their news, views and opinions and have a good laugh whilst doing so.

You see Nuts is NOT a business, we do it for fun and share it freely with everyone else.

If people like what we are doing then that's fantastic, if they don't then they are entirely free to find somewhere else or go create their own wonderful forum - after all that's exactly what we did.

Actually when we started we didn't even think we had much of a chance to survive for very long at all, the last forum started before us 'White Love' had just crashed and burned and virtually all other Bolton forums refused our request to advertise the fact that we were an embryonic BWFC just starting up and could they give us a mention as they quite regularly did regarding other existing BWFC forums.

We also knew that forums where a bit untrendy in that a majority of people preferred newer social medium to communicate their thoughts and views in such as twitter but we liked what we were doing, had no thoughts other than to have a laugh amongst ourselves and share it with others if they wanted to join in - and basically we have not changed our views from that day to this.

It seems to be working for us and we seem to have kept the forum busy most of the time since then so what really is there for us to change?

As for me I've been labelled allsorts over my internet forum years - non of it being true - but if you want to believe it or put your interpretations on what I am, then please go right ahead.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Twitter? it only allows 140 characters. affraid

Just the thought of having one of my already far too constrained constructs of logic, reason and intelligence limited to such an unconscionable, indefensible, inexcusable and unforgivably limited to such a miniscule, tiny, microscopic allowance terrifies me all the way down to my skeleton!!!  affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Anyone ever seen the film Groundhog day?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's it about Manda? Razz

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Anyone ever seen the film Groundhog day?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's it about Manda? Razz

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]