Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+36
Copper Dragon
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Norpig
Bread2.0
Sluffy
NickFazer
wessy
King Bill
finlaymcdanger
DEANO82
Bolton Nuts
Kane57
xmiles
whatsgoingon
MartinBWFC
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Barryjw
scottjames30
Fabians Right Peg
Keegan
luckyPeterpiper
terenceanne
observer
Hipster_Nebula
Bwfc1958
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 50]

151Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 11 2016, 21:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:Hibs interested in trotter

Can't think why?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

152Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 11 2016, 21:06

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Id like to keep trotter could we not offer him Pratley and Mavies instead

153Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 11 2016, 21:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Hibs interested in trotter

Can't think why?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Are you trying to be smart?

154Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 11 2016, 21:10

Trotter did alright after his loan spell.  Would prefer to keep him over pratley but i dont know what the differences in wages are

155Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 11 2016, 21:10

whatsgoingon wrote:Id like to keep trotter could we not offer him Pratley and Mavies instead

He's got the wrong attitude, especially for league 1. Bin himx

156Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 11 2016, 21:12

bwfc1874 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:Id like to keep trotter could we not offer him Pratley and Mavies instead

He's got the wrong attitude, especially for league 1. Bin himx
Careful WGO, he likes you Wink

157Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 11 2016, 21:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:Id like to keep trotter

Another contender for worst player EVER.

Don't tell me, he'd be the modern day Hoddle if he had better players around him.

You really know fuck all.

158Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 11 2016, 22:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Trotter did alright after his loan spell.  Would prefer to keep him over pratley but i dont know what the differences in wages are
Trotter's on £7 grand a week and Captain Pratley £18 grand a week...

159Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 11 2016, 22:12

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:Id like to keep trotter

Another contender for worst player EVER.

Don't tell me, he'd be the modern day Hoddle if he had better players around him.

You really know fuck all.
At the last count that's 1500 worst players ever, you're nothing if not predictable

160Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 11 2016, 22:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
At the last count that's 1500 worst players ever, you're nothing if not predictable

No, just the ones you pick.

Trotter is absolute crap, he hasn't had a single good game for us. What's worse is the fact he's an 8 stone weakling in a 16 stone body.

The utter ponce.

161Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 12 2016, 09:19

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

No, just the ones you pick.

Trotter is absolute crap, he hasn't had a single good game for us. What's worse is the fact he's an 8 stone weakling in a 16 stone body.

The utter ponce.
that proves what I suspected all along you don't even go to games,

162Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 12 2016, 13:01

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Personally I think Trotter is one I'd keep. I think he could and will do a very good job for us at L1 level and it's not like we're in a position to really attract masses of top quality players to the club when we're in the third tier.

163Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 12 2016, 17:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Personally I think Trotter is one I'd keep. I think he could and will do a very good job for us at L1 level and it's not like we're in a position to really attract masses of top quality players to the club when we're in the third tier.

What have you seen from Trotter in the Championship that makes you believe he will do well at League 1 level?

I challenge anyone to think of a game where he played well. For a big guy he is an utter ponce.

164Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 12 2016, 17:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:Personally I think Trotter is one I'd keep. I think he could and will do a very good job for us at L1 level and it's not like we're in a position to really attract masses of top quality players to the club when we're in the third tier.

What have you seen from Trotter in the Championship that makes you believe he will do well at League 1 level?

I challenge anyone to think of a game where he played well. For a big guy he is an utter ponce.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

165Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 12 2016, 17:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, I was at that game and it was an awful performance all round. He was shit that day too.

I can't imagine many people wanting Trotter to stay.

166Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 12 2016, 17:17

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Ha ha, I was at that game and it was an awful performance all round. He was shit that day too.

I can't imagine many people wanting Trotter to stay.

The article also says "he has impressed during a 5 game back in the wanderers side".

I remember this little spell he had, looked a very good player and then got injured and went back to square one

167Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 12 2016, 17:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No one impressed last season. You know that.

168Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 12 2016, 18:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I want Mavies to go, too injury prone and doesn't really add that much to the team, Trotter and Davies going won't do us any damage .

169Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 12 2016, 19:47

scottjames30 wrote:I want Mavies to go, too injury prone and doesn't really add that much to the team, Trotter and Davies going won't do us any damage .
Prefer pratley and mavies to go.

170Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 12 2016, 19:55

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tbh I couldn't give a shit if any of our midfielders left. Even Vela

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum