Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+36
Copper Dragon
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Norpig
Bread2.0
Sluffy
NickFazer
wessy
King Bill
finlaymcdanger
DEANO82
Bolton Nuts
Kane57
xmiles
whatsgoingon
MartinBWFC
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Barryjw
scottjames30
Fabians Right Peg
Keegan
luckyPeterpiper
terenceanne
observer
Hipster_Nebula
Bwfc1958
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 50]

21Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 12 2016, 20:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:What about Leroy Lita

Rumbled!

Definitely a creation.

22Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 12 2016, 20:37

Why, because he forgot the question mark?

23Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 12 2016, 20:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think you're WGO.

You have the necessary brain power to pull it off, making WGO only slightly dim. Plus, and this was the clincher, you love Leroy Lita too!

24Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 12 2016, 20:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No disrespect meant here but as he puts it, he's a bit thick when it comes to I.T related things so he wouldn't have a clue on what a Proxy server is and how to change his own IP address. Very Happy

25Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 12 2016, 20:46

Mr Pig was instrumental in starting the Leroy Lita crusade on 606.

It's probably him.

26Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 12 2016, 20:47

karlypants wrote:No disrespect meant here but as he puts it, he's a bit thick when it comes to I.T related things so he wouldn't have a clue on what a Proxy server is and how to change his own IP address. Very Happy

What's an IP address?

Is it like a Post Office Box?

27Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 12 2016, 20:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
karlypants wrote:No disrespect meant here but as he puts it, he's a bit thick when it comes to I.T related things so he wouldn't have a clue on what a Proxy server is and how to change his own IP address. Very Happy

What's an IP address?

Is it like a Post Office Box?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

28Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 12 2016, 20:49

Very Happy

Clever.

29Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 12 2016, 21:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Mr Pig was instrumental in starting the Leroy Lita crusade on 606.

It's probably him.

It would be very hard for a dim poster like Norpig to pull off an only slightly dim character like WGO.

30Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 12 2016, 21:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:Mr Pig was instrumental in starting the Leroy Lita crusade on 606.

It's probably him.

It would be very hard for a dim poster like Norpig to pull off an only slightly dim character like WGO.
There is no one as dim as yourself bitch tits.

31Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 12 2016, 21:43

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reports that we're interested in Miguel Velosa now, apparently the fax of Rivaldos contract is no longer valid

32Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 13 2016, 10:04

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

whatsgoingon wrote:Reports that we're interested in Miguel Velosa now, apparently the fax of Rivaldos contract is no longer valid

Can you please expand on this? What's it got to do with Rivaldo?

33Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 13 2016, 10:44

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sorry being sarcastic, Velosa and Lita used to get trotted out every window, along with the likes of Rob Earnshaw. Rivaldo was mentioned because of the infamous I've got a signed contract fax in my jacket pocket at about the same time that promises that JJ was not up for sale.

34Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 13 2016, 10:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:Sorry being sarcastic, Velosa and Lita used to get trotted out every window, along with the likes of Rob Earnshaw. Rivaldo was mentioned because of the infamous I've got a signed contract fax in my jacket pocket at about the same time that promises that JJ was not up for sale.

Veloso

35Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 13 2016, 10:47

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

whatsgoingon wrote:Sorry being sarcastic, Velosa and Lita used to get trotted out every window, along with the likes of Rob Earnshaw. Rivaldo was mentioned because of the infamous I've got a signed contract fax in my jacket pocket at about the same time that promises that JJ was not up for sale.
OK- thanks. I'm a very simple person born without much intelligence and I haven't improved as I've got older. I thought that there was some specific meaning in your message. Sarcasm is usually beyond me.

36Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jun 14 2016, 22:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

An educated guess by me -

Kyel Reid - winger

Parkinson's first signing at Bradford (August 2011)

Moved on to Preston but didn't do much but went back to Parkinson on loan before Christmas last year for the rest of the season

96 league games and 10 goals in his first spell with Parkinson then 17 league games and 1 goal last season with him.

Released now by Preston - therefore free agent.

Seems a reasonable shout to me anyway.

37Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 15 2016, 09:53

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Heard about Parkinsons connections to this lad myself (not sure where) basically stating what you have there Sluffy. Goals ratio isn't too bad for a winger but I'm more interested to know what his assist stats are. If he is a great winger that creates loads of chances I can't imagine he would be being released.

38Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 15 2016, 11:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Heard about Parkinsons connections to this lad myself (not sure where) basically stating what you have there Sluffy. Goals ratio isn't too bad for a winger but I'm more interested to know what his assist stats are. If he is a great winger that creates loads of chances I can't imagine he would be being released.
It was in a recent newspaper article.

Hard to say whether Reid would be a good signing or not at this level, but I what's left of the squad seems to lack natural width so maybe that's the thinking?

39Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 15 2016, 11:51

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

We don't have a natural winger in the squad other than Walker, and from the reports on PP that I've read he is very much a 4-4-2 man so that is certainly an area he will need to strengthen.
At a push Woolery and Clayton could play as wide men but realistically that would be more as part of a front 3 rather than out and out wingers.

40Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 15 2016, 16:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:We don't have a natural winger in the squad other than Walker, and from the reports on PP that I've read he is very much a 4-4-2 man so that is certainly an area he will need to strengthen.
At a push Woolery and Clayton could play as wide men but realistically that would be more as part of a front 3 rather than out and out wingers.
Maybe my brains are minced after all the comings and goings but I seem to have it in my head that Woolery's contract won't be renewed. Sure I read that somewhere at the end of the season.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum