Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burton 2-0 Bolton

+21
xmiles
Jack Russell
y2johnny
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
rammywhite
wessy
Bolton Rebirth
Dunkels King
DEANO82
ege66
karlypants
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
MartinBWFC
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

101Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 17:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Parkinson on radio just now, blaming the pitch, players, anything apart from him and his moronic team selection, and his clueless tactics, the man really is a spineless weak minded fucker, just want him gone.
I suppose he has a point. The pitch nullified our usual free flowing football. Shocked

102Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 18:00

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Can we still catch Birmingham?

103Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 18:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Forest will be out to send us down.

We won’t even get a goal in this last game.

104Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 18:11

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:Can we still catch Birmingham?

If they lose by 2 and we win by 2

105Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 18:21

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

BoltonTillIDie wrote:

Laughing

106Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 18:34

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

BoltonTillIDie wrote:

So that's a no then.

107Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 18:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh well. League one really is our level tbh. Ownership is more northern league 4 6 a side astro turf Wednesday night anyone welcome.

108Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 19:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

109Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 19:57

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

This went wrong against Birmingham at home, reverse that result and Brum are looking at the drop not us. However we simply can't score so the only way we stay up is Barnsley and Burton lose and we win 1-0 i like a bet but can't see that happening.

110Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 19:59

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:What choice did he have when the big lump up top was sold an not replaced?

Get real Fin, he had a choice. On what planet is lumping it to a little man going to win you games?

They showed briefly at Barnsley that they can create chances playing 4-4-2 with a bit of pace, I'd rather have gone down trying to win games, than trying to avoid defeat.
:clap:

With Parkinson as our manager we should never have been in the position of having to lump it up to a little man. As I've already said, Parkinson shouldn't have remained as manager without a target to hoof the ball up to. He isn't equipped to have the squad play in a different way and therefore should have been provided the tools to function the only way he knows. I'm not defending Parkinson, I'm simply stating that the decision to keep him as manager without allowing him to set the team up the way he is capable of was a bad one. Anderson shouldn't escape blame. I hope he's enjoying is 6m tonight (closer to 4m actually when all said and done).

111Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 20:02

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Closer to fuck all when he loses the championship money, do you think he'll be pleased with the goon he appointed?

112Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 20:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Closer to fuck all when he loses the championship money, do you think he'll be pleased with the goon he appointed?

Martin, who would you put in charge for next season?

Give me a name.

113Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 20:21

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:Closer to fuck all when he loses the championship money, do you think he'll be pleased with the goon he appointed?

Martin, who would you put in charge for next season?

Give me a name.
I'll give you a few names.

Cowley brothers at Lincoln

Nathan Jones at Luton

Mark Warburton.

Nigel Pearson.... is that enough to be going on with? all better than this goon..

114Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 20:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why is every manager we've had since Sam only capable of playing one way?

115Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 20:48

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Why is every manager we've had since Sam only capable of playing one way?
Bullshit, Coyle played attacking football on the ground, Megson at least had a gameplan, Freedman I'll give you, Lennon started well and for whatever reason went to ratshit, this goon is a fucking disgrace to football, even in league 1 his football was shite.

116Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 20:54

A disgrace to football Laughing think you need to regain a bit of perspective on this one.

For what it’s worth, as I’ve said before, if you have a limited manager you don’t pull the rug from under him and sell his most important player without having a replacement. Quite clear that’s the biggest reason for our troubles for me.

We’ve never been good going forward under Parkinson, but both the beginning and end of this season our ability to defend has completely collapsed. He’s got to take the blame for that, our solidity was based on a settled back 4 - we haven’t had that for months now.

117Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 21:08

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

T.R.O.Y wrote:A disgrace to football Laughing think you need to regain a bit of perspective on this one.

For what it’s worth, as I’ve said before, if you have a limited manager you don’t pull the rug from under him and sell his most important player without having a replacement. Quite clear that’s the biggest reason for our troubles for me.

We’ve never been good going forward under Parkinson, but both the beginning and end of this season our ability to defend has completely collapsed. He’s got to take the blame for that, our solidity was based on a settled back 4 - we haven’t had that for months now.
Oh just fuck off, you'd start an arguement in fucking empty house.

118Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 21:19

Which part do you disagree with?

119Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 21:28

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

T.R.O.Y wrote:Which part do you disagree with?
Most of it, Preston lost Hugill in January they adapted, we lost Madine Parkinson couldn't adapt, good management is about utilising your staff to the best of their abiity, if I was running the office I would want the IT guys looking after the technical side, I'd want my sales guys selling my product, what I wouldn't do is have my IT guys doing my selling next week, you get my drift.

120Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 21:38

Preston bought in 2 strikers in January, plus already had Maguire in the summer - so if anything you prove my point, rather than disproving it?

Don’t understand your office analogy, as everyone’s playing in the right position?

But to use the analogy it’s more like sacking your IT team and asking the receptionist to fill in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum