Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burton 2-0 Bolton

+21
xmiles
Jack Russell
y2johnny
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
rammywhite
wessy
Bolton Rebirth
Dunkels King
DEANO82
ege66
karlypants
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
MartinBWFC
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

121Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 21:41

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

T.R.O.Y wrote:Preston bought in 2 strikers in January, plus already had Maguire in the summer - so if anything you prove my point, rather than disproving it?

Don’t understand your office analogy, as everyone’s playing in the right position?

But to use the analogy it’s more like sacking your IT team and asking the receptionist to fill in.
You're going on ignore you boring obnoxious twat.

122Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 21:49

Ignoring what?

123Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 21:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Preston bought in 2 strikers in January, plus already had Maguire in the summer - so if anything you prove my point, rather than disproving it?

Don’t understand your office analogy, as everyone’s playing in the right position?

But to use the analogy it’s more like sacking your IT team and asking the receptionist to fill in.
You're going on ignore you boring obnoxious twat.

Why are you so angry?

124Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 21:56

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

T.R.O.Y wrote:Ignoring what?
Think he means he has put you on his foes lost so he can't see your messages anymore. It's great, I've put everyone on it and I just talk to myself all day. Then I log on here.

125Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 22:07

Always find it odd that a middle aged man could get that wound up and refuse to listen to reason. Can’t be a fun life.

126Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sat Apr 28 2018, 22:40

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
Why are you so angry?
Because there is no defense for backing that fucking clown Parkinson.

127Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sun Apr 29 2018, 10:30

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

128Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sun Apr 29 2018, 13:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Why is every manager we've had since Sam only capable of playing one way?
Bullshit, Coyle played attacking football on the ground, Megson at least had a gameplan, Freedman I'll give you, Lennon started well and for whatever reason went to ratshit, this goon is a fucking disgrace to football, even in league 1 his football was shite.

You missed the point. They could all only play one way.

129Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sun Apr 29 2018, 13:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chris Coleman is free now. Not much chance of him turning up here though.

130Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sun Apr 29 2018, 13:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Chris Coleman is free now. Not much chance of him turning up here though.

He’s just took Sunderland down

131Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sun Apr 29 2018, 13:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We need a manager who knows the lower leagues, who can spot potential in players playing in League 2.

It's got to be a new start, with a young and fresh manager, playing football instead of hoofball. Release the whole squad that are out of contract and start again.

132Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sun Apr 29 2018, 13:57

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:We need a manager who knows the lower leagues, who can spot potential in players playing in League 2.

It's got to be a new start, with a young and fresh manager, playing football instead of hoofball. Release the whole squad that are out of contract and start again.
Agree 100%, clean slate needed, and if it takes a few years to steady the ship, so be it.

133Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sun Apr 29 2018, 14:05

Natasha Whittam wrote:We need a manager who knows the lower leagues, who can spot potential in players playing in League 2.

Agreed, think it’s probably a bit of a big ask though. Especially releasing all the out of contract players, hard enough getting any new faces in with no money.

134Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sun Apr 29 2018, 14:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:

Agree 100%, clean slate needed, and if it takes a few years to steady the ship, so be it.
It would be nice, however it seems unlikely that Anderson will sell if we get relegated and he will be desperate to get back up straight away so I wouldn't be surprised if Parky was retained and the team will again be based on loans and has-beens with the same systems being employed.
A bigger worry is the financial situation given that if you take the income from the Madine sale out of the equation, we are still losing money hand over fist even with the Championship money coming in, so next year is likely to be  far worse if/when we go down.
I would argue that if we don't have any money it makes sense to promote from the reserves and youth teams and buy lower league players with potential, but it's just not in Parky's DNA and the idea of paying off Parky is perhaps not in Anderson's.
IMO we need a new owner to sort things out from top to bottom.
Maybe Anderson will realise that he's not going to get that big pay day and will step aside for what little he's put in?

135Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sun Apr 29 2018, 14:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Agreed, think it’s probably a bit of a big ask though. Especially releasing all the out of contract players, hard enough getting any new faces in with no money.

I'd say it would be a harder ask to bring in players worse than the current squad.

Surely there are players at a lower level who are comfortable on the ball? Fuck me, I've watched Chorley several times this season and their central midfield show more composure on the ball than our fuckwits.

136Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sun Apr 29 2018, 14:26

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think I'm right in saying that Ken is paying himself 500k a year out of the clubs revenue so he's on to a nice little earner with BWFC even if a more lucrative sale looks unlikely at the moment

137Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sun Apr 29 2018, 14:28

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Why are you so angry?
Because there is no defense for backing that fucking clown Parkinson.

My guess is that you were clapping the clown at the end of last season, If not then you really are an angry man, i mean at the Macron just after the Peterboro match ? chill out.

138Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sun Apr 29 2018, 14:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:My guess is that you were clapping the clown at the end of last season, If not then you really are an angry man, i mean at the Macron just after the Peterboro match ? chill out.

wessy = shit fan

139Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sun Apr 29 2018, 14:32

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wessy wrote:
My guess is that you were clapping the clown at the end of last season, If not then you really are an angry man, i mean at the Macron just after the Peterboro match ? chill out.
So are you telling me Parkinson has done a sterling job? if so you are either on crack, or you're just fucking cracked, he's a fucking awful manager, and no I didn't clap him, I've said throughout his tenure how terrible he is.

140Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Sun Apr 29 2018, 14:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Isn’t he the first manager to get a team promoted under an embargo.

Parky is far from the worst manager we’ve ever had. Be nice to see how he’d do with a bit of money

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum