Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burton 2-0 Bolton

+21
xmiles
Jack Russell
y2johnny
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
rammywhite
wessy
Bolton Rebirth
Dunkels King
DEANO82
ege66
karlypants
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
MartinBWFC
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

161Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Mon Apr 30 2018, 15:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:When is the last time other teams did us a favor.

Virtually all season. That's why we're still in with a small chance of staying up.

And please spell "favour" the British way in future.

162Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Mon Apr 30 2018, 15:46

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
terenceanne wrote:When is the last time other teams did us a favor.

Virtually all season. That's why we're still in with a small chance of staying up.

And please spell "favour" the British way in future.
Please favour us with 3 goals this weekend Nat!

163Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Tue May 01 2018, 11:47

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:When KA stated there would be an attacking lineup against Forest that's when Parky's fate was sealed. If the Chairman has to tell the manager to change tactics then you know the end is nigh. 
I do agree with 58 that it should have been kept in-house but on the other hand it is so blatantly obvious and more worrying that it needed saying out loud in the first place.
Parky has to go at the end of the season whether we pull off a miracle or not as he is driving fans away with his negative attitude.

Mr Pig,

I think you and others are overreacting to a comment in KA's statement. He says he's discussed it with the manager- and not dictated to him what his team will be. Of course it will be attacking as he's no other option. I don't think he's undermined Parkinson's position as manager- he's just had a discussion with him and reported the outcome. If anyone has undermined Parky's position its himself.

164Burton 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton Tue May 01 2018, 12:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we'll agree to disagree i think rammy  Very Happy

My main point was that i find it incredible he even had to discuss this with Parky, it should be a given we put out an attacking team but we all know Parky is not that way inclined.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum