Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are people heading on their holidays this summer?

+9
Hip Priest
wanderlust
Cajunboy
Whitesince63
karlypants
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
boltonbonce
Mad Dog
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
I believe it's Playa de las Americas - which I'm guessing is a bit like Benidorm Smile

There are 15 of us going, all 23 to 32 apart from me and his dad so I'm guessing it's going to get messy....
Playa de las Americas! good luck with that  Laughing

I went on a lads holiday many years ago and it was great but i was probably in my early twenties!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Playa de las Americas! good luck with that  Laughing

I went on a lads holiday many years ago and it was great but i was probably in my early twenties!
I'll be heading back to Keeganland for some R & R to recuperate later in the year Smile

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

TRAMPS
&
SAX ROCK BAR

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:TRAMPS
&
SAX ROCK BAR
Jaysus! Free shots with every drink?
I'm on it!

...until I fall off it, slump to the floor and crawl back to the hotel Smile

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It's good to see you back Lusty.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:It's good to see you back Lusty.
I won't be "back" until I get full access to the site amigo and that comes down to one man's prejudices.

Mad Dog

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

wanderlust wrote:
I won't be "back" until I get full access to the site amigo and that comes down to one man's prejudices.

If this forum is to turn around it needs quality interesting posters who other forum members like. You bring nothing to the table. I’ve never once thought “oh wanderlust has messaged, let’s see what he has to say”. 
Maybe best you move on.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mad Dog wrote:

If this forum is to turn around it needs quality interesting posters who other forum members like. You bring nothing to the table. I’ve never once thought “oh wanderlust has messaged, let’s see what he has to say”. 
Maybe best you move on.
If I may, I wholeheartedly disagree. Squabbles with Sluffy aside I think Nuts misses Lusty’s contribution.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:
If I may, I wholeheartedly disagree. Squabbles with Sluffy aside I think Nuts misses Lusty’s contribution.
:agree:

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mad Dog wrote:

Maybe best you move on.
We all know that anyone who uses the name "Mad Dog" is a pussy and a wanker but fair play - you're entitled to your opinion, and I am very happy that you've been allowed to express it freely - as should be the case on a discussion forum.

Reminds me of my mate's missus' chihuahua Tyson BTW Smile

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
:agree:

Shouldn't you be in bed? Smile

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have booked a jaunt to see the Titanic but haven't had confirmation email yet. Looking forward to it.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I have booked a jaunt to see the Titanic but haven't had confirmation email yet. Looking forward to it.

Take your own controller won’t you.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:

Mad that that sub works on a playstation controller  Shocked

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:

...and a heated wet suit.

It's -5 down there according to the sick f***s on Twatter.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:

...and a heated wet suit.

It's -5 down there according to the sick f***s on Twatter.

These people have more money than sense.

It can't be -5 or hyperthermia wowuld start to set it I would have thought unless it's heated.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

These people have more money than sense.

It can't be -5 or hyperthermia wowuld start to set it I would have thought unless it's heated.
It's a sick joke about there being -5 people KP. Some people on t'internet are assholes you will not be surprised to learn.
One of them even blocked my PMs again before I had a chance to write to Keegan re my forthcoming trip.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
It's a sick joke about there being -5 people KP.

Yep, got it now. Shocked

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:If I may, I wholeheartedly disagree. Squabbles with Sluffy aside I think Nuts misses Lusty’s contribution.

The peace will last about 2 days then it will all kick off again. It's as guaranteed as a Kachunga open goal miss.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

The peace will last about 2 days then it will all kick off again. It's as guaranteed as a Kachunga open goal miss.
If you come up with your usual shit-stirring, you might be able to get it down to 1 day. Shame really - you used to be quite creative and entertaining, but looking at the overall post count since I was banned you've obviously been slacking - there's been more human activity on Uranus than on here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum